MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is her phone records will lead to the person who did this.

Hi all. Just joined specifically because of this case as I am local and very interested. There is so much conflicting information out there and on here, which is all part of trying to solve the puzzle I guess. Here are some thoughts I've had. Sorry this will be long winded but I'm sure I'll get better at being more concise.

-If she was spotted on camera whether a traffic camera or a businesses security camera I believe police usually name that as "last known whereabouts" in Danielle's case that is her work. If her car was spotted on camera I believe they would make that known maybe even with the disclaimer of "we do not have confirmation it was Danielle driving but her vehicle was scene at ___" so I dont think she has been spotted by any means after work which is also why they've reached out to the public who might've seen her driving.

-Right now my main person of interest would be her best friend Sarah's ex who killed their sweet infant son. I'm not entirely sure what the motive would be with him though.

-If they've ruled out that man and anyone connected to him my next guess would be a neighbor. It's unlikely someone random would be sitting in an apartment complex parking lot as parking is often assigned and/or limited. That area isn't super popular for young people either. It is mostly older people, middle aged people with families, and a smattering of young professionals but it's by no means known as being like young or student apartments that someone random might think they'll have a good chance at finding an abductee at.

-So if it's fairly likely a neighbor or apartment complex employee then what searches have been done there? I know they've searched the grounds but have they searched her neighbors actual apartments or does grounds just mean outside? Are any of her neighbors registered offenders? Any who she was known to spend time or smoke with? Any one who is hanging around the case rather suspiciously as creeps like to do?

I am baffled by how little is being said about any persons of interest and such. I'm glad the LE has brought in so much extra help in. I grew up across the street in different apartments and she is the same age as me and I can't stop thinking about this case. I really hope there is as happy an ending as there can be.

I wish I had some idea. I keep reading about this guy she dated for awhile that moved to Costa Rica and then moved back recently. I have to believe that LE is looking hard into him.

My guess is her phone records will lead to the person who did this.

I agree if law enforcement is doing their job, we need to let them be. We're not clamoring for info so much as trying to piece together what we can, help in whichever manner possible.
The not knowing is difficult because Danielle seems so likable. Just looking at her various pictures on Instagram, it is clear that she was a good, caring, friendly person. Nobody deserves to be victimized, but it hurts more when the victim is someone so nice.
If the pregnancy scenario turns out to be true, it means that instead of sharing a child with one of the nicest people he could ever hope to meet, this self-centered dirtball ended her life, which was full of promise, and ruined the lives of her friends and family members. Why? So he wouldn't have to pay child support? I know there are other possibilities, but I can't help but dwell on that one. I'm still hoping Danielle will be found alive.
I also wonder if the reason why no perp has been named is that it's the guy from Costa Rica, and he's already fled back to Costa Rica, which would require LE to jump through quite a few hoops in order to extradite him.
Here is a link to the US/Costa Rica extradition treaty:
http://costaricalaw.com/costa-rica-...tion-treaty-usa-costa-rica-full-text-english/

I also haven't ruled out suicide. Its either someone well known to her that the police are aware of, or she took her own life. Either way, the cops know.

I know EXACTLY which one it is, but I'm not going to say it here, or tell anybody in this forum the correct answer. I will never say it, even if it becomes totally obvious which one it is.

Releasing my knowledge at this point might jeopardize the integrity of the case , I've decided to use law enforcement as a role model and follow their example.

Some may be inclined to ask, "Hey Idiot, why would it hurt to say what your theory is ? ".

Don't ask that question here.........nope..............ask it at the next press conference related to this case.

:yeahthat: ... :ditto:

So was her phone not a burner? I heard it was and hadn't been pinged in the last thread but her selfie with her phone it doesn't look like a burner.

-Right now my main person of interest would be her best friend Sarah's ex who killed their sweet infant son. I'm not entirely sure what the motive would be with him though.

isn't he cooling his heels as a guest of the Michigan Department of Corrections? Maybe someone outside helped him? Not sure what making DS disappear would gain him. Seems less likely than other scenarios.

Hi All! I am a new user. Starting reading about this case a few days ago. I am a crime geek if you would like to call it! lol very happy I came across this site. I work almost two buildings away from DS work at Metlife. Its scary that we do not have more details ruling out that nothing happened in the parking lot. I read every page on the last thread but have not read all of the new one so I am sorry if this has been discussed prior to. Has anyone got confirmation on who exactly claims to have seen her leaving work? Did they just see her walk out the door or literally drive away? Based on her IG posts in my opinion she was dating a guy a early 2015 that looked to be a long relationship. TM she has several pics with him and his family also with a little boy. His posts are all about finding DS. She last posted a couple months ago a couple pics with a guy that lives what seems to be far. I am only guessing based on two posts " He's here" and another post of her overlooking the mountains in Colorado thanking him for good tunes and being her mountain man. so many different theories to go off of and rule out since we only know so much and are trying to seek the rest on our own. I would like to say this and really hope it does not frustrate the verified user Holocene. Even though you may know someone your entire life and are very close does not mean they do not have secrets. Everyone has secrets, people I thought I new my entire life have shocked me a few times with things they kept hidden. In the world today no matter the area, bad things are happening everywhere. a main target is a single woman who lives alone. People watch you and you may never know it. I have read all the posts and have lost sleep over this the last three days it has opened my mind to new ideas by seeing what everyone else thinks. It could be all the theories everyones listed so far. like said before you cant rule anything out based on the information we as the public are provided with at this point. Another thing I am curious about. The theory about DS friend who lost their son due to the boyfriend killing him- are people stating they think this was a motive because DS testified? do we have proof she was even a witness in the case? if she is not at all I could not see how that theory could be possible at all. I know I said cant rule anything out but its highly unlikely this boyfriend who is currently incarcerated is going to randomly think about hiring anyone to go after DS. just my opinion.

He's been in and out of jail for something like 14 years now. He stands trial this month.

Its not the guy who killed his son. There would have been a scene. She wouldn't have gone willingly. Plus, hes in jail.

Hello, all. Maybe someone suggested this already, I'm not sure, as I have not read every single post. Is it possible that she was taking part in a sting? That way the police would know who she was with, but not where they had gone to possibly. Maybe the person figured out it was a sting and took Danielle somewhere. It has happened in the past; remember the girl from North Florida? Maybe he was able to evade the police while Danielle was with him, and now they have no idea where either of them are? Could this be it? Thanks everyone. Katt

jdj125 first proposed this theory early on in the first thread. i expanded it on a bit, reposting as i've rec'd PM's related to it:

this angle is currently the front-runner in my limited take on things. too many agencies. too much silence, too limited of information (which could be a bit of prospective CYA by LE in case DS was an informant and somehow her status as an informant leaked to the wrong people)

Explained a bit up thread how DEA/SONIC types go about tapping select people to be informants (reposted here below).

Not everyone they bust will they offer the informant deal to. They're looking for sharp, level-headed people and often people who are outside the stereotypical drug-user and with a lot to lose should they get rung up on even simple possession charges.
Hadn't thought of that. What the narcotics/DEA types do is when they bust a low-level user they think could be useful helping them capture a bigger fish is try to pressure them into working with LE to bust their provider/dealer/other users; and so on up the food chain. You won't even have a record of being arrested, if you agree to cooperate.

you get picked up by local LE for having some amount of illegal substances, cuffed, taken down to the station; and before they officially book you, someone or couple of guys from the drug task force come in the room and offer you the deal, if they feel you're the type that could help them.

No idea if that's this situation. But if something like that was going on with DS, it'd explain why someone whose livelihood was slanging narcotics--or someone in their gang, cuz all drug distribution these days is controlled by gangs--would have an interest in making DS disappear.

And when they cut the new informant loose after the informant agrees to provide information (and that's really all it usually is, staged buys involving informants are very rare, mostly unnecessary, except for larger quantity busts/deals) they tell them NOT to change their routine. Keep buying and smoking pot. But, when the informant does, they are to note down whatever information they can: names, cars, locations, phone numbers etc etc and provide that to LE.

In the meantime, the DEA or SONIC or whomever the informant's attached to, still has their original arrest jacket (which was never formally charged or even booked, so there's no public record of it...at that time) and if the informant doesn't play ball after agreeing to (and you don't have to agree to it), they'll turn their file over to the original LE agency to pursue the original charges.

It's kind of like how the Russians in Red Dawn tagged the one 'WOLVERINE' who they caught sneaking back into town to see his gf or whatever he was doing in town and the released him back to Patrick Swayze's group out in the hills.

Pure speculation, one possible theory of the case:

Suppose that DS--based on her owning paraphernalia associated with regular "smokers"--decided to re-up with her guy Friday after work (maybe she wanted to have some on hand to share with the grieving mother/friend at dinner). She drives to her dealer's place. DS goes inside to do the deal and--if he's like most dealers--usually they like you to hang out and smoke with them (esp if'n you're a pretty girl) for a bit rather than just run in and out.

Something happens at the dealer's place. Dealer freaks and drives DS out to the boonies and then returns her jeep to her apt complex. A dealer would probably know where she lives, either based on sometimes delivering to her, or from conversation (or from her DL). Dealer has an associate meet him at the apt complex to pick him up after he returns the jeep.

Alternatively, rather than going to her dealer's place, her dealer or someone associated with her dealer, came to her:

What the delivery guys I've seen in Chicago/Detroit do is they'll drive to you; but then either they come inside or have you jump in their ride with them and take a spin around the block to do the deal. Before either dropping you off down the block or back at your place.

What I've also seen and experienced, is that these deals are often not what you expect. The dealer will have extra people in the car with him. Maybe a couple girls. Maybe another customer. Maybe a cousin fresh out of prison. etc.

Or sometimes the dealer will dispatch one of his crew to make a delivery to you if he's in a different part of town and you're in a hurry. Again, same routine, dude pulls up, only this time it's some guy you've never seen before. You text the dealer, "WTH?" and the dealer says it's cool; it's his boy; go ahead and get in the car to make the deal.

I could see DS or anyone deciding to leave their purse behind in that scenario. Lock your valuables in your vehicle, take your keys and the cash needed and jump in.

A dealer would have taken her cash. This was close and personal.

So was her phone not a burner? I heard it was and hadn't been pinged in the last thread but her selfie with her phone it doesn't look like a burner.

Track phone...no contract, pay as you go...aka a burner phone...throw it away when you're done

Pure speculation, one possible theory of the case:

Suppose that DS--based on her owning paraphernalia associated with regular "smokers"--decided to re-up with her guy Friday after work (maybe she wanted to have some on hand to share with the grieving mother/friend at dinner). She drives to her dealer's place. DS goes inside to do the deal and--if he's like most dealers--usually they like you to hang out and smoke with them (esp if'n you're a pretty girl) for a bit rather than just run in and out.

Something happens at the dealer's place. Dealer freaks and drives DS out to the boonies and then returns her jeep to her apt complex. A dealer would probably know where she lives, either based on sometimes delivering to her, or from conversation (or from her DL). Dealer has an associate meet him at the apt complex to pick him up after he returns the jeep.

I can go along with what your proposing with one exception.

So-called dealer lived in the same complex. Nobody knows about him.

with the possibility of DS's disappearance being connected to drug activity, it's not too surprising that there's so little info on it. Drug dealers by nature and habit fly under the radar as much as possible.

And it sounds like DS, if she were a smoker, mostly kept it to herself. I think she worked for an insurance company? Probably not a good move for current/future employment prospects to let too many people know you smoke.

So you have both ends of a transaction working overtime to keep that transaction private.

Someone up thread mentioned how they themselves bought pot from a friend and hung out with all their high school(?) friends who were also pot smokers.

Some people would rather not have everyone know they smoke and, for better or worse, tag them with the "stoner" label. So buying from a friend or smoking with your old friends becomes problematic. So you find a more arms-length hook-up; who doesn't know you from back home and hopefully doesn't know any of your current/previous close friends/family/co-workers. Not that difficult to do, especially around Detroit. And if you're a twenty-something attractive female, very easy.

So in this scenario, she's already been a CI. And someone got word it and decided to eliminate her. Kinda like Orlando from The Wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member