MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to believe that Dani will have been missing five months tomorrow. At this point it seems like the Oakland County prosecutor, Jessica Cooper, must lack the willpower to bring a no--body murder case to trial, otherwise that despicable security guard would not still be walking the streets.

I can't imagine the difficult time Danielle's family and friends are going through at the five month mark

Prayers for comfort and love to surround them and hold them.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

It's hard to believe that Dani will have been missing five months tomorrow. At this point it seems like the Oakland County prosecutor, Jessica Cooper, must lack the willpower to bring a no--body murder case to trial, otherwise that despicable security guard would not still be walking the streets.

Or they have no evidence to connect him. All those tests are long back now. Obviously noting came back to even piece together a circumstantial case.

Agreed.

Or they have no evidence to connect him. All those tests are long back now. Obviously noting came back to even piece together a circumstantial case.
Agree. Or at least not a strong enough one.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

BBM
That isn't obvious AT ALL! In fact, statements from and actions by FHPD strongly imply that they know they have their perp. I believe they have quite a bit of evidence, but it may well be that this prosecutor is afraid of the unrealistic expectations of jurors due to the so-called CSI effect.
<modsnip> It's a given that they have evidence connecting him to her on the evening she disappeared, otherwise they would not have searched his house--would not have confiscated his mattress, his vehicles, and his floorboards.
And let's not forget, they announced that Danielle was the victim of a crime almost immediately after they searched the security guard's house.

BBM
That isn't obvious AT ALL! In fact, statements from and actions by FHPD strongly imply that they know they have their perp. I believe they have quite a bit of evidence, but it may well be that this prosecutor is afraid of the unrealistic expectations of jurors due to the so-called CSI effect.
Your suggestion that they may have "no" evidence connecting him to Danielle's disappearance is disingenuous. It's a given that they have evidence connecting him to her on the evening she disappeared, otherwise they would not have searched his house--would not have confiscated his mattress, his vehicles, and his floorboards.
And let's not forget, they announced that Danielle was the victim of a crime almost immediately after they searched the security guard's house.
Your passion is so clear in all your posts and Dani deserves that- I can tell how much you care about this case. I'm still undecided at this point as to SG's role in her disappearance since we haven't seen any progress with LE and resolution. Do you have insider information to be so confident in his connection and role or just a personal opinion? I ask because the more and more cases I've followed and listened to involve search warrants and persons of interest that end up not being connected.

It's very difficult to try a case without a body. I know it has been done however very few cases each year ... there is a reason for that . The forensic testing may be positive however could be explained. I believe he is the guy and instead of a case built on things that could be dismissed the LE is hoping they find her body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your suggestion that they may have "no" evidence connecting him to Danielle's disappearance is disingenuous. It's a given that they have evidence connecting him to her on the evening she disappeared, otherwise they would not have searched his house--would not have confiscated his mattress, his vehicles, and his floorboards.

Searching and removing items from a house does not imply that "they know they have their perp"

It really is important IMO to keep an open mind here no matter how upset we are about the lack of progress.

Searching and removing items from a house does not imply that "they know they have their perp"

It really is important IMO to keep an open mind here no matter how upset we are about the lack of progress.
The Tara Grinstead case is a great example of this. After over 10 years they have arrested two men who were not on the public radar at all. The men that were considered persons of interest, including those that allegedly last saw her and spoke to her, are now apparently cleared but only when charges were made on the current suspects. Jmo.

Question for a local. If SG is arrested, where would he be incarcerated?

I think the worst scenario would be to try him without a strong enough case and fail to get a conviction. Especially after just a few months. Because then no matter what evidence popped up (heck, even a full admission of guilt) he'd be free as a lark forever in regards to this case.

If she is deceased (and I pray she's not) then rushing to a trial isn't going to bring her back. I can only think if she were my daughter/sister/friend, I'd want them to have a solid case before wasting that chance to lock a murderer up.

This is all my opinion only.

Question for a local. If SG is arrested, where would he be incarcerated?
If FH arrested him he would eventually sit in Oakland County I would believe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

If FH arrested him he would eventually sit in Oakland County I would believe.

Sorry! Correction Macomb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads