MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I read somewhere that the friend who she was supposed to meet, make dinner at her house and stay the night .... well I thought the friend said she didn't wake up until much later the next day, which would be the 3rd because she worked a graveyard shift. IF that was the case why was DS staying over if her friend had to go to work at midnight or so?? That part confuses me, like maybe DS was gonna stay over somewhere else after dinner and when her good friend went to work....

Her friend she was meeting/cooking dinner for was not suppose to work that night, she was scheduled to work a 12 hour shift (7p -7a) Saturday night (12/3) into Sunday AM (12/4). She assumed when DS did not show up that she had simply fallen asleep when she got off work. After a while, the friend also went to sleep assuming that she would hear from DS the next day. She got up around 4 pm and realized that she still had no texts from DS, she became concerned prompting her to go to DS's apartment. Also, it does not appear unusual that she would stay the night at this particular friend's house because it appears she has stayed the night frequently over the last year or so.

Her friend she was meeting/cooking dinner for was not suppose to work that night, she was scheduled to work a 12 hour shift (7p -7a) Saturday night (12/2) into Sunday AM (12/3). She assumed when DS did not show up that she had simply fallen asleep when she got off work. After a while, the friend also went to sleep assuming that she would hear from DS the next day. She got up around 4 pm and went to work on 12/02. She likely is unable to have her phone on during work hours (most hospitals have that policy now), so she may not have checked it again until she got off at 7a, which is when she became concerned, prompting her to go to DS's apartment. Also, it does not appear unusual that she would stay the night at this particular friend's house because it appears she has stayed the night frequently over the last year or so.
My understanding is she became concerned on Sat the 3rd when she woke up at 4pm. She went over there Sat afternoon, found her car, knocked on door and then called Danielle's parents.

Maybe it's my turn! It's always someone's turn to take flack. Fortunately, I stopped paying attention to that stuff in about 1996. ;)

Ha ha happy to let you borrow the under dog grief for a bit.

I feel LE has been careful, calculating with their words and consistent with their actions. That doesn't, IMO, translate into a haphazard, keystone cop situation where they have no information, ideas etc.
They were quick to say they want to find her for her safety, not the reason she is missing. That is not a message of panic, randomness or lack of information.

Even her mother on FB was crystal clear that LE has information and leads that extended family is not allowed to be made aware of.

LE doesn't owe anyone any of the information that some on here are clamoring for . They need to do their job and do it without tipping their cards.

I think quite a lot of us now are putting the pieces together and working out what has happened here. It will be discussed when it can be discussed.

I'm sure it is unfathomable that those close to her could think she was depressed,suicidal, hanging with a bad element etc because that is not the Danielle that she shows them. No one EVER really knows anyone.

this time of the year tends to exacerbate whatever feelings one is having.

Imo she either left with someone she knew (not necessarily planning to be "gone" voluntarily) and they have killed her or she may have been suicidal.
Either way not one doubt in my mind this wasn't random.

Jmo

I agree if law enforcement is doing their job, we need to let them be. We're not clamoring for info so much as trying to piece together what we can, help in whichever manner possible.

My understanding is she became concerned on Sat the 3rd when she woke up at 4pm. She went over there Sat afternoon, found her car, knocked on door and then called Danielle's parents.

Sorry - you are correct, I got my information confused with someone else's information. I will edit my post.

Ha ha happy to let you borrow the under dog grief for a bit.

I feel LE has been careful, calculating with their words and consistent with their actions. That doesn't, IMO, translate into a haphazard, keystone cop situation where they have no information, ideas etc.
They were quick to say they want to find her for her safety, not the reason she is missing. That is not a message of panic, randomness or lack of information.

Even her mother on FB was crystal clear that LE has information and leads that extended family is not allowed to be made aware of.

LE doesn't owe anyone any of the information that some on here are clamoring for . They need to do their job and do it without tipping their cards.

Exactly. Because you know who are members of the public? Perpetrators.

Ive been reading here for a long time this thread and the past 2 days have reminded me why I don't post often.

Two things:

One: the recent article posted says the friend found her car with a "full wallet". So was the car unlocked?

Second: I now believe they know she is deceased and who did it. They are staying quiet while searching for the proof they need.

Second: I now believe they know she is deceased and who did it. They are staying quiet while searching for the proof they need.
Do you think the parents know this? Cause if it were my kid I wouldn't be able to face anyone if the cops knew and told me to be quiet while they search for clues 😔

Makes sense. If she's alive, time would be of the essence and you'd think they'd make their move.

Either that or they can't find the perp.

No, I don't believe the parents know. I think the cops have a good handle on this and there will be answers soon.

Times ticking for these people. It will all be over soon I'm sure. Answers will be given, Dani. :heartbeat:

Two things:

One: the recent article posted says the friend found her car with a "full wallet". So was the car unlocked?

That would prove robbery wasn't the motive.

Makes sense. If she's alive, time would be of the essence and you'd think they'd make their move.

Either that or they can't find the perp.
Maybe they know who the perp is but don't have the evidence they need for an arrest?

:ziplip: ...this is all madness. When will this end. Where are you, Dani.

Maybe someone was staying at the apartment with her or someone met her at the apartment in their car. maybe they already had plans to go out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k2910