MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a popular opinion I'm sure, but EG was, IMO, Floyds first victim. I'm truly saddened that she never got to know real love, freedom, and peace from what FG subjected her to.

Now if we could give Dani the closure she so deserves...
Agreed! So very tragic... I hope he's breaking apart in prison over this and realizes if she didn't before that she now knows all his secrets....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I just found an FB post from three hours ago. According to this post, it happened earlier today, so we will likely see a death notice, obituary, etc., something official, in the coming days.

My first reaction upon seeing 806mom’s post was pure sadness (thanks for the heads-up, 806), but now I find myself already (perhaps inappropriately) wondering and hoping maybe this will help bring Danielle home. I do not lean one way or another as to what EG may or may not have known; all I know is I hope and pray I will never be put into the position that she was, as I feel the same about the position Danielle’s loved ones have been put into.

Whatever the case may be, I hope she was at peace.
I don't believe that she had any specific information about the crimes against Danielle, but she may have known enough about her husband's habits, etc., to help the investigation, and for all we know maybe she did provide some helpful information before she died.

I agree that she was a victim. I don't know whether she realized the full truth about her husband, and I'm not sure whether I hope she did or whether I hope she didn't.

Now that she's gone, some people may speak more freely about her husband, so there could be some new allegations or revelations.

Sadness all around. Danielle’s Family not able to fully grieve without closure. EG Family grieving the loss of one daughter and perhaps another. Praying that Floyd steps up and let’s go of the info... that a family member steps up. A true snowball effect of the stress and grief caused by one person that did not deserve the presence of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Karma?
I wonder if that family is still supporting FG, now that he's admitted to the horrific attack on the jogger? What makes me very sad is that EG may have known things that could help find Dani, even if she didn't know WHERE Dani is (and I suspect she didn't) she may have held the key to some clue that would one day pop into her head, that would've helped locate sweet Danielle. Now, we will never know. The way they treated ERN when she was bringing FG's secrets to light was disgusting and, IMO, prevented justice from the beginning. If FG hadn't felt so comfy, knowing that they had the creepo lawyer (and that family) trying to destroy a fragile woman who only wanted truth to come to light to help find Dani standing by him, he may have broke way back when.

EG's death is tragic. If anything good can come of it, it may be that her family realizes what it's like to lose a precious daughter, and mends fences with ERN, who was only trying to help the Stislicki family FIND their daughter.
And if that family knows ANYTHING, God help them to speak up.

Karma?
I wonder if that family is still supporting FG, now that he's admitted to the horrific attack on the jogger? What makes me very sad is that EG may have known things that could help find Dani, even if she didn't know WHERE Dani is (and I suspect she didn't) she may have held the key to some clue that would one day pop into her head, that would've helped locate sweet Danielle. Now, we will never know. The way they treated ERN when she was bringing FG's secrets to light was disgusting and, IMO, prevented justice from the beginning. If FG hadn't felt so comfy, knowing that they had the creepo lawyer (and that family) trying to destroy a fragile woman who only wanted truth to come to light to help find Dani standing by him, he may have broke way back when.

EG's death is tragic. If anything good can come of it, it may be that her family realizes what it's like to lose a precious daughter, and mends fences with ERN, who was only trying to help the Stislicki family FIND their daughter.

JMO.... I don’t think his family nor wife’s family knew anything. Boy next door charismatic image. They couldn’t believe such a “ story”. This was a man that stood by their daughter during her greatest fight in life. They didn’t want to believe it. That their daughter married a monster. She’s gone now (sigh) perhaps they will talk. Even the smallest detail might help .
As far as ERN. I don’t have much to say. I do not think she was untruthful in any way. I believe she’s had years of turbulence and the family shut the door thinking it was her drama or wanting to be a victim . We only see what we choose to see. Sometimes the things we see is only what’s in front of us. I believe there is more to the story... however family dynamics is difficult to speculate on.
It’s about Dani. Bringing her home to her loving family. I’m unsure if that will ever happen.

Only because the victims are being mentioned... I was pondering a person who went missing on Philip Street in Detroit a previous address of FG. Her name was Lisa Maison she was found shot in the back of the head on Philip Street on February 23rd 2015. Last time she was seen was at the bus station. She worked and moved up and around in the in the medical field for 15 years. A sweet, attractive, outspoken brunette who smiled all the time and would talk to anybody. I'm curious if they took and ran his DNA through the system which I know is backlogged. Wondering if anybody else has an opinion about that... They go where they know??? He's lived a couple of places around that area from my past checks but not concrete... Alot of industrial areas that I feel need to be checked not far from there. Like checking places he's familiar with when he was a kid or worked. Jmo Prayers for Dani and all who love her!

Only because the victims are being mentioned... I was pondering a person who went missing on Philip Street in Detroit a previous address of FG. Her name was Lisa Maison she was found shot in the back of the head on Philip Street on February 23rd 2015. Last time she was seen was at the bus station. She worked and moved up and around in the in the medical field for 15 years. A sweet, attractive, outspoken brunette who smiled all the time and would talk to anybody. I'm curious if they took and ran his DNA through the system which I know is backlogged. Wondering if anybody else has an opinion about that... They go where they know??? He's lived a couple of places around that area from my past checks but not concrete... Alot of industrial areas that I feel need to be checked not far from there. Like checking places he's familiar with when he was a kid or worked. Jmo Prayers for Dani and all who love her!

Well now that is interesting. I'm going to look that one up. Surely the police have made this connection, right?

Good find. Here's a link for the Lisa Maison thread:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?273182-MI-Lisa-Maison-40-Detroit-20-February-2015
At 40, she might have been a little too old to attract his attention, but the location fits, and aside from her age, she sems to fit the basic profile of his victims.

Speaking of Lisa she worked with CSSI -contractual security services and investigations in Grand Blanc, Michigan. I'm wondering if it's quite possible that MetLife had hired through this Investigation Services.? Lisa listed herself as a registered nurse working there though I'm not sure if they contracted her out for investigations.? Lisa was a very young looking 40 very outgoing would look at you like she knew you for a long time with a glow and excitement in her voice. She was not shy to talk to anybody.

If LE found DNA from that crime it’s in the system. Detroit homicide would have logged it. Once FG DNA went into the system they would have ran a search in all systems ... all over the USA. I am amazed at the technology in LE .. from pings to DNA to ballistic matching. They cross reference it all. A single cigarette butt with DNA brought my brothers murderer in ( much more evidence but that’s how they knew who he was).

Very happy that you had found Justice for your brother! Sorry about your loss.Very sorry.
For the case of Lisa Maison I'm not sure if there was DNA or not. For sure there was a bullet or maybe just a wound no bullet.
I was reading that security companies allow the employees to have guns with minimal training. Lisa was at a Greyhound bus station at the time of her disappearance and I'm wondering what type of security they have are they using police or are they using a security company like CSSI. Could FG have worked for a security company that would have transferred him around? Just curious ..I missed a thread about his employment except MetLife. Still need to know who they hire through.

Very happy that you had found Justice for your brother! Sorry about your loss.Very sorry.
For the case of Lisa Maison I'm not sure if there was DNA or not. For sure there was a bullet or maybe just a wound no bullet.
I was reading that security companies allow the employees to have guns with minimal training. Lisa was at a Greyhound bus station at the time of her disappearance and I'm wondering what type of security they have are they using police or are they using a security company like CSSI. Could FG have worked for a security company that would have transferred him around? Just curious ..I missed a thread about his employment except MetLife. Still need to know who they hire through.
The early news articles said that security at Met Life was provided by Securitas, but the perp could have worked for other security companies beforehand.

Karma?

EG’s obituary is now posted on the funeral home’s website as ECG. Floyd is listed as her husband who survives her. I don’t think her family will be coming forth with information. IMO they have no information to add. Perhaps the obituary was carrying out EG’s final wishes. Who knows. I find it completely baffling.

Ugh. So sad on so many counts.
Looking for another case to follow while we wait for justice on this one....any recommendations?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

EG’s obituary is now posted on the funeral home’s website as ECG. Floyd is listed as her husband who survives her. I don’t think her family will be coming forth with information. IMO they have no information to add. Perhaps the obituary was carrying out EG’s final wishes. Who knows. I find it completely baffling.

Obituary has been updated and no longer mentions spouse.

This has probably been posted but I just saw it for the first time today and it brought me to tears...

Dani's dad posted a video of her singing. You can find if you google Dani's name and hit News.

Good Afternoon, Everyone.

Lighting Dani's candle.

burgandyCandleDani.jpg

His last name is listed as her last name. Strikes me odd. I understand if you have children keeping the married name . Perhaps the divorce papers were in necessity only in case of a civil suit.
I wasn’t going to post that out of respect for her family. This thread is about Dani though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member