Still Missing MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #15 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The texts we saw today really were benign. IMO he was just being friendly but his goal was to find out her after work plans. Appeared to me he was not going to give her reason for alarm. At least thru the texts. Until he did!!! She likely knew of his wife having cancer and felt bad for him. I do remember it being stated early in that he often stopped by her cubicle to chat. Likely kept it friendly but was likely stalking and crushing on her.

IMO
The prosecution is presenting a great deal of information that we didn’t know they had. The evidence seems mostly circumstantial. With the eyewitnesses who last saw Danielle with FG, there should be enough to bind him over for trial.

I don’t see FG pleading to anything without a trial though. He rejected a plea deal with strong victim testimony and DNA in the attempted rape case until the last possible second. For Danielle’s murder, he has nothing to lose in going to trial: FG has all the time in the world — he wouldn’t be leaving jail/prison anyway; with this trial he has a possibility of being found not guilty; hope of conviction on a lesser (2nd degree?) charge; some procedural error found on appeal.

I think the Defense can poke some holes in the Prosecution's case, so FG might very well want to forge ahead with a trial. I don't expect him to give up information about Danielle's remains if he doesn't have to.

Yes, whoever bought the bouquet could have paid cash.

Who left the flowers on Dani's desk? Did someone see who left them?
There was earlier testimony from one of the Met Life employees that seems relevant to this. The prosecution had asked Danielle's coworker if deliveries all came through the reception desk, and the witness had said yes, and a couple follow up questions. I don't remember which witness but I do remembering 'why did they ask that?' and it seems this is why.

If I heard correctly, Rochester Hills (where I live) was also mentioned. I believe that FG was working for the security company somewhere in RH after he was transferred from MetLife.
I remember it just as you stated. There was one witness who testified that he worked at her office building in RH on the date Danielle went missing and also testified that he had called in that day.

Co-worker: I saw missing woman, defendant together day she vanished

Farmington Hills — A co-worker of Danielle Stislicki testified Monday that he saw her with the man accused of killing her on the day she disappeared nearly three years ago.

During a preliminary examination for Floyd Galloway Jr. in 47th District Court, Brandon Williams said he was driving away from the MetLife building in Southfield where he and Stislicki worked on Dec. 2, 2016, when he saw Galloway, a security guard, sitting in the passenger seat of her vehicle as they drove away on Telegraph...

I personally am not yet convinced it was planned, but I am convinced he was interested in her for a year or so before she went missing, and I am convinced he was responsible for her death.
The few pieces of evidence for me that go to premeditation are (1) he didn't work at the Met Life location anymore, (2) he was at his car with the hood up in the Met Life parking lot at end of business hours when Danielle would be leaving, and (3) he was interested in her/attracted to her IMO.
It's not enough yet to convince me of premeditation but I'm interested to see what else they have.

Sounds like he had designs on her for a long time and had a plan.....
which he put into action ---for me, the worst part is that she trusted him
and had no fear of him--- My belief is that he pulled a weapon on her fairly soon after he got into her car---

Random for the Monte Carlo to turn up. I copy/pasted this post on one of the pages set up for Danielle right after she disappeared. It was subsequently taken down...

“I don't know if this woman is who you looking for at this address 20233 Binder between E. Remminton & E. Winchester in Detroit MI.or another missing person name Chris Paliewicz but this big black male driving a red Chevy lic. # AJT 738(monte carlo) broke into a house next door to my mom house with this white woman”

Probably a coincidence. Still interesting that a Monte Carlo was referenced.

I have been at work all day so couldn't watch except snippets. Am I right that so far, what we've learned is

- Around 14 months before any of this, they were exchanging text messages
- A bouquet mysteriously showed up at her desk. She texted him about it, either because she really did think it was someone other than him and thought he would know... or under the pretense that he would know who left them, when she really suspected it was him.
- He fished and hinted about asking her out
- Floyd didn't have any reason to be at MetLife anymore because the security company he worked for lost the contract when another party bought the building, but yet, he was there on the night she disappeared.
- Floyd had also called in sick to work that day
- Floyd was also seen in her car
- There are hints that there may be DNA evidence, but we haven't seen anything about that yet, other than that we were told that her family provided her toothbrush for comparison DNA
- The keys and her fitbit were found about a week after she disappeared, not far from her office building (?)
- About four hours after she was last seen, there is footage of him at a Tim Horton's near her apartment. He used the business' phone to call a cab and had himself dropped off near the MetLife building, where his car presumably was still located (?)
- His house showed evidence of a clean-up, including a patch of carpet that had been replaced
- A day or two (?) after she disappeared, he purchased a white comforter
- There is footage of her car in the area of the Tim Horton's just before he showed up there (?)

- When were the texts about his wife's cancer, and who did he send them to?

And one would surmise that, basically, what most suspected: He showed up at her office and feigned car trouble, asking for a ride. He forced her to drive to his house, where he killed her. He then drove her car back to her apartment and went someplace to call a cab. He had the cab driver drop him off near (but not at) the MetLife building, where he picked up his car. He dumped her fitbit and keys along the route of his walk to the MetLife building from the place where he was dropped off. He went back to his house and tried to clean up the scene. We still have no idea where her body is, but it may be wrapped in a white comforter that he bought two days after she went missing.

Is that basically correct?

...And one would surmise that, basically, what most suspected: He showed up at her office and feigned car trouble, asking for a ride. He forced her to drive to his house, where he killed her. He then drove her car back to her apartment and went someplace to call a cab. He had the cab driver drop him off near (but not at) the MetLife building, where he picked up his car. He dumped her fitbit and keys along the route of his walk to the MetLife building from the place where he was dropped off. He went back to his house and tried to clean up the scene. We still have no idea where her body is, but it may be wrapped in a white comforter that he bought two days after she went missing.

<respectfully snipped> Excellent summary!

I think the newer white comforter was on the bed (photos shown in court). It replaced the missing brown/tan striped comforter that might have been used to dispose of Dani :(

Danielle Stislicki missing case: Hines Park search underway

Tan striped comforter
Moreover, police are searching for a tan and brown striped comforter. Investigators believe Stislicki's body could have been wrapped in the comforter. When asked for more details about the comforter, police would not comment...

Last edited:
I have been at work all day so couldn't watch except snippets. Am I right that so far, what we've learned is

- A bouquet mysteriously showed up at her desk. She texted him about it, either because she really did think it was someone other than him and thought he would know... or under the pretense that he would know who left them, when she really suspected it was him.
- Floyd didn't have any reason to be at MetLife anymore because the security company he worked for lost the contract when another party bought the building, but yet, he was there on the night she disappeared.
- There are hints that there may be DNA evidence, but we haven't seen anything about that yet, other than that we were told that her family provided her toothbrush for comparison DNA
- The keys and her fitbit were found about a week after she disappeared, not far from her office building (?)
- About four hours after she was last seen, there is footage of him at a Tim Horton's near her apartment. He used the business' phone to call a cab and had himself dropped off near the MetLife building, where his car presumably was still located (?)
- His house showed evidence of a clean-up, including a patch of carpet that had been replaced
- There is footage of her car in the area of the Tim Horton's just before he showed up there (?)

And one would surmise that, basically, what most suspected: He showed up at her office and feigned car trouble, asking for a ride. He forced her to drive to his house, where he killed her. He then drove her car back to her apartment and went someplace to call a cab. He had the cab driver drop him off near (but not at) the MetLife building, where he picked up his car. He dumped her fitbit and keys along the route of his walk to the MetLife building from the place where he was dropped off. He went back to his house and tried to clean up the scene. We still have no idea where her body is, but it may be wrapped in a white comforter that he bought two days after she went missing.

I think the white comforter was purchased after the crime. It was shown today on the bed. I think it was to replace the one he likely wrapped Dani up in.

I think the keys/Fitbit were found between her apartment and the Tim Hortons, which was in Farmington. Metlife is in Southfield.

Does anyone know how they figured out that FG went to Tim Hortons? I must have zoned out during that part.
I thought the focus on Tim Horton’s was triggered by cell phone records? I thought possibly Danielle’s though I am not sure? The prosecutor asked the detective if he saw any sign of Danielle on the video.

I believe there is additional cell evidence we will see at trial — there was another hint about cell towers in the detective’s testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one that lived it