MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is accusing the friend of kidnapping and murder. Unless I misread my own post. My point was just that the post she made about that night seemed too contrived. There is more to THAT story. It might have nothing to do with DS. Maybe the friend flaked out and DS wasn't able to get ahold of her to confirm she was coming over early. Maybe... a LOT of things. If you can read into that situation and just say "Oh, yeah. That seems like a totally reasonable response" then I guess, good for you. Maybe I'm too vindictive. Maybe she just reminds me of people I've known. Maybe she just wants the world to know that she was DS's best friend. Could be any number of things.

But for the record, I don't think that the friend killed her. Or kidnapped her. Nor did I say that. Ever. Just saying that something about her connection to this story doesn't feel right.
Forgot the quotes again, sorry. I agree with you, never got that impression or read that.

Its understandable to see people venting in posts, but name calling and disrespecting LE, really?! They are on the job looking for Danielle 24/7 while online strangers try to piece together a puzzle of which they know they don't have all the pieces to. There is a reason behind absolutely everything they do or do not do and do or do not say, rest assured. If they felt there was need to warn the community, that warning would be heard. Being curious or emotionally evolved in a case does not give the public the right to know anything other than what they are told.. and if that upsets people, oh well. Because the only thing that matters right now, the only feelings that matter right now, are those dedicated to the safe return of Danielle and second to that, the proper arrest of the perp (if there is one) so that justice can be properly served.

I've been following the case and thought I would add my take on the drug theories. I just don't buy it, I think the fact that DS looks much younger than she is may be feeding some of these thoughts. The key chain to me just that, a key chain, maybe she just really likes leggo or it was a gag type gift from a friend.

Oh, it's not just the key chain. According to posters up thread, DS also has an online pinboard of some sort under a pseudonym that has a number of smoking paraphernalia items pinned/favorited.

Both of which take on a heightened relevance with the statement of the police at their lone presser on DS's disappearance:

I listened to the press conference and he mentioned, in this specific order, the FBI, Michigan State Police, Oakland County Sheriff's Office, Oakland County Prosecutor's Office, Drug Enforcement Administration, Secret Service, Southfield Police Department, Michigan Department of Corrections, "and the last assistance that has been a very important help is something called SONIC....."

SONIC = some sort of South Oakland [County] Narcotics agency.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...d-2-Dec-2016-1/page19&p=12990470#post12990470

Key-chain could've been a gift etc; but you can only get it retail as a free throw-in when you buy the Smoke Buddy device, from what I understand.

Not unususl for multiple LE agencies to work high profile cases like this, especially ones gaining national media coverage. DEA could easily be involved in a logistical sense providing support and man power for coordinated searches and evidence gathering.

IMO it is ABHORRENT that LE has let another 8 days go by with NO UPDATE. Even if they were just to say we are following leads, etc...they haven't even issued a notice to women to be careful/be on the lookout/ etc. As I stated before, the arrogance of the sheriff to say that they 'know' more but we're not going to tell because we don't want the perp to know what we know" is RIDICULOUS. This is just MY opinion. If they actually do know more, even a vague description, a car, whatever and they are not telling the public this..not telling young women this..that is so negligent in their duty to protect the public. That's their job. Protect the public and find Danielle. They should be ashamed. PC create buzz and make more people aware. Maybe if they had one, that PC wold be the one where somebody actually remembers something. Maybe if they said, this is what we have, somebody would remember something. They're so worried about protecting their case that they fail to realize that its not THEIR table that Dani may never sit at again. Sierah wasn't at OUR TABLE on Thanksgiving, nor was she there to pick out my sister's tree as she did every year, nor will she be there at Christmas.
People can say what they want about my family's recent interaction with an active investigation but one thing our LE did...they were telling everybody that someone was out there..to be aware..did anyone see a motorcycle? did anyone see this or that as they found clues and evidence...there was COMMUNICATION not only with the family but with the PUBLIC. I'm sure what happened with Ce is influencing me and increasing my anger about the silence of LE in this case but really, I can think of no reason in the world that 8 days have gone by and they have said NOTHING. So frustrated for the family!

Maybe LE don't feel the person that did this to Dani is a threat to anyone else?

Not unususl for multiple LE agencies to work high profile cases like this, especially ones gaining national media coverage. DEA could easily be involved in a logistical sense providing support and man power for coordinated searches and evidence gathering.

What makes this more high profile than another missing woman?

I too think it's odd that LE hasn't posted any updates or made any comments such as ' keep on looking public".... it's not even on the news apps anymore and I think it should be.
On another note someone mentioned looking under the pool cover and then Holocene comes out with the dream last nite.... boy I wish DS would be found!

I'm gonna post again that I too find the silence really odd from LE. This is total silence by them and silence by local media. Local media normally would be all over a non high risk female who disappeared from one of the Nice suburbs.

Is LE not even communicating with family though?? LE is silent while the family is doing a great job with social media and awareness .... it doesn't match up. Is it because of her age or that they expect she left by her own will? If so why not make a public update??? The inconsistency is confusing.

For my own records I started a Case Map as I am struggling to remember all pin points. I am on my lunch at work so it's a work in progress... But please please tell me if I can add anything, just something we can all refer to if this goes on longer than it should.

Do we know of anymore search areas? Etc?
Can I add the area Danielle should have been driving too that night? Not the exact address but just the area round about?

Based on all the different agencies involvement it seems like they are taking it seriously and utilizing all resources yet radio silence. Drives me nuts I can't imagine how frustrating that
Would be for her friends.

It's just as likely she took 10 mile to orchard lake to grand river to get home If you're interested in alternative routes. I live near her work and my Dad lives near her apartments and I usually take 8 mile all the way over to avoid freeway drama.

It's just as likely she took 10 mile to orchard lake to grand river to get home If you're interested in alternative routes. I live near her work and my Dad lives near her apartments and I usually take 8 mile all the way over to avoid freeway drama.

I think this is the most likely route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TY!!! :)

Like this? Case Map

It seems I'm an oddball driver cause I would be zig zagging all over. My drive home starts in a different part of Oakland County, but I avoid both freeways I could get on and I avoid any major mile road. It shaves time off my drive.

The one poster drove it and used their phone gps and it took them the 8 mile route.

I agree. I live in the area too and that is a good route, but there's also alot of traffic that way.

Has anyone noticed the missing poster that is on the Find Danielle Stislicki FB page? It says "Missing From Her Home in Farmington Hills," why would it say that if family/LE is not sure she made it home? It was posted on 12/13...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat Silva