MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The original post re: ice rink has been removed from the guys page, but someone had a screenshot it and posted it in the comments on the Berkley FB page.

Just adding that the FBI would also be involved if her disappearance is relating to trafficking, which often crosses state lines.

Okay, I think maybe people are confused about FBI involvement and what that would "mean". I just found this out myself because of our family tragedy.
The FBI can enter a local case when they are invited to do so. They have no "authority" and their help comes in the way of profiling, offering assistance, using FBI labs and resources (which are great compared to local LE and much quicker)
The FBI will swoop in and claim Jurisdiction when they think a crime has crossed state lines or violates some federal law..then they can come in and "take over" the case so to speak.
To my knowledge, the FBI has not taken over Danielle's case. If they had, they would be the ones doing the press conferences and running the show. Unless things have changed, they are not doing that in Danielles case.
The FBI is only working this because they were invited to do so..no other reason, no ominous reasons. If there is an announcement that the FBI is now the "lead" in this case, that means something changed and they took it from local LE and are now the "boss".
The feds are here because they were asked. That's it.

The original post re: ice rink has been removed from the guys page, but someone had a screenshot it and posted it in the comments on the Berkley FB page.

The family has been updating FB. If this was connected we would hear something if the scene has been worked for a week now I would think.
I think the family would go silent waiting.

The family has been updating FB. If this was connected we would hear something if the scene has been worked for a week now I would think.
I think the family would go silent waiting.
I think the family is waiting like all of us. Can't hurt tp

Hi forgive me if this has been mentioned but if not I just wanted to add that the smiley face keychain shown in her missing poster is from a product called Smoke Buddy Personal Air Purifier, which you can see an example of on amazon. It is only speculation of course but the scenario where she was hopping in an acquaintance's car to pick up a little weed for her Friday night seems plausible. Maybe she grabbed cash and locked her purse in her car because she figured they were just driving around the block to make the exchange and she'd be right back. I know medical marijuana is available now but I still know of people that get weed the old fashion way because it can be just as convenient, if not more so. Just some thoughts on that.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...sing-distributing-child-*advertiser censored*

Link to the the child-*advertiser censored* teacher living in Berkley.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...sing-distributing-child-*advertiser censored*

Link to the the child-*advertiser censored* teacher living in Berkley.

Different address then the rink

Different address then the rink

People posted on FB about possibly 2 different things going on in Berkley. Just posting link to confirm one of those.

The 2nd possible location of police activity is not the rink itself, it's on the street which is located by the rink. Nothing so far to confirm any of it.

Nothing official to confirm or deny it. However, despite the one guy taking down his FB post regarding LE activity near the Berkley Ice Rink, a few other locals chimed in that they too had witnessed LE with multiple vehicles and forensics van on that block. One guy saw it while the police were at this house after he reported stolen christmas lights. Another lady said she saw the LE presence there this past/most recent Friday.

Maybe dude with the FB post didn't like all the strangers peeping his FB page, or he had other reasons for taking it down. Heck, maybe he got a message from LE or City of Berkley asking him to take it down. Who knows.

Take this with an entire shaker of black truffle salt...but:

a comment on the City of Berkley facebook page, at the bottom of the comments for the post related to DS/Robina/Ice Hockey Rink, says "They said that they found her but nobody knows if she was dead or alive yet" from a Carli McCloskey

I don't think it's drug related, but I do think it's "friend" or "acquaintance" related. I think she took a quick detour when she got home from work that day to run up to someones apartment. Who that someone is remains a mystery. Personally, I think this has to do with jealousy of one kind or another. She was leaving go on an all- nighter at someones house, and it didn't sit well for whatever reason.

BBM.

I'm thinking that it's not that much of a mystery.

Take this with an entire shaker of black truffle salt...but:

a comment on the City of Berkley facebook page, at the bottom of the comments for the post related to DS/Robina/Ice Hockey Rink, says "They said that they found her but nobody knows if she was dead or alive yet" from a Carli McCloskey

FINALLY found it. Page is Berkley. City of Berkley is a different page.

Might explain the sudden silence of the verified insider...
praying...

The Pi who shared was right about trafficking. Been on the news locally.
I hope he's still out there trying to help find her.

Ok. Newb here, so if I'm not following protocol, please let me know what I'm missing. Here goes...

I have read through most all of both threads over the last 2 weeks. I am close to this area of Michigan, so I've also been reading a lot of local information as well. If you take all of the emotions out of this case and just look at it from what I like to call a "common sense" point of view, I think that it plays out much differently. Most of the major doubt in the story comes from the "sleepover" situation.

<modsnip>

Please don't misunderstand me. I am NOT accusing anyone. But you have a trial that is delayed. You have a child that was "accidentally" killed or murdered, and you have a best friend who has gone missing. Those are 3 VERY important things and I do NOT think that it's coincidental that these people are involved in all of them. Did DS know something? Did the friend confide in her? Is there more to both of these stories than we've been told? I really hope that I've had a moment of "overactive imagination" and that DS escapes from somewhere with a completely different story and alive. But 13 days later... I just don't know... I don't like it when people close to the missing react as if they're already "gone". Gut check...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay