MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest problem right now is the weather, nobody wants to get out and search for anything when it's 15 degrees outside with a wind chill of -10 . If it was summer time and people were out jogging and riding bikes and doing all kinds of outdoor activities, I think she would have already have been found. I think she's going to be found within about 2-3 miles of the apartment complex. I still think it would be a wise idea to search Heritage Park and other wooded areas that are accessible by car. It's damn cold though............it may take awhile for the right person to come along and make a discovery.

Completely agree. It's freezing today and new snow is already starting to fall.

^ Bitter cold continues, and another storm is predicted for later today into tomorrow: freezing rain, sleet, snow. Yuck!

With regard to the purse, if one has access to her car keys, one could place the purse back in there. I'm not sure why someone would do that, but it's a possibility.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

More bad weather coming in overnight into Saturday. I'm only an hour away from Detroit on the Canadian side. We get same weather. It's been so very cold. Where are you Dani!!!!! Heartbreaking.

The biggest problem right now is the weather, nobody wants to get out and search for anything when it's 15 degrees outside with a wind chill of -10 . If it was summer time and people were out jogging and riding bikes and doing all kinds of outdoor activities, I think she would have already have been found. I think she's going to be found within about 2-3 miles of the apartment complex. I still think it would be a wise idea to search Heritage Park and other wooded areas that are accessible by car. It's damn cold though............it may take awhile for the right person to come along and make a discovery.
That should have been started way back, it's winter, it's Mi. We now have snow on the ground, and last I heard more snow coming tonight, hampers outside searching further.

My opinion only it appears LE does not think that is needed and it appears they have pushed that to the family. It appears the family is doing what LE has told them to do, sit tight, push social media. Statements have been made that lead to that.

I don't know what LE knows so I'm not knocking them or the family, just saying it is frustrating 2 weeks into this. I feel so badly for the family.

What's the RSO ratio in that area? How many in her complex? What about near where she works?

A stalker could have been tracking her for awhile and waited in prey.

Where are you, Dani? :heartbeat: :(

Added the # and case map to my signature until Danielle is back.

Has anyone noticed the missing poster that is on the Find Danielle Stislicki FB page? It says "Missing From Her Home in Farmington Hills," why would it say that if family/LE is not sure she made it home? It was posted on 12/13...

I hate answering a question with a question, so fogive me, but its the first thing that came to mind. Hypothetically speaking, if law enforcement knew Danielle made it to her apartment Friday afternoon, what reason(s) might they have for not disclosing that to the public? Maybe whomever made the poster just assumed she made it home?

Is LE not even communicating with family though?? LE is silent while the family is doing a great job with social media and awareness .... it doesn't match up. Is it because of her age or that they expect she left by her own will? If so why not make a public update??? The inconsistency is confusing.

According to FB the family was asked not to do searches but to concentrate on sm

What's the RSO ratio in that area? How many in her complex? What about near where she works?

A stalker could have been tracking her for awhile and waited in prey.

I linked a map back in the first thread showing the ratio and proximity to Danielle's apartment. There at 10 RSO's within a 2 mile radius of her apartment.

Okay, I added the dinner location, provided by mi_hiker - Thank you :)

It looks like we have an almost perfect square using these known and potential locations.

Case Map.

I'm almost guaranteeing she wouldn't take 696 on a normal day. The traffic is horrendous! The route I'd take home from her office is straight up 10 Mile with the zigzag down Grand River. I drive on both 10 and GR daily, way better than the insanity of the freeway.

It's entirely possible LE have someone of interest that they are watching closely, waiting for him/her to slip up. If that's the case, the perp is most likely the only person that can answer all the questions and fill in all the details. Such perp might also have ties to drugs or priors with drugs so that may be why the other agencies are involved.

I know everyone stated there are no cameras on the routes she may have taken, but is that also true if she took the 10 mile route home?

Does anyone know what book this might be in the corner of her instagram photo? https://www.instagram.com/p/BI1IjXiAhCu/?taken-by=stinkybummer
Interesting catch. To the left of the page number, it says attached to nothing. There are many self help spiritual books along the lines of "being open and attached to nothing". seeing how the Tao was mentioned in the paragraph of the book in the picture it seems like one of those books. Possibly a Dr. Wayne Dyer book.

Agree 100% I work just across Telegraph Rd from her office and have to travel in the same direction home. I NEVER take 696 in the evening. I would definitely take 10 Mile if I lived at her apt complex.

I'm almost guaranteeing she wouldn't take 696 on a normal day. The traffic is horrendous! The route I'd take home from her office is straight up 10 Mile with the zigzag down Grand River. I drive on both 10 and GR daily, way better than the insanity of the freeway.

I agree VERY frustrating!!!! I can see her building (metlife) from the building I work in. Its about 3 away from mine. Everyday I find myself looking out the window and cant stop saying where is she? What happened? Will LE ever release more info? Or will this be a case that gets forgotten about?

Agree 100%
I wouldn't take 696 unless I absolutely had no choice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I agree VERY frustrating!!!! I can see her building (metlife) from the building I work in. Its about 3 away from mine. Everyday I find myself looking out the window and cant stop saying where is she? What happened? Will LE ever release more info? Or will this be a case that gets forgotten about?
I hope she isn't forgotten😔

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members