MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, the jurisdiction is the office of the Attorney General of Michigan, no county authority supersedes the AG...yes, Jamie Powell Horowitz is or has been Special Prosecutor for Wayne County, homicides in sexual assaults. Jamie has been brought in under the AG to prosecute this case...Law Enforcement of ALL counties in Michigan under the AG will work together with the prosecution.

Danielle Stislicki's Family Watches As Attorney General Outlines Murders Charges In Her Death

"They deserve justice."

(WWJ) "We are all here today for them."

Delivering those words in front of an audience that included Danielle Stislicki's mother, father and two sisters, Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel announced during a press conference Tuesday that a first degree murder charge has been filed against Floyd Galloway in Stislicki's death.

"This young woman had everything to live for, and we know this disappearance has left a hole in her family. They deserve justice," Nessel said, calling evidence against Galloway "compelling."...

"This young woman [Daniele Stislicki] had everything to live for." Dana Nessel, MIAG at the press conference announcement of 1st degree premeditated murder charges filed against Danielle's killer, 20190305
"We support other people that are in our circumstance. We are very grateful of one of the almost 4,000 missing people in Michigan that our family is getting this additional help and this attention. We hope that the attention that we get also pays it forward to the many Missing in Michigan people." Father, Richard Stislicki at the MIAG's press conference announcement of 1st degree premeditated murder charges filed against Danielle's killer, 20190305
To ALL People of Law Enforcement and Media and their Families, "We commend and thank you...You've helped us be strong...being graceful in the way that Danielle would be...I know you guys were not available for your Families...Family is important to us...kudos and a wonderful hug to your extended Families...for letting us have you for as many years as we had. Danielle always was a very and is a kind soul. Moving forward...this is about Danielle Stislicki and the justice for not only her but for other Families who are missing who have been told you can't move any farther because there isn't a body...the ultimate justice for the missing." Mother, Ann Stislicki at the MIAG's press conference announcement of 1st degree premeditated murder charges filed against Danielle's killer, 20190305

If you do a Case Search at
https://micourt.courts.michigan.gov/CaseSearch/Court/D47
for 19AG1990 you will bring up the same case detail that Rich Stislicki posted. There is nothing for that case on the docket for tomorrow in that court that I can see though.

Sometimes the public side of court databases do not update immediately -- they often are updated later in the evening or night?

Last edited:
I am out-of-state and don't have Detroit cable TV. Does anyone have a link yet to Karen Drew's interview with the Stislickis?

The Stislicki family is truly amazing. True Grace under unbelievable pressure.

I just saw the second part of Karen Drew's interview with the Stislickis on the Channel 4 news at 5:00. I'm guessing that the entire interview will be available following the 6:00 report. I will post it later. You can also check the website: www.clickondetroit.com

i have wondered how he was able to overtake Danielle
i have thought she knew him as the security guard where
she worked- did he somehow lure her into his car? did she
trust him and had no fear of him? I have no idea and just wonder
how he was able to take her and do her harm.

I have full confidence in local, county, state, and federal law enforcement that FRGjr will tell Danielle's Family "how he was able to overtake Danielle" and all the facts that are included in his "overtaking".

i have wondered how he was able to overtake Danielle
i have thought she knew him as the security guard where
she worked- did he somehow lure her into his car? did she
trust him and had no fear of him? I have no idea and just wonder
how he was able to take her and do her harm.
We had a lot of discussion about this early in. I think he used the old "my vehicle broke down and I need a ride. " He may have had a weapon to further gain control. IMO

We had a lot of discussion about this early in. I think he used the old "my vehicle broke down and I need a ride. " He may have had a weapon to further gain control. IMO

i have thought that too- he must have been watching and waiting for awhile
before putting his plan into action

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads