MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.hometownlife.com/story/n...e-await-lab-analysis-stislicki-case/98349292/

BBM

"According to Nebus, the department is still waiting on the analysis to come back from the crime lab on evidence collected thus far, including items taken after a December raid on a Berkley home. He said they've also got new evidence that will also be turned over for analysis.

Nebus declined to identify any of the new evidence, but is confident the case is moving forward.

"We're building a case," Nebus said. "We are still making progress. We still have potential evidence to send to the lab. We're moving forward in building a case."

Police have not yet identified any suspects in the case, but the sister-in-law of the security guard at the building where Stislicki worked told local news crews Thursday her brother-in-law was a suspect, though she did not name him. The guard's name has been tossed around social media in connection with the case, but Nebus stressed Friday he has not named a suspect.

So, does anyone have any thoughts on this new evidence that is being turned over for analysis! This evidence could potentially lead to a huge break in this case! I wonder if one of the sought out items was located and turned over?

What new evidence?

http://www.hometownlife.com/story/ne...case/98349292/

BBM

"According to Nebus, the department is still waiting on the analysis to come back from the crime lab on evidence collected thus far, including items taken after a December raid on a Berkley home. He said they've also got new evidence that will also be turned over for analysis.

Nebus declined to identify any of the new evidence, but is confident the case is moving forward.

"We're building a case," Nebus said. "We are still making progress. We still have potential evidence to send to the lab. We're moving forward in building a case."

Police have not yet identified any suspects in the case, but the sister-in-law of the security guard at the building where Stislicki worked told local news crews Thursday her brother-in-law was a suspect, though she did not name him. The guard's name has been tossed around social media in connection with the case, but Nebus stressed Friday he has not named a suspect.

Sister-in-law of man whose Berkley home searched in Danielle Stislicki case speaks out

By John Turk, john.turk@oakpress.com, @jrturk on Twitter
Posted: 02/24/17, 12:18 PM EST | Updated: 18 secs ago

The sister-in-law of the former security guard whose home was searched in connection to the disappearance of Farmington Hills woman Danielle Stislicki is asking the man to come forward with everything he knows.

Elizabeth Newton, of Royal Oak, said her family was told to keep quiet about the investigation as it pertained her brother-in-law, a former security guard at the building where Stislicki worked who was questioned in the case.

“There’s a girl that’s missing and I’m supposed to stay quiet?” said Newton. “I don’t think so.” ...

http://www.dailytribune.com/general...earched-in-danielle-stislicki-case-speaks-out

The interesting thing is, when/if LE officially names him as a suspect, what more is there to sleuth about him?

Wxyz channel 7 will have an update on The Truth story at 6pm (currently 5:20pm)

The interesting thing is, when/if LE officially names him as a suspect, what more is there to sleuth about him?

Nothing! However maybe a few of his "friends" will give some insight on him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Free Press article.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...4/danielle-stislicki-missing-person/98368208/

According to Nebus, the department is still waiting on the analysis to come back from the crime lab on evidence collected thus far, including items taken after a December raid on a Berkley home. He said they've also got new evidence that will also be turned over for analysis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on the other side of Ann Arbor and have not seen posters here. My husband works in Canton and has not seen any there either.

I agree.. I want to believe her and I want to admire her for speaking out against family, HOWEVER, I am still not sure if she is doing it for the right reasons so the verdict is still out on her, for me, anyway !!

YES !! My daughter lives in Ann Arbor/Saline area and told me she has seen flyers there and has heard a lot about it in her area. I have also seen friends of mine share it on FB throughout the state !! All the way in the UP also.
I just wish we would get some answers and FIND DANI !!!

Where he most likely put her body..

That was my exact thought. One possible benefit of his identity (i.e., name and face) being released to the general public is the information potentially triggering someone's memory. Definitely a long shot, especially since so much time has passed, but for example, if he had (real) car trouble on the side of the road after disposing of Danielle's body :)() and someone stopped to help him, that person might remember the incident, possibly leading to her location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme