MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all good Bravo can speak only for myself but I'm wanting any news or clue at this point.

It's all good Bravo can speak only for myself but I'm wanting any news or clue at this point.

Thanks. Yes me too. It's been so long??????

Accident in the area often brings news helicopters, all the expressways right there. Or could even be the news getting film to run an update story to. Or the news knows something is up.

That's what's so bad at this point, everything can be for many reasons and we just have little info.

I hear traffic helicopters all the time as I live about a mile from I-75 where there's construction going on for the next few years (or longer). Traffic gets backed up frequently through Troy, Rochester Hills, Auburn Hills.

1st time poster. I was near IG at 1:30. There was a county chopper hovering over IG . It moved along grand river, up M-5 west to I696 eastbound. It took orchard lake south. I just happened to follow it as I was heading home from work.

Has anyone noticed the missing poster that is on the Find Danielle Stislicki FB page? It says "Missing From Her Home in Farmington Hills," why would it say that if family/LE is not sure she made it home? It was posted on 12/13...

The article I'm linking was posted 20 hours ago. The first couple sentences state, "The last reported sighting of Danielle Stislicking was on Friday, December the 2nd. She was leaving her work at MetLife in Southfield, MI." With that, I feel it's pretty safe to assume that was the last sightng.

http://www.wilx.com/content/news/Re...ielle-Stislickis-disappearance-406944095.html

1st time poster. I was near IG at 1:30. There was a county chopper hovering over IG . It moved along grand river, up M-5 west to I696 eastbound. It took orchard lake south. I just happened to follow it as I was heading home from work.

:welcome:

:wagon:​

Does anyone know if it would be legal to fly a drone around the area to get some aerial footage to review?

I have a question.

If big brother is supposedly watching us and has all these ways to spy on us (such as drones, cell phones, etc) then how does the government not know where everyone is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The article I'm linking was posted 20 hours ago. The first couple sentences state, "The last reported sighting of Danielle Stislicking was on Friday, December the 2nd. She was leaving her work at MetLife in Southfield, MI." With that, I feel it's pretty safe to assume that was the last sightng.

http://www.wilx.com/content/news/Re...ielle-Stislickis-disappearance-406944095.html

Exactly - the last confirmed sighting was at MetLife in Southfield, but what I was wondering was there something (besides her car) that makes them believe she made it home? I am noticing that anything that family finds misleading or might jeopardize the case gets removed quickly from FB (i.e - helicopters overhead near IG, police & FBI forensic trucks in Berkley - AS IT SHOULD), but they chose to leave that on the page. I think her parent's strongly believe she made it to her apartment on 12/02/16.

I think her parent's strongly believe she made it to her apartment on 12/02/16.

"to" her apt complex? I think it's more likely than not. But plenty of scenarios where she never even made it back to her apt complex and someone else returns her car.

But "in" her apt? Family doesn't think she made it inside:

Farmington Hills Police are investigating with assistance from several other law enforcement agencies. Authorities reportedly found Danielle's purse with her wallet and credit cards inside her locked Jeep. The majority of her other belongings were found undisturbed in her apartment, family members said.

There were no signs of a struggle, according to police.

"Everything was there: her cat, her ID, cash, credit cards," Danielle's mother Ann told Dateline. "We don't think she even made it inside her apartment after work."

"to" her apt complex? I think it's more likely than not. But plenty of scenarios where she never even made it back to her apt complex and someone else returns her car.

But "in" her apt? Family doesn't think she made it inside:

I didn't mean to imply that she made it into her apartment, just that she made it to her apartment complex. I do believe she made it to the apartment complex, but do not believe she ever made it into her apartment.

On a side note, I agree with those who think she will be found within 2 to 3 miles from her home and if family decides to search the area around her apartment again, -15 windchill or not I am willing to help.

dang, so close to her front door....a handful of steps and she's at the door to her building:

View attachment 106208

I dunno, wouldn't have taken but a minute to dump her purse and other personal belongings inside before wandering off to meet up with someone else at the apt complex. Doesn't seem like she'd be in that much of a hurry, if going to another apt at IG, that she'd park a few steps from her own door and then immediately hustle across the complex to go to someone else's apartment, leaving her purse/wallet/etc in her vehicle. Hungry kitty kat inside too.

absent some super-stealth involuntary abduction in the limited space between car and apt, the scenario that makes the most sense, if'n DS drove her jeep back to her complex right after work, is someone was already waiting with a car for her to arrive, or they follow right behind her. maybe a dealer. maybe a bf. maybe aliens. maybe the russians. who knows.

I could see a dealer being "hurry up, get in" as that's the way they are. They're often late but then when they get to you it's all "come on, let's go!". which they want to limit the time they're exposed in those situations. And then DS decides to quickly do this deal and then grab her things and go inside, once she's done with the dealer?

and looking at the pictures of her car and the way it's parked/how close she was to at least dropping her purse off inside...more open to the idea that someone else parked it there.

Between no dogs picking up her scent leading to another apartment/location near her apt, and the location of her vehicle, how easy it would have been to leave her purse and what not inside, and maybe crack open a can of Fancy Feast for her cat....not seeing the on-site at IG thing being as viable as before.

I am really leaning towards someone else parking the car there, which means it was someone known to her probably if they knew her regular parking space. Women generally don't leave their purses with cash or cards in them in vehicles where anyone can look in. At the very least, a woman would throw her purse in the trunk of the car.

It would make sense to me that the person responsible would toss the phone - most people know about pinging phones, etc. And the keys could have been just tossed in a dumpster or storm drain as the person walked out.

If the person left by walking through that huge common area behind the building, they could have tossed the phone and keys in one of the ponds. Or in a dumpster or whatever.

I wonder if she had any creepy, stalker-type coworkers. All JMO

I have a question.

If big brother is supposedly watching us and has all these ways to spy on us (such as drones, cell phones, etc) then how does the government not know where everyone is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some dug the micro chip out of their skin?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I am really leaning towards someone else parking the car there, which means it was someone known to her probably if they knew her regular parking space. Women generally don't leave their purses with cash or cards in them in vehicles where anyone can look in. At the very least, a woman would throw her purse in the trunk of the car.

It would make sense to me that the person responsible would toss the phone - most people know about pinging phones, etc. And the keys could have been just tossed in a dumpster or storm drain as the person walked out.

If the person left by walking through that huge common area behind the building, they could have tossed the phone and keys in one of the ponds. Or in a dumpster or whatever.

I wonder if she had any creepy, stalker-type coworkers. All JMO
In your scenario why not leave it all there?

dang, so close to her front door....a handful of steps and she's at the door to her building:

View attachment 106208

I dunno, wouldn't have taken but a minute to dump her purse and other personal belongings inside before wandering off to meet up with someone else at the apt complex. Doesn't seem like she'd be in that much of a hurry, if going to another apt at IG, that she'd park a few steps from her own door and then immediately hustle across the complex to go to someone else's apartment, leaving her purse/wallet/etc in her vehicle. Hungry kitty kat inside too.

absent some super-stealth involuntary abduction in the limited space between car and apt, the scenario that makes the most sense, if'n DS drove her jeep back to her complex right after work, is someone was already waiting with a car for her to arrive, or they follow right behind her. maybe a dealer. maybe a bf. maybe aliens. maybe the russians. who knows.

I could see a dealer being "hurry up, get in" as that's the way they are. They're often late but then when they get to you it's all "come on, let's go!". which they want to limit the time they're exposed in those situations. And then DS decides to quickly do this deal and then grab her things and go inside, once she's done with the dealer?

and looking at the pictures of her car and the way it's parked/how close she was to at least dropping her purse off inside...more open to the idea that someone else parked it there.

Between no dogs picking up her scent leading to another apartment/location near her apt, and the location of her vehicle, how easy it would have been to leave her purse and what not inside, and maybe crack open a can of Fancy Feast for her cat....not seeing the on-site at IG thing being as viable as before.
What if she left it in the because she was going to be 10 mins max and was going to have full hands on her way out...over night bag, possible ingredients for dinner etc

Most likely traffic copters. I just checked the traffic maps and there are 4 accidents very close to the apartments.
I bet you're right

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members