MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Levan south of Plymouth road is paved for 1/2 mile or so into the subdivision. It then turns into a dirt road that is residential almost like a private road with homes on one side and a wooded steep drop off to Hines Drive on the other side. I lived in that subdivision and my kids and their friends used to ride their bikes down that part of Levan because they had a friend who lived there. There are only a few houses and they are spread out and there are no street lights. It is pretty creepy. Someone could park their car in the subdivision and just walk down through the trees and be on Hines Drive in a few minutes. Oddly enough there is a small church in the subdivision right near the intersection where Levan turns to dirt.

Yes, I see the little church, (Christadelphia Ecclesia), the homes on one side and a wooded steep drop off to Hines Drive on the other side---very secluded.

IF, he parked the car on pavement, there would be no transfer of Levan road dirt to frame of car; similar to, IF, he parked the car at Newburg United Methodist Church.

Who would be concerned about a man at a church on Sunday evening?

If he was seen "jogging", witnesses might assume he's getting exercise.
attachment.php

Attachments

• map - Christadelphia Church access to Hines Park.jpg
    map - Christadelphia Church access to Hines Park.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 451
Since I am local can someone tell me where FG was on Saturday morning or Sunday morning? I thought I read somewhere that he met friends at a bar? I keep thinking about Stoney Creek isnt that where his wedding was?

Since I am local can someone tell me where FG was on Saturday morning or Sunday morning? I thought I read somewhere that he met friends at a bar? I keep thinking about Stoney Creek isnt that where his wedding was?
He went to a beer pong tournament. His wife I believe was in hospital.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

bumping for Dani.

I think he killed her in haste and quickly got rid of her (sorry ugghh) somewhere near Hines Park

He was at the hospital very very late that night and at a pong tourney that started at 11am the next day.

bumping for Dani.

I think he killed her in haste and quickly got rid of her (sorry ugghh) somewhere near Hines Park

I agree but I also wonder, not being local, if there is a deserted woods or forest that actually isn't a park within a 30 minute area?

I agree but I also wonder, not being local, if there is a deserted woods or forest that actually isn't a park within a 30 minute area?

Definitely! You can drive 30 minutes in most of Michigan and be in a desolate area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He went to a beer pong tournament. His wife I believe was in hospital.

Thanks ... do you know where beer pong tournament was?

Definitely! You can drive 30 minutes in most of Michigan and be in a desolate area.

This makes way more sense to me than a park where she could be possibly discovered before she could decompose and disappear.

A deserted forest assures it could be years, if ever she was found and most likely only because an animal dug up bones vs a hiker etc in a park. Plus there's most likely no one at any hour to see him drive in and dump.

JMO

That's always been one of the biggest concerns to me. Metro Detroit may be well populated, but there are so, so many places you can easily drive to around here that are desolate. Even pull off the highway in certain locations and you're surrounded by heavily wooded areas.

Something steelman said 20161219, thread #2, post #895: "Her location is within 5 miles of that apartment complex..."
attachment.php

Attachments

• websleuther - 20161219 steeman ...found wn 5 mls of that IGApts 2.jpg
    websleuther - 20161219 steeman ...found wn 5 mls of that IGApts 2.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 69
  • websleuther - 20161219 steeman ...found wn 5 mls of that IGApts 1.jpg
    websleuther - 20161219 steeman ...found wn 5 mls of that IGApts 1.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 326
It would be somewhere he knew.. had knowledge of the area. If he planned a murder then it makes it more difficult because he would Scout out location previously and could have already had a hole in ground. If it was in a moment of passion it would narrow the location .

Something steelman said 20161219, thread #2, post #895: "Her location is within 5 miles of that apartment complex..."
attachment.php
I don't think that is accurate. He made that prediction before knowing dani was in Floyd's house. He was assuming she was taken from her parking lot imo.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I do believe Dani is between Berkley and Livonia. Just my own thoughts. Tomorrow I have a few places I'm going to search.

If I am remembering correctly, Livonia?!
I thought which I may be wrong I had read the beer pong tournament was in Ohio?

I thought which I may be wrong I had read the beer pong tournament was in Ohio?

Definitely not ohio.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I do believe Dani is between Berkley and Livonia. Just my own thoughts. Tomorrow I have a few places I'm going to search.

There was a very good reason that the searches were and have been in Hines Drive area. Beyond the jogger assault I tend to believe they have more information that are leading them to that area. We don't know where the cell phones pinged, camera footage pulled or who may have called in with a tip of seeing her jeep.

AND, Something Ozoner said 20170805, thread #13, post #436: "...He returned her Jeep to Independence Green, so he was trying to divert attention away from himself and his residence. That makes me think that if he didn't bury her or put her in a dumpster, then he may have put her somewhere west of IG, since he lives east of IG..."
attachment.php

Attachments

• websleuther - 20170805 Ozoner ...west not east of IGApts 2.jpg
    websleuther - 20170805 Ozoner ...west not east of IGApts 2.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 62
  • websleuther - 20170805 Ozoner ...west not east of IGApts 1.jpg
    websleuther - 20170805 Ozoner ...west not east of IGApts 1.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 331
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics