MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be a bit off subject however I felt the need to share as Danis family came to mind this week. My brother was murdered in Detroit this week while working ( for 50 dollars) as tragic as this has been I cannot tell you how much the support from friends and strangers were so comforting. I can't imagine what Dani's family is feeling not knowing , no closure. Please keep them in your prayers and do all you can to keep her name out there. You would be amazed at the comfort it will provide for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am so sorry to hear this. It is amazing that during your own grief you are still able to be concerned for others. I am praying for you and your family.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Everyday I drive pass where Dani works. Fliers I've posted torn down. I even put fliers in residential mailboxes near my work on my lunch break finding some in ditches. I went to visit a loved one in Garden City Hospital seen her flier there. Also at dinner at a Mexican restaurant. My thoughts and prayers always for Dani, Family & friends. 💗

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Karma,

I so incredibly sorry for your loss. I am heart broken for you and your family. I don't think there is anything I can say to make the pain go away but I am sending you lots of love!

(((((group hug)))))) ((((((love))))))

:heartbeat:

Bumping for Dani. This thread has gone quiet, so sad [emoji17]. Where are you?

Deleted for personal reasons

My apologies for posting this here... just don't know where to post and know there are good people that could help me... anyone that can slow down a video, please pm me. I will delete this in 30 minutes

Feel free to shoot it my way!

Prayers for her family. The silence must be so difficult for them. Knowing one person has the answers that would bring her home.... yet are not stating anything. Very sad.

Lighting candle for Dani.

Attachments

• BurgundyCandle.jpg
    BurgundyCandle.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 77
Thinking of Danielle.

Praying for love and comfort to surround everyone who loves her.

Praying for the authorities to find the break they need for answers.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

I don't know how I've missed this case. I'm just blown away with all the info.

On a side note Dani I smoked a bowl for you while reading this thread all the way from CA. I can't imagine what your family is going through, but I hope they locate you very soon.

Just leaving my local party store and seen on the news human remains were found in Macomb Twp. My heart sunk. I pray for whom ever it may be. My love and support to this person's loved ones. Rest in peace 🕇😢

Just leaving my local party store and seen on the news human remains were found in Macomb Twp. My heart sunk. I pray for whom ever it may be. My love and support to this person's loved ones. Rest in peace 🕇😢

"Body parts have been uncovered from a shallow grave in Ray Township on Kuntsman Road, just south of 28 Mile Road - according to sources.

The body was not intact and reportedly is male.

Sources are telling 7 Action News the investigation is related with a case of a missing teen male from a year ago.
A girlfriend of the suspected killer came forward and told investigators where they would find [the body]. "
http://www.wxyz.com/news/investigation-underway-after-body-parts-found-in-ray-twp-sources-say-

The remains are most likely those of Stephen McAfee, who went missing in March of last year. A 19-year-old male who lives at the Kuntsman address has been booked into Macomb Co. jail on an open murder charge, as well as an 18-year-old female on a felony accessory charge:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ephen-McAfee-19-Macomb-Township-10-March-2016

Whatever the reason or motivation, I am certainly glad that the girlfriend came forward. We really need someone to do the same for Danielle.

"Body parts have been uncovered from a shallow grave in Ray Township on Kuntsman Road, just south of 28 Mile Road - according to sources.

The body was not intact and reportedly is male.

Sources are telling 7 Action News the investigation is related with a case of a missing teen male from a year ago.
A girlfriend of the suspected killer came forward and told investigators where they would find [the body]. "
http://www.wxyz.com/news/investigation-underway-after-body-parts-found-in-ray-twp-sources-say-

The remains are most likely those of Stephen McAfee, who went missing in March of last year. A 19-year-old male who lives at the Kuntsman address has been booked into Macomb Co. jail on an open murder charge, as well as an 18-year-old female on a felony accessory charge:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ephen-McAfee-19-Macomb-Township-10-March-2016

Whatever the reason or motivation, I am certainly glad that the girlfriend came forward. We really need someone to do the same for Danielle.
Omg. Thanks for posting. How sad.

Hoping today is the day for Dani to come home to her family :(

Dani, you groovy little chica, I hope you come home soon.
Following and praying each day for your return.

Wheels of justice sure turn slowly! :tantrum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member