MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here - don't want a TO, or more importantly, the thread shut down ;).

I hope that it's OK to discuss the following as it has been talked about by the SIL in interviews with MSM: When I first found out about SG's situation at home -pertaining to his wife-, I had almost as much sympathy for her -and her family- as I did -and still do- for the Stislickis. His wife is so young. How unfair that she has to deal with what she has been dealing with, and for her parents and other family members to have to watch her suffer, not only due to her ongoing illness but now this.

What concerns me or raises suspicion, now that the SIL has spoken out about it, is that SG has been staying with his wife and her family. While I cannot think of single one -but then I have never had a gravely ill daughter whose marital home has been searched repeatedly in a missing person case, thank goodness-, they may have their reasons for letting him stay with them. Still, I find their -and a certain friend of theirs'- actions perplexing. While I do not agree with everything the SIL has done or how she is going about it, at least her words and actions make more sense.

We are on the same wavelength :wink:

Quoting is an issue here lately, this is for Karmabus though...
"Devils advocate of sorts... SG wife has cancer . Her type of cancer you'll bleed and bruise more easily due to the low levels of platelets (clot-forming cells) in your blood. Bleeding may also be excessive. Forensic team may be overwhelmed with all the samples in the home."

This is my thought exactly, I think my posts on this matter might have been deleted bc I quoted someone who has since been removed, but my thought is that they are waiting on actual results of the testing before stating anything because he could neatly explain it away for the exact reason you mention.
I'm still conflicted though, on exactly what his involvement is. There are just too many unknowns for me still.

I was thinking Luminol.
I don't think they would have used that in the search. Maybe after they find something but generally you don't see luminol being used in a first search of a property before any evidence has been proven to be found.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Are they still blaming the testing labs for the lack of progress in the case.......? After all of these months ?

Uh-huh.......that's a sure sign that a case is stalled out indefinitely.

Kudo's to the SIL for outing this guy and saying enough is enough.

You aren't going to see any movement at all on this case for at least 6 months to a year................while waiting for her to surface one way or the other. After that, they may try to get a conviction without a body, but that will be left up to the DA. That would be the same DA that has been calling the shots up to this point, so if he isn't confident enough to make an arrest, then he damn sure won't be confident enough to take it to trial.

Stalemate.
Let's not call stalemate until they actually get test results back.

Yes either Fluorescein or luminol were more than likely used for blood trace throughout the home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think search warrent include the use of luminol. They don't go into your home and spray it down with luminol. This happens after a crime scene has been established.

Thoughts- in the past almost 3 months there has been quite a bit of information placed out to the masses some assumptions based on rumor relayed to MSM. If SG hitched a ride home and DS car was seen there... things went wrong. My question is how did her car get back to apartment in her parking spot (a unique spot) How did SG dispose of a body, return a car, get a ride home, clean any evidence of the crime and then make it to a tournament the next day? It would have had to be premeditated... unless he had friend(s) he called upon. If he hitched a ride home with her why? In hopes to spend time with her and make a move? She refused and he kills her? DS reads as an intelligent woman... I doubt she didn't know he was married based on his fb... and yes single people web sleuth people that are interested in us. Things don't add up. I'm not one to sensationalize a case with grand ideas... something is off. It's as though it is a puzzle but there is a BIG piece in the middle that we are not privy to.

I agree that there is a big piece of tnt puzzle here that we are missing. I have had speculation on what that is since early on but feel guilty for even thinking it. I definitely think SG is in the center of it all and has the answers we need but I'm not convinced he acted alone or what role he played exactly. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Here is another question: they have not named an official suspect. Could that be because their investigation yielded nothing. Floor turned up nothing, maybe some clothes and blankets, maybe even cars and such. Maybe they did not name the security guard because they have moved on. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. IMHO

Here is another question: they have not named an official suspect. Could that be because their investigation yielded nothing. Floor turned up nothing, maybe some clothes and blankets, maybe even cars and such. Maybe they did not name the security guard because they have moved on. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. IMHO

I think if that was the case, the new flyer put out by their FB page would not have mentioned the SG home

My opinion~LE is just stalling. I think their results are back and nothing came back conclusive enough to name him. Even if Dani's dna found all he has to say is she was their at one time etc etc. They need something more solid and without a body they have nothing right now solid enough. LE in the last media realease stated they had new evidence, I am be skeptical as I think its just another way to keep us thinking everything is moving forward and buying them more time or into scaring FG and maybe he will speak.

Since we are all throwing out theories....I wonder if LE did get DNA back but it is of an unknown person or more than one person. Maybe SG's DNA is there but also someone else's and they are trying to narrow it down to possible people.

Just a thought on the floor boards...and I don't know if this theory is way out of wack, but what if LE discovered some type of evidence underneath the floor, and took that along with the floorboards?

Just a thought on the floor boards...and I don't know if this theory is way out of wack, but what if LE discovered some type of evidence underneath the floor, and took that along with the floorboards?

It's not out of whack!;) most homes have basements here so retrieving an item would more than likely occur sub level and would have been placed sub level.

Sleuth the MSL of the house ??

Since we are all throwing out theories....I wonder if LE did get DNA back but it is of an unknown person or more than one person. Maybe SG's DNA is there but also someone else's and they are trying to narrow it down to possible people.
I've spent a lot of time thinking about who a potential accomplice might be. If everything was preplanned, there might not be one. One angle that's been discussed is the date-rape-drug-OD scenario. If that's what occurred, the most like person for the perp to turn to would be the person who supplied the drug (who would already be culpable). And if that's what happened, I can virtually guarantee that the police have already identified that person. If the perp tried to use his wife's Fentanyl as a date rape drug, there wouldn't be supplier per se.

It's not out of whack!;) most homes have basements here so retrieving an item would more than likely occur sub level and would have been placed sub level.

Sleuth the MSL of the house ??
According to zillow.com, the house st 2910 Oxford has a basement, but I doubt that's relevant. As a side note, it was built in 1950, so the original parts of the house probably had oak flooring with 1" X 6" planks as a subfloor. Of course, there's no telling what renovations and additions might come into play.

They do these sorts of things at home? What if somebody bleeds too much? Seems very risky. Just, WOW.

No they do not do them at home. Basically you cut your body shaving and clotting does not kick in which means you bleed much more than the average joe. Somewhat like taking a blood thinner such as lovenox on a low dose. A simple cut can bleed a large amount.

I have a blood disorder and a simple abrasion or cut can look like a crime scene when my levels are off.

I've spent a lot of time thinking about who a potential accomplice might be. If everything was preplanned, there might not be one. One angle that's been discussed is the date-rape-drug-OD scenario. If that's what occurred, the most like person for the perp to turn to would be the person who supplied the drug (who would already be culpable). And if that's what happened, I can virtually guarantee that the police have already identified that person. If the perp tried to use his wife's Fentanyl as a date rape drug, there wouldn't be supplier per se.

According to zillow.com, the house st 2910 Oxford has a basement, but I doubt that's relevant. As a side note, it was built in 1950, so the original parts of the house probably had oak flooring with 1" X 6" planks as a subfloor. Of course, there's no telling what renovations and additions might come into play.

I have just recently seen this thread and just caught up with most of it. I live in Oakland County pretty close to where all this is happening. as I side note I am a Realtor and would be able to help with any MLS sleuthing but I must say you guys have done an awesome job finding info yourselves. If I can help answer any property questions without breaking any rules I have access to info.
r

I agree that there is a big piece of tnt puzzle here that we are missing. I have had speculation on what that is since early on but feel guilty for even thinking it. I definitely think SG is in the center of it all and has the answers we need but I'm not convinced he acted alone or what role he played exactly. JMO.

I don't think he acted alone either. I think maybe his family or rather his wife's family that are being so quiet might no more than they are letting on. When you say you're not convinced he acted alone. Who do you think it could be? And if family, why do you think they would cover for just a brother in law / son in law etc?

Just to clear up confusion - PICC lines are not done at home. No way. They also do not bleed. They are closed with sterile caps. The lines are washed through with sterile saline solution after every use to avoid clotting which would ruin the catheter and would elevate the risk of embolisation. In my country we even block them with heparine, but I'm fairly sure it is not done in the US. Normally, there should be no blood visible at all in the line(s).

She of course can have some excessive bleeding from cuts or even just some spontaneous nose bleeding.

I don't think he acted alone either. I think maybe his family or rather his wife's family that are being so quiet might no more than they are letting on. When you say you're not convinced he acted alone. Who do you think it could be? And if family, why do you think they would cover for just a brother in law / son in law etc?
IMO the biggest thing that is missing is motive and the nature of the relationship between SG and DS. I know that motive isn't always needed nor rational but given SG's presumably clean record, respectable life and family, I'm struggling with the trigger or motive. I have speculated a few scenarios involving others either close to DS or SG. I think once it all comes out, there will be a shock or surprise. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member