MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dani was going to meet her friend...a nurse. I can NOT believe they were going to smoke pot. The nurse had to work a shift in less than 24 hours.

Dani was going to meet her friend...a nurse. I can NOT believe they were going to smoke pot. The nurse had to work a shift in less than 24 hours.

I've partied with ER doctors who stayed up pretty much all night and then went into work....it's a difficult line of work. Lotta stress. They seem to enjoy partying as hard as they work.

And DS wouldn't necessarily have been getting it to share with the friend. Might just be her usual weekly pick up for herself.

A dealer would have taken her cash. This was close and personal.

She could've had cash on her besides what they found in her purse. You don't need every dime you have to make a purchase. Just enough to do the deal.

I can go along with what your proposing with one exception.

So-called dealer lived in the same complex. Nobody knows about him.

jdj125 said:
I'm with you Dr.

I wasn't leaning this way before; but the more info we get about the tight time-line, what her family thinks she had with her, etc.... leaning more this way way too now.

Maybe DS didn't have her own connect and maybe someone in her complex, a fellow casual user not interested in the legal implications of being a dealer, hooked her up every so often. Maybe one of her neighbors who was a fellow smoker was sweet on her and would get DS stuff from his guy at his cost; which might explain DS leaving her things in her jeep to go to his place to pick up her order.

She could've had cash on her besides what they found in her purse. You don't need every dime you have to make a purchase. Just enough to do the deal.
But for those saying the dealer brought her car back to the complex, I feel he would have taken her money.

Now let's say it's someone in the complex. Regardless of how they met, how they came across each other: how close are dealers to their clients?

If she were an informant, does this change anything for DS? Does their demeanor change even if told not to? How often does she report back to the DEA? What clues would a dealer look for that might tip them off to her snitching?

That's why I think this was an internal beef. She parked her car where it was found. She grabs $50 and stuffs it into her front pocket, gets out with her keys and phone, locks the door, leaving her purse behind. She then heads to the apartment, in the dark, of said " dealer/buddy/supplier". Keep in mind, she herself may have been very secretive and discreet about being seen going to this persons dwelling. That may be the entire reason that this case hasn't broken open yet, nobody even realizes these two people knew each other.

But for those saying the dealer brought her car back to the complex, I feel he would have taken her money.

I just can't buy into whomever the perp is bringing back the car. I think DS arrived home and jumped into someone's car or walked to another apt for whatever reason...drugs..liaison etc...

if robbery were the motive. if the motive were to make a CI disappear, and the dealer called in a professional to do the job....pro might leave her stuff untouched.

But, yeah, I'm leaning more toward either a dealer/one of his associates met her in his vehicle and she jumped in with them or, as steelman and jdj125 propose, the dealer was on site at her complex.

But with the limited information we have, it's difficult to rule out any plausible, or even implausible, scenario .

Am I the only one who thinks this isn't drug related?

I don't think it's drug related, but I do think it's "friend" or "acquaintance" related. I think she took a quick detour when she got home from work that day to run up to someones apartment. Who that someone is remains a mystery. Personally, I think this has to do with jealousy of one kind or another. She was leaving go on an all- nighter at someones house, and it didn't sit well for whatever reason.

I think people are making weed out to be shadier than it is here. With the decriminialization, now being able to drive with/have of small amounts of marijuana, it is not shady. I am by no means a druggie or hang out with "stoners" but I know I could easily call up at least 3 friends and buy from them. There are smoke shops practically every block for a good stretch of DS's drive home. I would be shocked if she was dealing with a bad weed dealer. Many hippy types similar to herself live very healthy lifestyles and view pot as part of that as it helps with anxiety and is natural and even "healthier" than alcohol in some ways. So it doesn't surprise me she smokes but it would surprise me if it lead to her demise.

The only way I think weed could be involved is if maybe she often smoked with a neighbor or they bought from one another and that neighbor was into heavier drugs as well and ended up hurting her if they smoked on Friday after work.

I do not see her getting weed from a big drug dealer. Weed is very common around here in that age group. They see it more like having a drink. There are always ones who go from weed to harder drugs, but most are just casual smokers.

I can see her getting it from someone in the apts, but I feel they would just be small time dealer or someone who has a medical card.

Just to clarify a rumor, her friend was not a nurse. A search of health professional licenses on LARA, the State of Michigan website for professional licenses, does not show anyone with her name having a nursing license. She likely works as an Nurse's Aide on a floor or as an ER tech, neither of which require a license to practice, but they also work 12 hour shifts.

I think she parked her car at her apt. based on the fact that it was in her same spot. If she was being forced to drive I imagine she might think of parking it in a random spot would clue off friends, family, neighbors that there was foul play. If I were in that situation I might be too terrified to think of it but a good option would be to park in someone else's assigned spot so that they come looking for you to get out of their assigned spot ;) it'd be too coincidental if a perp chose the right spot.

Just to clarify a rumor, her friend was not a nurse. A search of health professional licenses on LARA, the State of Michigan website for professional licenses, does not show anyone with her name having a nursing license. She likely works as an Nurse's Aide on a floor or as an ER tech, neither of which require a license to practice, but they also work 12 hour shifts.

I thought I saw she was a waitress somewhere...will go check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members