MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
l

Another person below said someone in the neighborhood was busted with kiddie *advertiser censored*. So it may not be related to this case.

Could be they executed a warrant related to DS's case and found the pedo stash en passant? Like the stepfather in the Julia Niswender case. Seems unlikely, but the two aren't necessarily inconsistent.

So is the FBI involved for sure? If so, that means they must believe some crime occurred across state lines, or there was something serious like Organized Crime involved...

Okay, I think maybe people are confused about FBI involvement and what that would "mean". I just found this out myself because of our family tragedy.
The FBI can enter a local case when they are invited to do so. They have no "authority" and their help comes in the way of profiling, offering assistance, using FBI labs and resources (which are great compared to local LE and much quicker)
The FBI will swoop in and claim Jurisdiction when they think a crime has crossed state lines or violates some federal law..then they can come in and "take over" the case so to speak.
To my knowledge, the FBI has not taken over Danielle's case. If they had, they would be the ones doing the press conferences and running the show. Unless things have changed, they are not doing that in Danielles case.
The FBI is only working this because they were invited to do so..no other reason, no ominous reasons. If there is an announcement that the FBI is now the "lead" in this case, that means something changed and they took it from local LE and are now the "boss".
The feds are here because they were asked. That's it.

Hi everybody, I've been reading your posts and I must admit you have me thinking hard. It's so scary out here. Praying that Danielle is found safe. I know that we can't do screenshots from social media, but when you get time please read the latest post from a person saying that strong police presence has been on his block all week and he found out its due to this case. Go to the Finding Danielle Stislicki Facebook page now and you will see it!! Wow!!

l

Another person below said someone in the neighborhood was busted with kiddie *advertiser censored*. So it may not be related to this case.

Comments on the City of Berkley page saying the pedo teacher was over on Mortensen; while the week-long LE presence was over on Robina, by the Berkley Ice Rink; which looks like a good place to set up shop, if one is dealing to the hipsters of Royal Oak / Ferndale and beyond. Not really a through street, off the beaten path a bit.

Police loading vehicles on to flat-beds, using search dogs and a forensic van on site, for multiple days....not the sort of thing you'd expect for a kiddie *advertiser censored* bust?

Could be the "stopped by a dealer on the way home" scenario, if this is related to DS. Or they drove her back there after picking her up at her complex***.

would be really helpful if they had a certain time for when DS's vehicle was back at her apt complex.

***possibly with a ruse of "oops, i'm fresh out, last stop cleaned me out; we need to go back to the house to fill your order". Not necessary, but would be a way to get her across town and into the house quietly.

Did anyone see the comment on the "find danielle stislicki"Facebook page, which referenced a comment from a post from someone living in Berkley. This person stated that a house down the street,by the Berkley ice arena,has had police (local and state)presence for over a week and cars have been loaded onto flatbeds from the house, as well as search dogs.The posted indicated it was linked to this case? Not sure how credible it fb post is.

A comment in find Danielle also says he black vest was found in her apartment. Apparently she wore it to work that day. I hadn't seen that anywhere.

Did anyone see the comment on the find danielle stislicki Facebook page which referred a comment from a post in Berkley saying that a house by the Berkley ice arena has had police presence for over a week and cars have been loaded onto flatbed from the house. The posted indicated it was linked to this case? Not sure how credible it fb post is.

Read above your post its discussed

Edited to say that sounded rude didn't mean it that way, was just trying to be quick.

What's the general consensus at this point?

1. Abducted by someone who knows her: still alive
2. Abducted by someone who knows her: now deceased
3. Abducted by someone who does NOT know her: alive
4. Abducted by someone who does NOT know her: now deceased
5. Killed immediately and body hidden/moved
6. Left/missing of her own accord: still alive
7. Left/missing of her own accord: now deceased
8. Other
I'm going with 1 but could later as time goes on change to 2.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

In reading thru all the FB posts from her friends FB, it's so incredibly sad. Danielle is a very loved young woman. Come home Dani.

Did anyone see the comment on the "find danielle stislicki"Facebook page, which referenced a comment from a post from someone living in Berkley. This person stated that a house down the street,by the Berkley ice arena,has had police (local and state)presence for over a week and cars have been loaded onto flatbeds from the house, as well as search dogs.The posted indicated it was linked to this case? Not sure how credible it fb post is.

Even more interesting, back in October of this year the rink cancelled all remaining activities due to a coolant leak which will require extensive repairs. Not sure if it's a mixed use building, but sounds like it would have been pretty deserted these days.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...els-rest-of-winter-season-due-to-leak-repairs

I'm bummed that our VI, Holocene, hasn't been back to post since becoming verified. Come back!

I'll take the blame for that. Spoke of her friends that he may be connected to.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm bummed that our VI, Holocene, hasn't been back to post since becoming verified. Come back!

The Pi who shared was right about trafficking. Been on the news locally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

About the Berkley post on the Find Danielle FB page...Can't find it. Can someone tell me what post the comment is under?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member