MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever watch those 60 days in shows? They are pretty rough on new arrivals....one can hope.

I think some of an inmate's comfort is dependent on the jail and what their people are doing for them from the outside: there are special ICare programs that deliver hot foods up to once a week of pizza, hot wings, chip & drink packages which can be ordered for inmates. He will also have access to store/Commissary once a week -- coffee, soups, drinks, some additional food items and spice packets to make jail food more palatable. It really depends on what 'his people' are funding.

This above is based on a relative's recent incarceration. That said, funding iCare packages and prisoner accounts is expensive. The same with phone accounts. In his almost year spent in a county jail, my relative was given outside yard time on only 5 occasions and rec time in the gym maybe 7 or 8. They sit, play cards, watch TV, and eat baloney sandwiches once a day. Read, if they are so inclined and someone cares enough and can afford to send books.

The other inmates were generally not a problem, not like the '60 days in' programs show social interactions in jail at all. It isn't freedom by a long shot, but it was more like a strictly disciplined residential 'camp' experience (his words). Prison, however, has been a completely different kind of experience.

He lost a lot of weight fast....I hope he is so scared he can't eat. Maybe big bubba keeps stealing his food.
If he is being held in the old jail of downtown Detroit (Wayne county) its basically all cold foods. Not much at all. To get anything (buy) from the commissary you have to have money in your account. Which you can buy snacks, envelopes.. I know this because my bosses husband is a lawyer and has met some of his clients (new clients) an had to do first meetings with them there.
Eat well Floyd.. Eat well [emoji12]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Realized I share a mutual friend with E.G. Through some Facebook browsing, I came across a picture that puts EG & FG still living (and actually throwing a party) at the Berkley house on 10/30/16.
Also noted the pool table location, beige carpet and yellow/gold wall paint is the same as in the new realtor photos.
No evidence of an older couple living there, as stated by the "neighbor", though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, I was just thinking a few weeks ago about what DS did on halloween last year and wondered to myself if she had gone to a party that week end. Not that she would have gone to that party but Chelsea Brock came to mind when I had the thought.Just a co-incidence I guess since you mentioned the party at the Berkley house.

Thought the wife was supporting him? I do not think she was in the courtroom yesterday. Maybe LE showed her some kind of proof or something set an alarm off inside her that she realized the truth. Feel bad for her in a way. Where is Dani??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

In my mind his wife has been in shock, gutted. Putting the house up was her first step in reality imo. It may not be why she did it at all, but it's huge as it's their only shared asset other than bank accts etc that are easily split up. Even if she was supporting him up to yesterday I don't think she was by the end of the hearing. Seeing that woman and hearing her words and KNOWING your husbands DNA was found mixed into that woman's shorts along with her boyfriends? No way. It's shocking the similarities you can decipher between her and Dani....Eily is a smart woman. She might have needed to be slapped in the face with a fish, but I'd say that happened yesterday. Even his parents and siblings weren't there

She learned along with the world yesterday too. I'm sure she had no idea.

Article updated this morning with full 911 call.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...n-court-during-hines-park-jogger-assault-case

I can't believe how calm the woman who was attacked was. She's incredibly brave!

I still can't get over the fact that the jogger and Danielle were the same age, similar build, and same hair color. I know serial offenders tend to have an MO, but I get this sick feeling that he may have been planning to go after Danielle for a while. :( I could be wrong, but the Hines Park attack makes me feel that way.

I wonder if the police found the clothes he was wearing the day of the Hines Park attack when they were searching for clues about Danielle.

Yes, I agree probably not the first time trying to rape some (esp drunk women). I was referring to trying to kill someone. But that's what I was thinking, I'm not sure about freefood.
I think that the fact that he let her go after she begged him to speaks to him being inexperienced. I don't think it is unusual for rapists to start in their 30's. His wife got sick and was in the hospital, maybe stress pushed him over the edge. All my own opinion!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think that the fact that he let her go after she begged him to speaks to him being inexperienced. I don't think it is unusual for rapists to start in their 30's. His wife got sick and was in the hospital, maybe stress pushed him over the edge. All my own opinion!

She did not push him over the edge. We all have major stressors in life. We all don't commit heinous crimes. I feel that this was a time where he didn't have to check in with her... didn't have to cover his tracks of where he was at. He took advantage of the situation of her being away. He has either done this before Hines or has worked his way to that point .

I completely agree with this. I think its possible it was a life trigger. He doesn't necessarily have to be a lifelong offender or psychopath. (Might be, but his allowing her to leave and then another victim known to him and her mother tells me differently) Honestly he could have turned to *advertiser censored* after she got sick as he is a young guy and probably at an age where sex is still a huge priority in his life (no kids to ground and focus him) and one thing escalated to the next after a couple of years. He could have started to need (boredom after years of "normal" videos) or discovered a turn on for aggressive sex that wasn't aware of perhaps. It could have created a real addiction

She did not push him over the edge. We all have major stressors in life. We all don't commit heinous crimes. I feel that this was a time where he didn't have to check in with her... didn't have to cover his tracks of where he was at. He took advantage of the situation of her being away. He has either done this before Hines or has worked his way to that point .

At this point, anything is possible. Please note I said stress may have pushed him over the edge, I did not say 'she' did. And I agree, we all have stressors in life, and people react differently to stress. It is possible that he has always had violent sexual thoughts and hasn't acted upon them until more recently when his whole life changed. We don't know enough yet to make a call one way or the other. I appreciate your feedback but we are both stating our opinions and I don't really like that your first sentence is telling me that my opinion is wrong. It may be wrong but you don't know that.

And you might be absolutely correct. But even you said "we don't all commit heinous crimes" you're definitely correct there, but SOME do. Different people handle things differently. We don't know how he grew up or what things he may have had happen that this stressor triggered this. True, he could have been born this way, evil. But waiting until 30 to act on it, and obviously he is a rookie, is statistically unusual.

At this point, anything is possible. Please note I said stress may have pushed him over the edge, I did not say 'she' did. And I agree, we all have stressors in life, and people react differently to stress. It is possible that he has always had violent sexual thoughts and hasn't acted upon them until more recently when his whole life changed. We don't know enough yet to make a call one way or the other. I appreciate your feedback but we are both stating our opinions and I don't really like that your first sentence is telling me that my opinion is wrong. It may be wrong but you don't know that.

My apologies. It did come off harsh and was poorly written/expressed. I hear so many people in life casting blame of their own negative behavior due to A,B or C. In the end it is the persons choices that create the situation/behavior . Anything is possible with him as to why he chose to commit such terrible acts. I may have misinterpreted what you were stating . Again my apologies.

There is a concept in medicine and in psychiatry/psychology called "diathesis-stress" which means that a trait or behavior is much more likely to manifest during or after a major life stressor. I actually also think it is very possible that a major life stressor could have brought out some latent tendencies in FG. That does not make him less terrifying or wrong, since most of us just eat or drink or sleep too much or are less patient with our spouses or what-not when stressed. But there is a reason that a schizophrenic's "first break" often occurs during the first year of college.

There is a concept in medicine and in psychiatry/psychology called "diathesis-stress" which means that a trait or behavior is much more likely to manifest during or after a major life stressor. I actually also think it is very possible that a major life stressor could have brought out some latent tendencies in FG. That does not make him less terrifying or wrong, since most of us just eat or drink or sleep too much or are less patient with our spouses or what-not when stressed. But there is a reason that a schizophrenic's "first break" often occurs during the first year of college.

Many people confuse this as justifying negative behavior instead of just seeing it as an explanation. Understanding what drives behavior doesn't mean it justifies it. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Many people confuse this as justifying negative behavior instead of just seeing it as an explanation. Understanding what drives behavior doesn't mean it justifies it. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thank you. That was my thought process... reading the post I felt as though it was a justification ... not an explanation.

In this news segment defense attorney questions jogger. Why does he say "they wanted sex" ? Are they trying to twist that Floyd found her unconscious and ran off others? Odd use of word "they".
http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/271373907-story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members