Still Missing MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #15 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense is now asking about the surveillance showing the Jeep and the dirt splatter. LEO testifies the passenger side door handle was wiped down (that must be what I missed earlier IMO). Defense counsel asks if the dirt could be wiped just from a hand grabbing the handle.
LEO witness testifies the driver's side door handle was still dirty while the passenger side handle was not.
This could be explained by his cleaning of the passenger door handle when he had no gloves on but then using gloves to drive her car back to her place after the murder. He knew he had left prints on the passenger door. MOO.

Once the 2 days of Testimony are up in their entirety I want to sit and make notes. It went so fast and I did miss bits and pieces. Notes to compare times etc. I'll check youtube in a few days. I know it was testified they put a tracker on his car but after it was taken he was followed. I don't know if we got an exact timeline on that. etc. etc. I may have missed it or have to wait until Trial.
I recall the first Detective, Malloy or something, saying they GPS tracked his car with a device they planted on it for one day at one day only. I believe it was the 6th-7th and then by the 7th they were able to execute the search warrant and take him into custody for questioning. The LEO also testified that they did track and trail him in other ways such as with humans tailing his movements. But it was a very short line of questioning that I agree went by so quickly!

Does anyone know the exact distance between MetLife and FG home on Oxford?
These are approximate addresses because I am not sure where the MetLife building was (I think it is in a new office location now than Dec. 2016). I know it was near Telegraph Rd. and W 10 Mile Rd.
You can see the Tim Horton's and Woodrigde Apartments right in the area of where the MetLife building was.
Google Maps
(ETA: for those who can't open map, it's 6-7 miles and 10-15 minutes depending on route and traffic)
I am curious which building lot/parking lot it was specifically if anyone can dig up the prior address for MetLife.

MetLife address is 25330 Telegraph in Southfield.

Every time I look at a photo of the Galloway home at 2910 Oxford, I'm reminded that there is some type of building next door. I know that it was discussed early in the case, but I wonder if there were dumpsters there and if they were searched.

2910 Oxford Road, Berkley, MI - Google Search

Seems the Defense keeps harping on cause and manner of death. We and he knows he cant speak to cause. Good Lord!
One hopes the jurors will be smart enough to figure that out. The Casey Anthony jurors weren't, unfortunately. My guess is that the judge in this case won't let the defense attorneys mislead the jury regarding points of law (unlike the judge in the Anthony trial).

With what is known thus far, is there consideration he kept her captive for a day? Obviously, it would have been risky to leave her to move her vehicle back to the apartment. The comforter was replaced on the 4th. With wife in hospital, he had weekend to clean up and body disposal. Sadly expressing these thoughts and MOO.
I used to think that was a possibility, but now that we know how he operated in the Hines park case, I think that he killed Danielle as soon as she walked into his house.

Prosecutors wouldn't state that she was asphyxiated unless they had proof; I believe the fitbit evidence will prove that she was asphyxiated very soon after arriving at the Oxford house.

With how little time Floyd had to dispose of a body and nothing significant as far as tracking his cell to a potential drop point... my guess is he just tossed her in a dumpster, possibly even in her own apartment complex. I can think of two local cases off the top of my head where the killer admitted to disposing of the victim in a dumpster and to this day they’ve never been found.
The Amy Derewitz case comes to mind. I think they should have tried to find her body, but I guess they decided that doing so wouldn't have any evidentiary value due to the fact that they had a confession.

2400 Robina (building next to house at 2910 Oxford) is a Berkley Parks and Recreation facility. The building has/had a sign that indicates it is/was an ice arena. I wonder if there was anyone in the building that Friday night. In a street view, there appear to be large receptacles on the Oxford side of the building. I hope the exterior of that building was searched.

Last edited:
How FitBit Works

This may help explain what Fitbit can do.

I've seen people at the gym with different types of exercise monitors that are strapped on their upper arms or wrists. (They look similar to my Omron wrist BP monitor). FitBit looks much smaller and may not be visible. I wonder if FG knew that Danielle wore a Fitbit.

My feelings are that since Floyd *thought* he was such a criminal mastermind- he would have never transported Dani in his own vehicle. He transported her body in her Jeep, most likely in the comforter from his own bed. I recall in the past, discussion regarding a suitcase missing from FG's home- anyone else remember that? I sadly think it's possible he disposed of her that same night on the drive back to her apartment, with her own vehicle. Also- can someone refresh my memory? When does Dani's phone cut off? While still pinging at Oxford location? I am anxious for this to go to trial and for this monster to get what he deserves.

My feelings are that since Floyd *thought* he was such a criminal mastermind- he would have never transported Dani in his own vehicle. He transported her body in her Jeep, most likely in the comforter from his own bed. I recall in the past, discussion regarding a suitcase missing from FG's home- anyone else remember that? I sadly think it's possible he disposed of her that same night on the drive back to her apartment, with her own vehicle. Also- can someone refresh my memory? When does Dani's phone cut off? While still pinging at Oxford location? I am anxious for this to go to trial and for this monster to get what he deserves.

Here's a list of items that LE were looking for during the Hines Park search:

Police are looking for any signs of Stislicki's remains at Hines Park. They are searching for items such as a suitcase, trunk, luggage, bags, her blue Eddie Bauer 3-in-1 jacket, a black zip up, jeans and a pair of burgundy boots.

Danielle Stislicki missing case: Hines Park search underway

One hopes the jurors will be smart enough to figure that out. The Casey Anthony jurors weren't, unfortunately. My guess is that the judge in this case won't let the defense attorneys mislead the jury regarding points of law (unlike the judge in the Anthony trial).

I live in Oakland County, so DH or I could be summoned for jury duty :D Frankly, I wouldn't want to serve on the jury in this case. I've followed the case from the beginning and am not sure that I could be totally impartial.

From what I wrote down, her phone was pinged near the Oxford house at 7:53pm on December 2nd. Floyd is seen on video at the Tim Hortons (near Danielles apartment) at 8:40pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay