MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also prefer some reasoning behind why they'd take HER. I feel that reasoning it out specifically in her scenario will lead us somewhere faster than coming up with random, "what if" scenarios.

I'm going to be looking through her instagram posts/likes/tags to see if there's anyone or anything that might have come and gone from her life.

What's the general consensus at this point?

1. Abducted by someone who knows her: still alive
2. Abducted by someone who knows her: now deceased
3. Abducted by someone who does NOT know her: alive
4. Abducted by someone who does NOT know her: now deceased
5. Killed immediately and body hidden/moved
6. Left/missing of her own accord: still alive
7. Left/missing of her own accord: now deceased
8. Other

I'm feeling #5.

8. Other

I'm going with 2.

2 and 4, I'm not sold on either completely, so putting both up.

I wish I had some idea. I keep reading about this guy she dated for awhile that moved to Costa Rica and then moved back recently. I have to believe that LE is looking hard into him.

1 or 2. Odds are really against a random. Wouldn't be the optimal time/place to make a random abduction. Nothing to go on beyond that point regarding her condition, but as time goes on, less of a chance she's alive obviously.

8. Other

Can I buy a vowel ?

Unfortunately my head is telling me #2. My heart is hoping it's #1.

8. Other

What are your reasons to believe she's not alive?

For starters, I don't feel this is random. Secondly, the length of time she has been missing. Third, things not adding up as far as the details regarding the night she went missing. Fourth, where her jeep was found. I can't be certain but I don't think she parked it there. Fifth, dead ends such as not much to go on. I do suspect foul play in this case, roberry isn't a motive because her purse and wallet were found. This just has a more personal feel in my opinion.

8. Other

Good points. Might you consider doing a poll on the special forum? Both members and non-members are permitted to participate in polls. It would be interesting to see what the general sentiment is in this case that has garnered a lot of interest.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?363-The-Poll-Forum!-Public-Welcome-To-Participate

No, Steelman. You can't.

Cookie?

Okay then.....#8. Never existed.

If you are going to ask trick questions like that, we should at least be able to use one of our life lines.

This may have been covered, if so I apologize.

I know the traffic in this area and the possible routes she could have taken very well. I drive past her office every day. It is part of my daily commute. I have to believe that through traffic cam and security cam footage, LE has a very good idea if she made it directly home or not. They most certainly have a pretty good idea if whatever occurred happened at the apartment complex or not. Assuming this is true, and they haven't said anything, I am leaning towards the probability that they know who took her and are being tight lipped because they don't want to spook him to the point he kills her. So I guess that actually makes me lean towards #1.

Traffic cam footage on 696 is blurry at best.

I might just say **** it and look for security cameras on 12 mile and 8 mile today. And document which lights have them as well.

This may have been covered, if so I apologize.

I know the traffic in this area and the possible routes she could have taken very well. I drive past her office every day. It is part of my daily commute. I have to believe that through traffic cam and security cam footage, LE has a very good idea if she made it directly home or not. They most certainly have a pretty good idea if whatever occurred happened at the apartment complex or not. Assuming this is true, and they haven't said anything, I am leaning towards the probability that they know who took her and are being tight lipped because they don't want to spook him to the point he kills her. So I guess that actually makes me lean towards #1.
Half of me leans this way.

The other half leans to LE having nothing. She could have taken numerous routes home, even if they have that on video, no clues may be in there. No cameras at apts, so possible they have no clue.

I thought I read somewhere that the friend who she was supposed to meet, make dinner at her house and stay the night .... well I thought the friend said she didn't wake up until much later the next day, which would be the 3rd because she worked a graveyard shift. IF that was the case why was DS staying over if her friend had to go to work at midnight or so?? That part confuses me, like maybe DS was gonna stay over somewhere else after dinner and when her good friend went to work....

Good points. Might you consider doing a poll on the special forum? Both members and non-members are permitted to participate in polls. It would be interesting to see what the general sentiment is in this case that has garnered a lot of interest.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?363-The-Poll-Forum!-Public-Welcome-To-Participate

I've just tried and can't seem to find how to actually launch a poll... I'm on my phone, so this may be an issue? I will try later when I'm at my laptop. Thanks for bringing it to my attention :) It's always helpful (I find) to get a feel for the consensus.

Traffic cam footage on 696 is blurry at best.

I might just say **** it and look for security cameras on 12 mile and 8 mile today. And document which lights have them as well.

At this time on a Friday, I suspect she avoided 696. It's a mess. The most direct route is probably 10 Mile to Grand River or 8 Mile to Grand River.

Okay then.....#8. Never existed.

If you are going to ask trick questions like that, we should at least be able to use one of our life lines.

No tricks, I promise. I was just leaving the gate open for more theories in case I'd missed something.

But you can call a friend if you want ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee