MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a bit disturbed by the question that is up in the air about whether FG will be housed by the Michigan Department of Corrections (MI DOC) or the Oakland County Jail (OCJ). Right now he is on lockdown 23 hours of the day — due to his Level IV status. I don’t know Alger CF specifically but that is what we call hard time, whichever prison he might be moved to. A relative of mine has served time in both the Michigan prison system and in the OCJ and he called the OCJ ‘kind of like summer camp.’ His words. The food is awful though, and maybe he will be isolated from other prisoners.

New information that crime was committed in Farmington Hills (where Danielle lived)?

WATCH: Man arraigned on murder charge in Danielle Stislicki case

"It is alleged in the complaint and warrant before the court that on or about Dec. 2, 2016 in the city of Farmington Hills that you did deliberately with the intent to kill, and with premeditation, kill and murder one Danielle Stislicki. This is a felony punishable by life without parole. Do you understand the charge against you?" said Judge James Brady, of the 47th District Court.

New information that crime was committed in Farmington Hills (where Danielle lived)?

"It is alleged in the complaint and warrant before the court that on or about Dec. 2, 2016 in the city of Farmington Hills that you did deliberately with the intent to kill, and with premeditation, kill and murder one Danielle Stislicki. This is a felony punishable by life without parole. Do you understand the charge against you?" said Judge James Brady, of the 47th District Court.
I am thinking they may have found some evidence in her car.

Yeah, it seems weird but whatever. Let him have whatever attorney he wants. It’ll reduce the likelihood of an appeal down the road... except for that he seems a bit incompetent and that’s worrisome. Let’s just hope he doesn’t do anything in these initial stages while FG is awaiting a new lawyer to mess up this case. He comes off as unhinged.

RBBM

Interesting.

As to the sorry state of jail food - awwww. [SARCASM]Poor Baby!!![/SARCASM]

Are you thinking he killed her in her car?
Not really. But there may some evidence that FG was inside Dani’s car, for example when (if?) he moved it? MetLife is in Southfield, his home was in Berkley and Dani’s apartment was in Farmington Hills. I also think Berkley is the likeliest crime scene.

Last edited:

I wasn't sure that I heard right when the charge indicated that the murder took place in Farmington Hills. That is certainly something that we hadn't known previously. How and when Danielle's car was returned to her apartment complex parking lot is among the mysteries in this case.

DH and I discussed this on the way to our ophthalmologist appointments after watching the arraignment. Why didn't Oakland County Prosecutor Jessica Cooper bring charges in this case? She's had whatever evidence is available to her for more than two years. If the AG feels strongly that there is sufficient circumstantial evidence to get a conviction, why hasn't Oakland County's Prosecutor moved forward with the case?

Last edited:
Michigan official says evidence ‘compelling’ in murder case

DETROIT — Michigan’s new attorney general said Tuesday there was enough “compelling” evidence to file a murder charge in the disappearance of a suburban Detroit woman, even if the victim’s body hasn’t been found more than two years after she was last seen at work.

Most felonies in Michigan are filed by county prosecutors, but the case against Floyd Galloway Jr. has been taken over by Attorney General Dana Nessel...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.57978773263d

I wasn't sure that I heard right when the charge indicated that the murder took place in Farmington Hills. That is certainly something that we hadn't known previously. How and when Danielle's car was returned to her apartment complex parking lot is among the mysteries in this case.

DH and I discussed this on the way to our ophthalmologist appointments after watching the arraignment. Why didn't Oakland County Prosecutor Jessica Cooper bring charges in this case? She's had whatever evidence is available to her for more than two years. If the AG feels strongly that there is sufficient circumstantial evidence to get a conviction, why hasn't Oakland County's Prosecutor moved forward with the case?

It’s not unheard of if there is a series of crimes from one offender. The state has been involved from the get go — remember, there were like 8 agencies working on this. If there was a crossing of county lines, it kind of makes sense. Politics also matter.

Friday, March 15th, 9am - Pre exam Conference - FRGjr via video link with whatever facility is housing FRGjr at the time...defense counsel for FRGjr may know what evidence the prosecutor has...maybe a public defender instead of JW will advocate on behalf of FRGjr during this Pre exam Conference...Karen Drew intends to be at this proceeding...the near future preliminary examination may be scheduled during this proceeding...unless another date is agreed upon, preliminary exam by March 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Psycho