MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I CAN get on board with the idea that she got pot from a (dangerous) neighbor who people don't really know about. That's really not uncommon.

Not at the top of my shortlist of what might have happened to Danielle. I never rush to judgment, and based on her IG healthy diet/yoga regimen, drug use doesn't fit the profile. I'm leaning more towards a relationship gone awry. :moo:

Nope This is way down my list.
I don't agree with it being drug related either. Especially with pot. There's just so much around and with it being legal for medical use almost anyone can get it with no problems.

I don't think it's drug related, but I do think it's "friend" or "acquaintance" related. I think she took a quick detour when she got home from work that day to run up to someones apartment. Who that someone is remains a mystery. Personally, I think this has to do with jealousy of one kind or another. She was leaving go on an all- nighter at someones house, and it didn't sit well for whatever reason.
Yeah, this is what I'm thinking. She was in contact with someone who lived in her complex, and possibly hadn't shared the relationship with anyone. I suppose they could be smoking buddies, just hooking up, or unrequited feelings that lead to violence.

One of my closest friends just got a new neighbor. She goes and smokes with him sometimes. I'm probably the only person who knows he exists in her life.

But for LE looping in DEA/SONIC, this would be my leader in the clubhouse. But--pure speculation--I don't see LE involving multiple drug enforcement/interdiction agencies absent LE having some solid lead that connects DS's disappearance to drug activity.

Would the smoking-related key-chain fob and DS liking paraphernalia related items on her etsy account be enough for LE to call in the drug squads? I don't know. Given the prevalence of smoking among DS's generation, it seems the drug guys would end up involved in most every disappearance; if having those items on her CV were enough.

But anything's possible, especially with the limited information we have.

I don't really know why they brought in all the different agencies they did. It's my understanding that the FBI is even on the case. Why would that be ? Are they just offering guidance or do they have an active role ?

I think it's easy to read more into it than there actually is. What's really frustrating is all of these different agencies involved......and not only is she not home yet........her whereabouts are still unknown.
It doesn't really matter which agencies are involved, they all have to deal with that pesky little "probable cause" problem. It doesn't really matter what they suspect or who they suspect, if they don't have probable cause, they can't get a judge to sign off on a warrant.

I have a feeling this is going to be one of those cases that has everybody shaking their heads in the end. She was right there all along, and nobody knew it.

I keep going back to the reason is not the issue. Whether it's drugs, relationship, etc., it's about her safety. She's with someone (or more than one), or met her demise with those people.

Someone had what they thought was a good reason to do this to her.

Is anyone else bothered by the sleepover?

I'm trying to figure out why someone who has to be at work early the next day would need to sleepover at a friends home.

The first thing that came to mind was maybe they were planning on drinking, but if the friend had to work that night and DS had to work early the next morning, it seems there wouldn't be any drinking going on or at least not enough that DS couldn't drive home.

Is it possible DS knew someone was going to stop by Friday night and wanted to avoid them, but didn't want to upset/anger them by telling them no directly? Easier to just not be at home when they stop by?
yes! the sleepover bothered me too if she was working the next day. Then I wondered why someone wasnt aware she didnt show up Friday. If I was expecting a friend to stay with me I would be looking for her if she just didnt show up and didnt call. Id be worried she was on the side of a road somewhere.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Not at the top of my shortlist of what might have happened to Danielle. I never rush to judgment, and based on her IG healthy diet/yoga regimen, drug use doesn't fit the profile. I'm leaning more towards a relationship gone awry. :moo:
A LOT of healthy, yogis use marijuana. It does not have to be smoked.

Just to be clear, I don't know if DS used or not. But you might be surprised by how many people you know get high at least occasionally. It's quite common over all socio-economic statuses. I grew up in a very rich, white, suburban area. Parents, teens, professional, classy people use it. There's really no profile for a pot user.

Yes. How long does it take to retrieve information from pay-as-you-go phones?

Once le determines Danielle's service provider, Getting a search warrant from the provider of a post paid phone or a pre paid phone would take the same amount of time.

So is the FBI involved for sure? If so, that means they must believe some crime occurred across state lines, or there was something serious like Organized Crime involved...

Does anyone know if MET Life randomly drug tests their employees? She has worked there for several years, correct?

I like your theory - it's not complicated, and very occam razor like.

Thanks OldSteve, I really appreciate that ...........haven't seen you around in awhile.

Yeah........every once in awhile I'll come up with a post that is so creative and well thought out, that I try to "thank" it myself.

Never works tho....... An Bronson shake-head-no.gif

Does anyone know if MET Life randomly drug tests their employees? She has worked there for several years, correct?

Reports are that DS worked at Metlife for "almost a decade"; while her mother has been employed there for 25 years.

Dunno about Metlife, but I've only encountered pre-employment drug screens for white collar, cube-farm jobs in major corporations--even at major investment banks. Where you'd think they would and they probably should be randomly testing those guys.

Random drug screens usually reserved for union folks and drivers/pilots/heavy equipment operators or people in some sort of "public trust" position.

I work for MetLife, in a different office, and in my experience I have never seen them randomly drug test - the only drug test I had was before I started, and I've been there almost 10 years.

Reports are that DS worked at Metlife for "almost a decade"; while her mother has been employed there for 25 years.

Dunno about Metlife, but I've only encountered pre-employment drug screens for white collar, cube-farm jobs in major corporations--even at major investment banks. Where you'd think they would and they probably should be randomly testing those guys.

Random drug screens usually reserved for union folks and drivers/pilots/heavy equipment operators or people in some sort of "public trust" position.
The UAW fights hard against any kind of drug testing. While they represent auto workers, they also represent lots of other workers to in this area. Not familiar myself with other unions.

Hi everybody, I've been reading your posts and I must admit you have me thinking hard. It's so scary out here. Praying that Danielle is found safe. I know that we can't do screenshots from social media, but when you get time please read the latest post from a person saying that strong police presence has been on his block all week and he found out its due to this case. Go to the Finding Danielle Stislicki Facebook page now and you will see it!! Wow!!

Hi everybody, I've been reading your posts and I must admit you have me thinking hard. It's so scary out here. Praying that Danielle is found safe. I know that we can't do screenshots from social media, but when you get time please read the latest post from a person saying that strong police presence has been on his block all week and he found out its due to this case. Go to the Finding Danielle Stislicki Facebook page now and you will see it!! Wow!!
l

Another person below said someone in the neighborhood was busted with kiddie *advertiser censored*. So it may not be related to this case.

OMG! Say whaatttt!! OK, thanks for that clarification...too much crazy stuff unveiling in the burbs...! Yikes!!

The UAW fights hard against any kind of drug testing. While they represent auto workers, they also represent lots of other workers to in this area. Not familiar myself with other unions.

I'm not that familiar with UAW. And that would be a yooge job, testing all those workers randomly.

But trade unions--pipefitters, electricians, linemen, et al--typically get randoms through their local.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurse4home