MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been wondering if Floyd or his wife had a car parked at the hospital?

Do we know what hospital she was in? And how close it was to Dani's apartment?

Or, if there is any public transportation (bus) he could take from her apartment complex to the hospital? Then once at hospital, visit ailing wife and then he has his own family vehicle in hospital lot to drive home?

(sorry if this has been discussed in past, I don't remember if it has)

I don't know what hospital she was rumored to be in, but there is a Beaumont in Farmington Hills. I just checked the map and it's around five miles away from IGA. There is also a bus stop right at Grand River and Halsted, with a route that stops right in front of the hospital. I'll try to link it here, but my apologies if it doesn't work. First time trying to do this!

I don't know what hospital she was rumored to be in, but there is a Beaumont in Farmington Hills. I just checked the map and it's around five miles away from IGA. There is also a bus stop right at Grand River and Halsted, with a route that stops right in front of the hospital. I'll try to link it here, but my apologies if it doesn't work. First time trying to do this!

Great job with the link!!
IMO, that would/could be a real possibility.

I always thought FG's wife was at the main Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak and not one of the satellites. Read it somewhere but might not have been a MSM source, so I'm not stating this as fact.

Depending on what time FG "finished" whatever was done to Danielle, it might have been too late for transportation via Smart Bus. Most suburban routes have limited access and don't run into late night hours.

I always thought FG's wife was at the main Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak and not one of the satellites. Read it somewhere but might not have been a MSM source, so I'm not stating this as fact.

Depending on what time FG "finished" whatever was done to Danielle, it might have been too late for transportation via Smart Bus. Most suburban routes have limited access and don't run into late night hours.

It would make sense that she'd be in Royal Oak. This map doesn't even show a bus route from IGA to the RO Beaumont. :thinking:

The Livonia incident does not portray FG as calculating and/or manipulative. It's kind of like, I see, I want, I take. And if connected with the Allen Park incident, same thing.
That's why I'm having a hard time imagining him getting Danielle to his house and then
attacking her. But then, I have no idea how the mind of a Serial Rapist works.
But if the person in the apartment complex at 6:00 pm is part of FG's plan, I don't know that it was premeditated as much as urgency on FG' s part.
Speculating here but if FG attacked Danielle and then killed her, it had to happen quick as this unk figure arrived
at approx. 6:00 a DS's apt complex. That means, FG had to call someone, give them Dani's correct address and the time to meet him there. When did he have time to get rid of her body? He didn't unless FG drove an unresponsive Dani to her apartment in her car and then somehow transferred her body to the unk man's truck.
FG then would have parked her car and left with the unk man in his truck.
There would have to be telephonic connections around that time, however.
Could FG have used DS's phone and that's why it's missing?
Would LE be able to retrieve the calls made on Dani's phone since it was a burner phone?
Sorry, just trying to imagine how this scenario may have played out.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I believe this is one of the reasons why it is so important that she be found because he would likely use the "Everything was consensual" BS once charged. Evidence of massive blood loss on the part of Danielle ... :( ... in the Berkeley house, garage, car, etc. would be pretty damning, too, but we all want to make absolutely sure this "man" goes away for a very, very long time -while making sure Danielle is brought home ... for me, I think that would be what I want more than anything ...

Juries are not buying the 'it was consensual' defense nearly as often as they may have in the past -- Chelsea Bruck's murder most recently for example. It seems to be a part of a national trend. The Oakland County prosecutor's office also has a reputation as one of the toughest in the state of Michigan, so FG may not find himself offered any plea deals. While the Hines Park case is playing out in Wayne County, Dani's will likely be tried in Oakland.

One thing that I keep wondering about; Danielle left ML early that day and it doesn't seem to have been a plan to do so far in advance.
How does that play in with SG, if premeditating the whole thing, being there at the time she was leaving? Lucky break? Or did he have knowledge somehow that she was leaving early?

One thing that I keep wondering about; Danielle left ML early that day and it doesn't seem to have been a plan to do so far in advance.
How does that play in with SG, if premeditating the whole thing, being there at the time she was leaving? Lucky break? Or did he have knowledge somehow that she was leaving early?

I remember the reason Danielle asked to leave early was because work was slow. Also, she had to work in the morning.

Could be safe to assume that FG knew Fridays were sometimes slow and Danielle left early occasionally?

She asked to leave early, but she didn't actually leave that early. She was seen heading to the parking lot at around 5. That was probably only around 15 or 20 minutes earlier than she otherwise would have been out of the building. If I were planning an abduction, I would be outside a minimum of 30 minutes ahead of time. Of course, I'm also the type who arrives 10 minutes early for everything, but I would think that anyone actually planning an abduction wouldn't roll in at the exact moment he expected her to walk out of the building.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juries are not buying the 'it was consensual' defense nearly as often as they may have in the past -- Chelsea Bruck's murder most recently for example. It seems to be a part of a national trend. The Oakland County prosecutor's office also has a reputation as one of the toughest in the state of Michigan, so FG may not find himself offered any plea deals. While the Hines Park case is playing out in Wayne County, Dani's will likely be tried in Oakland.
It's sad and disgusting that they ever bought into it at all. I was just a kid, but I remember when the preppie killer Robert Chambers weasled his way into a plea bargain for manslaughter by using that defense after the jury became deadlocked. Unfortunately, stupid people end up on juries; that's what snakes like Jim Williams and John Dakmak count on.

Maybe he always had a eye for her. Maybe he went up there and pretended his car broke down and Dani got to leave a little early to give him a ride home because she new him, felt safe enough doing so.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Maybe he always had a eye for her. Maybe he went up there and pretended his car broke down and Dani got to leave a little early to give him a ride home because she new him, felt safe enough doing so.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

That's what I think.
I also don't see him talking. Until what he's going through right now is over and trial for that ends, I don't really think he feels he'll need to talk. They haven't charged him for anything so why come out and confess or tell what he does know? That's not a real question for us to discuss more of what he's thinking.
I know why some people do talk for pleas and such but there's also some that don't and continue to say they're innocent or don't know anything or whatever. If this jogging incident really came as a "surprise" to him, I hope he's terrified of what LE has against him for this case that he may be unaware of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to her sister she was suppose to be at Karmanos in Detroit the night Danielle disappeared. She came home some time after that, after the first search of the home she went again to a hospital. This time it was suppose to be at Beaumont Royal Oak. I actually saw her mom's post with it, but after the news got wind of the searches she removed it.

I'm not giving up on the fact that Danielle may be being kept alive somewhere. Even if DNA was found on the floor boards of his house, it just means she was there at one point. I wish we had a source to know where her phone last pinged for sure. IF it is true he has relatives in Ohio and the phone last pinged near there, he may have "given" her to someone alive to do whatever with her. After the Ariel Castro case, I would not put it past some old sick perverted relative of FG to take in a slave.

However, if they have found any evidence of hair with death bands, then I hope they put a very tight squeeze on him for this other case and get him to talk. The wheels of justice turn very slow, so let's hope all of this time spent on this case has yielded solid, indisputable evidence. And I hope that now that he has finally been outed in MSM other victims of his come forward, as I'm sure the jogger was not his first time assaulting someone. They should start matching up every time his wife was in the hospital with violent crimes that are open in the tri-county area. Not to mention how many women do not report assaults when they occur. Scary that he had so many people fooled.

I'm not giving up on the fact that Danielle may be being kept alive somewhere. Even if DNA was found on the floor boards of his house, it just means she was there at one point. I wish we had a source to know where her phone last pinged for sure. IF it is true he has relatives in Ohio and the phone last pinged near there, he may have "given" her to someone alive to do whatever with her. After the Ariel Castro case, I would not put it past some old sick perverted relative of FG to take in a slave.

However, if they have found any evidence of hair with death bands, then I hope they put a very tight squeeze on him for this other case and get him to talk. The wheels of justice turn very slow, so let's hope all of this time spent on this case has yielded solid, indisputable evidence. And I hope that now that he has finally been outed in MSM other victims of his come forward, as I'm sure the jogger was not his first time assaulting someone. They should start matching up every time his wife was in the hospital with violent crimes that are open in the tri-county area. Not to mention how many women do not report assaults when they occur. Scary that he had so many people fooled.

I have not given up hope that this may be a possibility as well.

In the other incident, he acted alone. So that means he either escalated with Danielle or there is more to this...

To me, since there a few indications that he wasn't acting alone... potentially suggests there is more here than just SA and murder. He changed his MO with Danielle so she was different so who's to say there isn't something else going on here.

I think it's possible FG knows other sickos like him. He could have passed Danielle off?

I know what is most likely but I still like to hope that she is alive.

It's sad and disgusting that they ever bought into it at all. I was just a kid, but I remember when the preppie killer Robert Chambers weasled his way into a plea bargain for manslaughter by using that defense after the jury became deadlocked. Unfortunately, stupid people end up on juries; that's what snakes like Jim Williams and John Dakmak count on.

:snake:

I have not given up hope that this may be a possibility as well.

In the other incident, he acted alone. So that means he either escalated with Danielle or there is more to this...

To me, since there a few indications that he wasn't acting alone... potentially suggests there is more here than just SA and murder. He changed his MO with Danielle so she was different so who's to say there isn't something else going on here.

I think it's possible FG knows other sickos like him. He could have passed Danielle off?

I know what is most likely but I still like to hope that she is alive.

Danielle has a lot in common with Kala Brown--petite, sweet, helpful, and she seemed compassionate in helping her friends. So it could be that she was taken to his home under some guise of helping as her parents have implied and assaulted and then because she knew him from work, he felt he couldn't let her go. But if someone else was involved, there has got to be texts and calls to get her relocated and get her car back to her place. Like Kala with her little dog, there is no way Danielle would have left willingly and leave her cat there without making arrangements. I just hope that while he is in jail for the SA, he is getting pounded with hard evidenced and provides a confession. I would be going out of my mind if I was Danielle's parent or friend right now. I wish FG's in-laws would have been able to get the truth out of him before it came to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stlemed19