MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been inside that complex (2012?). My wife had a friend who lived there. Possibly in the same building as DS. If I recall correctly, you go through the outside door into a small hallway. There is at least one other unit (I seem to recall 4 total) to each entrance. It's very possible someone was waiting in the hallway? I am sure they looked into the other units in her building. They'd have to, right?

Thanks for answering. IMO they could search if tenant agreed.

Good point, but then what happened to her. Perhaps moms questions are to see if she went home with anyone or was upset on her way home. To what is out there we don't know(LE might) if her car stayed there all night. It could have left and then came back.

Huge issue for all of us, so little is known to eliminate stuff.

Well let's say she gets home, takes off the vest, packs a bag....leaves purse in car as running back out to go to the store before heading to friends house. Doorbell rings? Someone from the complex?

Thing is someone from the complex could have come over and disposed of her in the dark of night.....

But they knew exactly where she parked and left her purse?
FB and you tube that the family posted says her black vest was in her apt. So she most likely made it home....

The black vest they were referring to was from inside the 3 in 1 Eddie Bauer jacket she was wearing, not clothing that she had on that day. I think that information was giving because they wanted the public to understand all she had on was the outer shell of the jacket.

Well let's say she gets home, takes off the vest, packs a bag....leaves purse in car as running back out to go to the store before heading to friends house. Doorbell rings? Someone from the complex?

Yet it was stated nothing looked like it was disturbed in her apt. Although it could have been to ask for help with something in their unit????

..returning her mail that got put in the wrong box again? Or she returned theirs - or any one of the myriad seemingly innocuous tenant encounter possibilities.

I still go back to whatever happened, happened in the parking lot or inside the building. IMO
I agree with you..at a minimum within the complex

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Exactly. Before anyone even knew she was missing.
Whomever it is might not have known she had plans and got really lucky no one followed up. They essentially had from 5pm until Sarah went by the apt. That's a lot of time to get away with her, dispose etc

I think she knows the person tho...it's not random. I get the feeling that the family thinks she was taken and is alive by someone familiar with her as well. That's why the huge SM push.. but not searches.

Admin Note:

Folks, no one has been named a POI or suspect in Danielle's case so posts that were sleuthing the friend have been removed.

Do not go there period. Surely she is hurting terribly over her dear friend going missing.

Please everyone know that many friends and family read here so be mindful of what you post.

Think about it. What if you suddenly found yourself in this situation?

Please take a moment to to review WS Rules Etiquette & Information

Thank you
:bump:

Whomever it is might not have known she had plans and got really lucky no one followed up. They essentially had from 5pm until Sarah went by the apt. That's a lot of time to get away with her, dispose etc

I think she knows the person tho...it's not random. I get the feeling that the family thinks she was taken and is alive by someone familiar with her as well. That's why the huge SM push.. but not searches.

The absence of searches is very telling, I think. But if history is any indicator of my ability to interpret anything at all, the absence of searches is completely meaningless and I'm delusional. :rolleyes:

I still think a possibility is someone she did not know. Now I don't mean just random, but someone that is often at that complex but she either just knows by a passing or 2 or not even that much.

Another apt renter
Someone doing work at apts.
Frequent visitor to someone else who lives at apts.

Any of these she does not have to know, but they could know her. It could be anyone of those and they frequently bump into her, so she's aware of them but really don't know them.

One of her parents or a friend said she's not a fighter, she would help anybody. Often ones like that would not have their creep radar go off, by someone around there bumping into her often or lurking near.

Law enforcement hasn't said much in the warning of other females in the area. Obviously this is implied, heck if I lived in the complex, I'd be on guard constantly.

That's why I keep going back to someone she knows. And would have reason, a reason they believe valid, to do this to her. The main exception would be a stalker. The person that feels an intimate connection to her that's not based in reality.

If they're on the lookout for another renter, a maintenance person, wouldn't they have issued more warnings for the safety of their citizens? Farmington Hills residents, be vigilant, as we suspect...

The only thing about this theory is - how long has DS lived at these apartments? The last time she was required to get her license renewed would be at age 25 unless she had to get a new one in the past three years for whatever reason, her license may not be up to date with her current address (which is the case of several people) so this would be pretty risky for the perp unless he knew her well enough to know where she lived, in that case it wouldn't be very random. imo

Right. Address change in Michigan can be done through our SoS website. When LE runs my plates, they have the correct address on file, but it has a different address than my license.

Right. Address change in Michigan can be done through our SoS website. When LE runs my plates, they have the correct address on file, but it has a different address than my license.

You don't have to update your license with a new address? We do it online in PA as well and the address change takes about 45 seconds to complete online.

This may sound like a dumb question...........but has LE bothered to peel back a couple of corners of the pool cover and looked underneath it ? It shows on the aerial view of the pool that they put a cover over it during the cold months.

I got to thinking last night.........whoever is responsible for this, had almost 12 hours of darkness and another 12 hours of daylight in order to cover it up before the police were even notified.

So, let's say she was abducted and held there at the complex for a few hours, and then the abductor decided to do the usual " kill them and get rid of them" thing. That means said abductor would've had to wrestle her into a vehicle and drive off into the darkness with her. Nobody apparently saw her talking to anyone when she got home, did anyone see a guy loading an oversized object into his vehicle between 8 p.m. and 4 a.m. ? Did anybody notice a guy dragging something heavy down the sidewalk or the stairs ?

Next, what do you do with a body in a heavily populated area like the one she lives in ? Answer, you find the darkest place you can find with the least amount of traffic, and dump it out. Forget about walking paths and apartment style landscaping, this guy would have been in a car. Heritage Park would be a good place to take a look, for example.

They need to get organized searchers together, get an aerial map of the surrounding areas , pinpoint areas of heavy vegetation and isolation, and start walking it. She hasn't been found yet because nobody has launched a full scale search. Don't worry about the cops doing it either, they never find anybody during a search anyway, remember Lindsey Piccone ?

Her friends and family need to organize it on their own and conduct it on their own. From what I can tell, hundreds of people would show up if asked.

The weather isn't going to cooperate very much longer either, so time is of the essence. Once a foot of snow is on the ground, it's going to be too late. Any amount of snow is going to make it tougher. Doing it in the next week is going to be your best bet.

Aerial map here: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...ll=42.471050340326684,-83.32838055000002&z=12

She could of had her change of address sticker on the back of her license. You are supposed to do that within 30 days of moving somewhere. However many lazy people do not do this or maybe she did and the sticker came off? That happened to me before.

It has been as low as 7 degrees F in some parts recently. And 4+/- inches on the way this weekend. It's not cooperating at all.

I like that we're pushing the point of it's someone she knows. LE is trying to pin point on the vehicle/her demeanor, why, because there was something that happened and they need to know WHEN it happened? I wish they would release some further details. Phone pings, locations, something. I'm keeping an eye out, being as I travel past the area daily as well as Southfield. Without further details, it makes it difficult. All we're really able to do is continue to tweet and share it daily. Share it all over the US. International. Everywhere you can.

This may sound like a dumb question...........but has LE bothered to peel back a couple of corners of the pool cover and looked underneath it ? It shows on the aerial view of the pool that they put a cover over it during the cold months.

I got to thinking last night.........whoever is responsible for this, had almost 12 hours of darkness and another 12 hours of daylight in order to cover it up before the police were even notified.

So, let's say she was abducted and held there at the complex for a few hours, and then the abductor decided to do the usual " kill them and get rid of them" thing. That means said abductor would've had to wrestle her into a vehicle and drive off into the darkness with her. Nobody apparently saw her talking to anyone when she got home, did anyone see a guy loading an oversized object into his vehicle between 8 p.m. and 4 a.m. ? Did anybody notice a guy dragging something heavy down the sidewalk or the stairs ?

Next, what do you do with a body in a heavily populated area like the one she lives in ? Answer, you find the darkest place you can find with the least amount of traffic, and dump it out. Forget about walking paths and apartment style landscaping, this guy would have been in a car.

They need to get organized searchers together, get an aerial map of the surrounding areas , pinpoint areas of heavy vegetation and isolation, and start walking it. She hasn't been found yet because nobody has launched a full scale search. Don't worry about the cops doing it either, they never find anybody during a search anyway, remember Lindsey Piccone ?

Her friends and family need to organize it on their own and conduct it on their own. From what I can tell, hundreds of people would show up if asked.

The weather isn't going to cooperate very much longer either, so time is of the essence. Once a foot of snow is on the ground, it's going to be too late. Any amount of snow is going to make it tougher. Doing it in the next week is going to be your best bet.

Aerial map here: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...ll=42.471050340326684,-83.32838055000002&z=12

I can't remember the woman's name but she went missing from her apt.
I think the men responsible carried her out in a sofa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody