MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sharing. Will also be following.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Following. I always hold my breath when news like this is announced.
One one hand, I don't want it to be Dani, because that would extinguish my teeny tiny flame of hope that she is still alive, somewhere, as unlikely as that may be.
On the other hand, I want her parents to be able to bring her home and give her a proper burial along with the service she deserves.
Having never been in their situation, I simply cannot imagine which would be worse, the not knowing for sure (and thereby being able to keep hope alive a tiny bit) or having your worst fears confirmed.
Praying, crying, waiting.
#FindDani

For those that are not local. The area that this body was found is in very close proximity to where the Hines drive searches for Dani occurred this summer.
a9a30be850c97a9c22d8945814201440.jpg

If it said the body has been there for days, I’d imagine it’s not her since it’s been over a year? Someone would’ve noticed it by now unless it’s back in woods somewhere. Just my thought.

Bumping for Dani, and lighting her candle.

Praying she is found soon.

burgandyCandleDani.jpg

Any news on the body found behind Cooper Elementary?

Moving along into February.. Will this be the month we find her?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

14 months. Where are you Dani??????

What does this mean?? Is this higher security?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes. 1 is the lowest and 5 is the highest. Ionia is II and IV....so he's "high-leveled", according to his information on there.

Yes. 1 is the lowest and 5 is the highest. Ionia is II and IV....so he's "high-leveled", according to his information on there.
If dirtbag is at this level already means he's gotten in some nasty fights and or hurt another inmate or prison guard. Could be many reasons why.. In all reality I pray it's Dani causing him his suffering. Sorry to even write this but.. Could be his late wife and Dani tormenting him.
That piece of [emoji90] won't last long in prison. He will either be killed or kill himself.
He will never admit his guilt with what he did with Dani.
In the end God will judge and deliver him straight to HELL.
I hardly comment anymore on this thread. Hurts my heart to much.
As for the body found adjacent to Cooper Elementary in the woods.. It was a woman. Unknown if it was natural death? Homicide?
Westland Police will not comment about it. You shall call them and get same reaction. I feel they do not have a ID on the body. Possibly. MOO
Love and Light [emoji173]🦉

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

If dirtbag is at this level already means he's gotten in some nasty fights and or hurt another inmate or prison guard. Could be many reasons why.. In all reality I pray it's Dani causing him his suffering. Sorry to even write this but.. Could be his late wife and Dani tormenting him.
That piece of [emoji90] won't last long in prison. He will either be killed or kill himself.
He will never admit his guilt with what he did with Dani.
In the end God will judge and deliver him straight to HELL.
I hardly comment anymore on this thread. Hurts my heart to much.
As for the body found adjacent to Cooper Elementary in the woods.. It was a woman. Unknown if it was natural death? Homicide?
Westland Police will not comment about it. You shall call them and get same reaction. I feel they do not have a ID on the body. Possibly. MOO
Love and Light [emoji173]��

Owl4: Couldn't agree more with everything you say.

Lighting her candle. May she find her way home quickly.

burgandyCandleDani.jpg

If dirtbag is at this level already means he's gotten in some nasty fights and or hurt another inmate or prison guard. Could be many reasons why..

All inmates new to the Michigan Department of Correctons, at least those convicted of felonies, start out at Level IV. They are observed for 6-12 months and if they don't have tickets (like demerits in prison) against them, they are usually downgraded to Level II. Tickets are earned for anything from fighting to verbal disobedience to time/schedule infractions. Level V is reserved for the highest security needs among prisoners -- those who have tried to escape for example, or who have had multiple violent encounters with other prisoners or corrections officers.

All inmates new to the Michigan Department of Correctons, at least those convicted of felonies, start out at Level IV. They are observed for 6-12 months and if they don't have tickets (like demerits in prison) against them, they are usually downgraded to Level II. Tickets are earned for anything from fighting to verbal disobedience to time/schedule infractions. Level V is reserved for the highest security needs among prisoners -- those who have tried to escape for example, or who have had multiple violent encounters with other prisoners or corrections officers.
Thankyou for your input. Please understand I am not in any means trying to offend or discourage your reply to mine.
My apologies to tell you I spoke with friends of mine that are correctional officers in Michigan prisons that stated if any inmate is at any high level is due to tickets or fighting in prison. You never start off at a high level endless other reasons.
Floyd went to Jackson first where you will spend up to 90 days first. Before finding a suitable place for each prisoner.
I already know off the top of my brain Floyd he has either received tickets or fought with someone or many someone's to achieve that high of a level.
My Brothers murderer is in the same prison system also. Started out at level 1, went to level 5 now level 2.
Look it up. Shannon Holmes.
After all these years I received a letter today from that piece of [emoji90].
I've been staring at it for 45 minutes.
On another note... I went Monday to pick up eyeglasses. I seen a minivan with Dani written all over it. Asking someone to come forward. Someone knows something. I believe that wholeheartedly.
After a while I learned a family member of Dani's work's at my eyeglass place.
After seeing that van it took me back to that dark place of not knowing why. Why did Shannon kill my brother?
I had to wait for a trial. That seemed like a lifetime.
Here is a family a year and 2 months of not knowing anything. God do I wish them much peace to handle such pain.
Much love and peace to all. [emoji173][emoji72]🦉

I had to wait for a trial. That seemed like a lifetime.
Here is a family a year and 2 months of not knowing anything. God do I wish them much peace to handle such pain.
Much love and peace to all. [emoji173][emoji72]��

Owl, I'm so sorry for your loss and pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett