MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
East of Haggerty ? The little dirt trail ? that goes behind the river, that backs up to the cemetery ? That place always seemed sketchy its were people "meet up". I ride my bike through there all the time on my way to plymouth. They come in two cars, get into one (most likely cheating), then leave shortly after. The other day i witnessed it 3 times in a period of 10 mintues.

My son and I checked in an area of Plymouth road and Haggerty. Also, next to the building where Dani works yesterday in Southfield. We did not find anything besides garbage and a pair of purple kid gloves. I will continue searching when I can. I did become overwhelmed because so many places and not enough eyes. When we decided to leave after 3 hours in Southfield 6 hours total. I just looked to the sky and said Dani if your in heaven looking down give me a clue. So many care, so many want her found. Feeling sad but will NOT give up until she's found. Many prayers and Love to all [emoji72] [emoji182] [emoji173]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

My son and I checked in an area of Plymouth road and Haggerty. Also, next to the building where Dani works yesterday in Southfield. We did not find anything besides garbage and a pair of purple kid gloves. I will continue searching when I can. I did become overwhelmed because so many places and not enough eyes. When we decided to leave after 3 hours in Southfield 6 hours total. I just looked to the sky and said Dani if your in heaven looking down give me a clue. So many care, so many want her found. Feeling sad but will NOT give up until she's found. Many prayers and Love to all [emoji72] [emoji182] [emoji173]

All I can say is thank you for always, always searching for Dani. What you are doing is amazing.
If I was in MI I would be happy to be an extra pair of eyes.

Is anyone going to court hearing tomorrow? I cannot go unfortunately. Back to work for me. Unless the court hearing is early (before 930am)
I may be able to attend.

I was at U of M yesterday. When I am in Michigan my thoughts are always of Dani. Where are you Dani? Sigh.......

Any inside reports on the proceedings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was at U of M yesterday. When I am in Michigan my thoughts are always of Dani. Where are you Dani? Sigh.......

A beautiful day in A2. Campus is bustling this week . Missed the students.

Anything happen in court?

TIA!

I just looked at the 3 tweeters I have for this case and none of them have tweeted anything on this case.... :dunno:

I couldn't find anything either, and then I discovered I was typing the last and first name in the wrong boxes!

Could they have passed on the arraignment? I have searched and also found no info. This site has the case listed. Choose either Third Judicial Court or Criminal and then type in FG's name.

https://www.3rdcc.org/odyssey-public-access-(opa)

Well... I don't know "what" I'm doing wrong :pcguru: but it keeps coming back that I'm not putting in the last and first name, but which I am!!! :gaah:

Guess I'll check back tomorrow...

okay - found my problem.... :facepalm:

and all it says is:
08/25/2017 Arraignment On Information (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Slavens, Mark T.)

One could always DM on twitter a reporter that has been reporting on the case and ask if there are any updates

I sent a instant message to a few reporters on Channel 4 about the court hearing today. I haven't heard anything back just yet. Says could take a few hours to respond. It's almost 2 hours since sending. I'll let ya know if I get a response [emoji175]

I found no result for the Arraignment On Information dated 08/25/2017 listed in the Register of Actions.

The Wayne County Prosecutors Office Case Update August 25, 2017 shows:
08/18/2017 - Defendant bound over on amended charges: ...4. AWIM
10/27/2017 - FC [final conference]
11/29/2017 - JT [jury trial]

http://www.waynecounty.com/prosecutor/index.htm

I found no result for the Arraignment On Information dated 08/25/2017 listed in the Register of Actions.

Glad to see the trial will begin this year, but also sad to see it happening around one year since Dani was last seen. [emoji17]

Thankyou for the info. [emoji6]

mrspecific: Thanks for the update. Lighting Dani's candle.

attachment.php

Attachments

• burgandyCandleDani.jpg
    burgandyCandleDani.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 336
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors