MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if she made it back to the apartment on her own Friday night, but she did tell to her friend she planned to have dinner with, in a phone conversation before leaving work, she was going to make a quick stop at her apartment (it's been speculated-to pick up an overnight bag since she planned to sleep over, or stuff for dinner since she and/or her friend were to cook dinner Friday night).

After viewing Danielle's social media, I couldn't help but notice she really likes to cook healthy dinners. I wonder, did Danielle's friend supply the food for Friday night's dinner or was Danielle bringing food to her place, or did Danielle and her friend plan to visit a store together, after Danielle arrived at the friend's home.

Thank you, Looking Glass :) I couldn't remember what was said about going back to her apartment. Yes, Danielle seemed to be following quite a strict eating regime so some sleuthers had wondered where she may have gone to buy the food. as it stands, I don't think we know who was providing the food/whether the food had already purchased prior to that night.

I saw that comment, but thought she met the parking lot of an IGA grocery store. Now I see it is probably be the apartment complex, but curious to know if there are IGA supermarkets in that area. From the get go, it sounded as though there was reason to believe she didn't make it home that night. Her mother in the press release emphasized that they were looking for people to recall if they had seen her driving from MetLife and if anyone was with her. Maybe standard, but the reporter says LE is trying to establish who she was last seen with. Wouldn't it be someone at MetLife? IMO, it is highly likely that something happened between ML and her apartment complex. Maybe she stopped for gas and someone jumped in with her. Between the family looking to spread missing posters outside the MI area and the chief talking to FBI over the weekend, I'm thinking they have reason to believe she has crossed state lines or there is more criminal activity behind her disappearance. Is the MSP (MI state police) the equivalent of a state bureau of investigation (i.e., GBI, TBI, etc.)?

I've never heard of IGA supermarkets. Per store locator map, there are two IGA markets in MI: Hart and Midland. Nowhere near metro Detroit.

I've never heard of IGA supermarkets. Per store locator map, there are two IGA markets in MI: Hart and Midland. Nowhere near metro Detroit.

Pretty sure in this context they are not referring to the grocery chain. I think it's an acronym for Independence Green Apartments. I G A

Here's a 3 minute video that aired last night.....it may have been posted already, I haven't had time to backtrack and see.

It's a recap of the case details along with the names of the agencies involved. You also get a good idea of the area around the apartment complex and the traffic running next to it.

video here: http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...-in-search-for-missing-farmington-hills-woman

ETA: I can't believe they haven't been able to obtain video footage from a business along that street running next to her complex. If you watch the video, you'll see that most of the cars are running along in single line formation. Picking her dirty, muddy jeep out on a video around the time she would have been getting home that day should have been fairly easy. Apparently they've got nothing though, otherwise the timeline would be a lot better defined. They don't know if she made it home, what time she made it home, who was driving, how many occupants, or what happened in the parking lot afterwards. No video footage from anywhere ?

I am the poster from Facebook who had the encounter at IGA (Independence Green Apartments, not the grocery store) on Friday, December 9. It was just after 6pm deeper back in the complex than where Danielle lives. As mentioned, I have spoken to someone from the police department three times:

1. The initial person at the police desk on Sunday, December 9 who told me a detective would "call me right back." They did not take a statement.
2. I called back Monday after no one called right back. The second person at the police desk on Monday, December 10 who said they didn't know why I was told I would be called right back because the detectives weren't in until 8:30am Monday morning. They took a brief synopsis and said someone would call me.
3. A detective who called on Monday, December 10 around 2:30pm. He talked to me for about 10 minutes about what I saw, what was said, what the person and their car looked like. They asked if I could identify the person and I said yes. They said they would call me back. I never heard back.

I am assuming this is because they have another lead they are not talking about. However, if it was something, no one had contacted me to confirm the story again, brought me in to meet with a sketch artist, anything. I have also spoken with apartment management who agreed the interaction I had was unusual and out of place.

I will also say the following about this complex:
1. The lighting system has been upgraded since this happened except near the mailboxes.
2. They stopped doing assigned parking months ago. If you currently had an assigned spot, you could keep it but no new spots were issued. Spots are marked with a sign and a number but the number does not correspond with the apartment number (I.e. Apt 563 could have a spot marked 78).
3. I have never not once felt unsafe in this complex.
4. I arrived home just after 6pm that day. There was not a single other person besides this man out in my parking lot during this time. It is not uncommon for the lot to be void of people at time of day even though there are so many units.

The family has always said in the FB sets they believed DS got home but not into her apt

Wonder what happened to the PI ( PrivateEye in MI?) who was going to get verified? Wonder if he was not as tight with LE as he professed to be? I was hoping he had some insider info....

I am the poster from Facebook who had the encounter at IGA (Independence Green Apartments, not the grocery store) on Friday, December 9. It was just after 6pm deeper back in the complex than where Danielle lives. As mentioned, I have spoken to someone from the police department three times:

1. The initial person at the police desk on Sunday, December 9 who told me a detective would "call me right back." They did not take a statement.
2. I called back Monday after no one called right back. The second person at the police desk on Monday, December 10 who said they didn't know why I was told I would be called right back because the detectives weren't in until 8:30am Monday morning. They took a brief synopsis and said someone would call me.
3. A detective who called on Monday, December 10 around 2:30pm. He talked to me for about 10 minutes about what I saw, what was said, what the person and their car looked like. They asked if I could identify the person and I said yes. They said they would call me back. I never heard back.

I am assuming this is because they have another lead they are not talking about. However, if it was something, no one had contacted me to confirm the story again, brought me in to meet with a sketch artist, anything. I have also spoken with apartment management who agreed the interaction I had was unusual and out of place.

1. The lighting system has been upgraded since this happened except near the mailboxes.
2. They stopped doing assigned parking months ago. If you currently had an assigned spot, you could keep it but no new spots were issued. Spots are marked with a sign and a number but the number does not correspond with the apartment number (I.e. Apt 563 could have a spot marked 78).
4. I arrived home just after 6pm that day. There was not a single other person besides this man out in my parking lot during this time. It is not uncommon for the lot to be void of people at time of day even though there are so many units.

:welcome:
Thanks for sharing your experience! Did the man approach and speak to you? Did he enter the building? Do you know/remember if Danielle's Jeep was there at that time?

I think you need to reach out to the mods to become a verified insider in order to be able to post any of this and create discussions surrounding the topic. Otherwise it's considered rumor.

I think you need to reach out to the mods to become a verified insider in order to be able to post any of this and create discussions surrounding the topic. Otherwise it's considered rumor.

I have no problem with that, I just don't know how to do it. I literally just joined when I realized my comments on FB were being discussed. Do I email the Websleuths gmail account or do something else?

:welcome:Thank you for joining us.
Is there any chance you can shed any light on what happened that night?

Here's a 3 minute video that aired last night.....it may have been posted already, I haven't had time to backtrack and see.

It's a recap of the case details along with the names of the agencies involved. You also get a good idea of the area around the apartment complex and the traffic running next to it.

video here: http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...-in-search-for-missing-farmington-hills-woman

ETA: I can't believe they haven't been able to obtain video footage from a business along that street running next to her complex. If you watch the video, you'll see that most of the cars are running along in single line formation. Picking her dirty, muddy jeep out on a video around the time she would have been getting home that day should have been fairly easy. Apparently they've got nothing though, otherwise the timeline would be a lot better defined. They don't know if she made it home, what time she made it home, who was driving, how many occupants, or what happened in the parking lot afterwards. No video footage from anywhere ?

It was posted by her family that cameras along her route home were useless as they only picked up traffic...I don't understand exactly what that means tho but the fam said no video

It was posted by her family that cameras along her route home were useless as they only picked up traffic...I don't understand exactly what that means tho but the fam said no video

the cameras along the route don't capture or record video or pictures, just real time traffic cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7