MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very likely. Can't imagine it's taken this long for prints on the car?

It doesn't sound like they'll break the case Monday. But it sounds as if they're narrowing it down and don't want us to lose hope. Can anyone think of evidence that might not be super specific, but might take awhile to run a test on?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The phone

DNA is dependent on where it's being processed. I have seen cases where cell phone info can take much longer. Perhaps in this case given the type of phone it's a task. Finger prints can be ran quickly. If not in the system not much to go on. IMO.

Maybe they are awaiting on results from something as to the reason for the Monday wait?

I checked Danielle's NamUs entry a couple of days ago and I noticed, no dental information/charting was available. However, it is now! Also, DNA and fingerprint information is not currently available.

Very likely. Can't imagine it's taken this long for prints on the car?

It doesn't sound like they'll break the case Monday. But it sounds as if they're narrowing it down and don't want us to lose hope. Can anyone think of evidence that might not be super specific, but might take awhile to run a test on?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The perp may have worn gloves. If Danielle did not drive her jeep to the apartment, then whomever did had this very planned out, IMO!

Just thinking (typing) out loud here, but what if the activity in Berkley which some eyewitness reports indicated forensics trucks, is related, or maybe they found something like blood or hair, how long do DNA tests take to come back? Does anyone know?

MSP Crime Lab is notoriously slow in processing evidence of any type. They could be looking at any number of things: DNA from hair, nails, etc., fingerprints on steering wheel, apartment door, Danielle's mailbox, inside apartment, etc. Even when local LE puts a "rush" request for information, MSP seems overloaded and takes a while to provide evidentiary results. :notgood:

It is so sad given todays technology that so many Labs are overwhelmed and backlogged. It needs to change. NOW!!!

Could they have found something? Or received dental records from her dentist

Even if the NamUs site wasn't updated, I feel certain that Danielle's dental records were readily available. She works for an insurance company and has likely had excellent dental care for many years.

So another PC Monday after they work this weekend with FBI. So FBI is labs I would assume?

I was looking at DS's instagram and noticed this pic:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMw1X9Ojw3u/?taken-by =stinkybummer

It seems that DS was artistic and a fan of comic art. (I'm jealous of her artistic talent, as I don't have one iota of talent in this area!) Her interest seemed to be in the area of the Walking Dead, and other somewhat cutting edge or violent comic art.
She mentioned that she had cut off her cable recently but had found enjoyment in other areas. She mentioned Vault of Midnight (a comic store).

What if someone connected with her, either through the store or online, ...someone who also had an interest in this area, but who had a more sinister bent. Yes, it's a long shot, but thought I'd put it out there.

A few thoughts...

Per the news clip recently posted, something that stood out to me was that per the reporter, LE indicated that they would share information on Monday that might reinvigorate the case. That was the exact word they used, reinvigorate. I'm probably reading too much into this but that makes me think they may have footage of her elsewhere or a verified sighting. Something that brings the last known location from work/her apartment, to a more recent date. I would think if the evidence is a potential match on DNA, that would lead folks to think the worst and not motivate them to keep looking.

A few things I read on the FDS page.

<modsnip>

Of course these are just my thoughts based on what I'm reading.

There's an interesting comment two hours ago on the Find Dani page from someone who lives at the same complex.

from the FDS FB page I noticed the photo below, which shows that DS has attached earlobes. (and nothing wrong with that as I have them too!)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153951911640426&set=a.434977835425.237250.707270425&type=3&theater

Just one extra thing to watch out for.

15578444_10153951911640426_7204683816444331314_n.jpg

Another thing to add, posted by the family on FDS page:

They are asking people who want to help, to share on social media, put up fliers, go door to door, etc, but specifically say

"a massive search is NOT what we're after. Police investigators have told us that this is NOT how we should be searching."

Now maybe that's just a CYA by LE because they don't want people out in the cold, trespassing and potentially getting hurt. It seems the only thing her poor family and friends can do is spread the word, you just wonder what LE has told them that they're in agreement that searching isn't worthwhile. It's just that when I was driving around IG earlier today, I felt like every patch of woods, every pond, every dumpster, I just wanted to go look, just to rule it out. I feel like it would take a lot of convincing from LE to get me not to do that, not to leave any stone unturned. I give the family full credit for following LE advice, I just feel like there is a big piece of information that is allowing the family to focus solely on getting the word out vs that along with searches. And again, fully understand LE needing to keep things from the public, just wish we had more info.

Edited to add:
another interesting piece of information from the family (or admin) on FDS page, someone indicated they shared the posts in Atlanta but weren't sure it would help, the admin replied back saying "there's nothing telling us she's in Michigan." Again, nothing really here, but gives some indication of what the family is thinking.

I wonder if the "no search" and spread the word and FBI involvement is because Danielle is not anywhere near her apt/work etc. Maybe they do know or suspect she is out of area or even the state.

I saw that comment, but thought she met the parking lot of an IGA grocery store. Now I see it is probably be the apartment complex, but curious to know if there are IGA supermarkets in that area. From the get go, it sounded as though there was reason to believe she didn't make it home that night. Her mother in the press release emphasized that they were looking for people to recall if they had seen her driving from MetLife and if anyone was with her. Maybe standard, but the reporter says LE is trying to establish who she was last seen with. Wouldn't it be someone at MetLife? IMO, it is highly likely that something happened between ML and her apartment complex. Maybe she stopped for gas and someone jumped in with her. Between the family looking to spread missing posters outside the MI area and the chief talking to FBI over the weekend, I'm thinking they have reason to believe she has crossed state lines or there is more criminal activity behind her disappearance. Is the MSP (MI state police) the equivalent of a state bureau of investigation (i.e., GBI, TBI, etc.)?

<modsnip>

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...eads-in-farmington-hills-womans-disappearance

<modsnip>

I saw that comment, but thought she met the parking lot of an IGA grocery store. Now I see it is probably be the apartment complex, but curious to know if there are IGA supermarkets in that area.

To my knowledge there are no IGA stores nearby. We do have some in the state but they're usually in more rural areas. A quick google search didn't pull any up.

I agree its mind blowing that no more has been said. I walk out of my work building at night that is two away from her work and ask myself WHY are there no cameras? Why is there no security? Terrible lighting in the parking lot and there is apt complex next to the lot....anything can happen. SO if LE is not telling the public to be careful and on the lookout.... does that mean they have confirmation this suspect is long gone? I feel if this was a person that did not DS and it was random... LE would tell the community and anyone working in the area such as woman to watch there backs.

Are you in a Friedman managed building?

I have a question.

If big brother is supposedly watching us and has all these ways to spy on us (such as drones, cell phones, etc) then how does the government not know where everyone is?
Collecting data is one thing. Reading it, or figuring what's important to read is a whole 'nother bucket of fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody