MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sold my fishtank to someone on Craigslist today. I gave him $25 off and 25 fliers to hand out. Each one was worth $1. Hope he didn't just throw them away, but maybe I got a few up in Ionia tonight.

My feeling on the Monday presser from LE is that their vague statement is, as others here have suggested, a time-buyer.

LE hopes to have more than something to renew interest in DS's case by Monday--the level of awareness and interest in DS's case is already well-beyond any recent missing person cases in Michigan or any that I can readily recall.

I think it's possible (and this is wild speculation) that LE:

1) currently has perps in custody they believe are somehow involved in DS's disappearance, most likely on other charges;

2) likely these individuals have lawyered up;

3) LE needs to come with some sort of concrete nexus between these individuals and DS before the perps' lawyers will
tell their clients to open up and make a deal.

I sold my fishtank to someone on Craigslist today. I gave him $25 off and 25 fliers to hand out. Each one was worth $1. Hope he didn't just throw them away, but maybe I got a few up in Ionia tonight.

Ayyy, Ionia!!
I sent my Mom the link for the flier, she's going to print off a few copies to hang and hand out....in Belding!
Looks like Ionia County is helping to spread the word!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that comment, but thought she met the parking lot of an IGA grocery store. Now I see it is probably be the apartment complex, but curious to know if there are IGA supermarkets in that area. From the get go, it sounded as though there was reason to believe she didn't make it home that night. Her mother in the press release emphasized that they were looking for people to recall if they had seen her driving from MetLife and if anyone was with her. Maybe standard, but the reporter says LE is trying to establish who she was last seen with. Wouldn't it be someone at MetLife? IMO, it is highly likely that something happened between ML and her apartment complex. Maybe she stopped for gas and someone jumped in with her. Between the family looking to spread missing posters outside the MI area and the chief talking to FBI over the weekend, I'm thinking they have reason to believe she has crossed state lines or there is more criminal activity behind her disappearance. Is the MSP (MI state police) the equivalent of a state bureau of investigation (i.e., GBI, TBI, etc.)?

ETA, It does appear she lives in the same complex as DS and mentions that the encounter (at 6:00) was with a man where DS's car and purse were found "Friday". Hmmm....

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...eads-in-farmington-hills-womans-disappearance

Do we know that she was definitely going back to her apartment after work that day?

To my knowledge there are no IGA stores nearby. We do have some in the state but they're usually in more rural areas. A quick google search didn't pull any up.
Yes, when I think IGA I don't think many are in the city. I have family/friends in Devils/Round Lake area and their IGA is out in the boonies.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Great idea & very thoughtful of you my friend😉

You know I wonder if LE really does listen to people yet will not let you think you have something valid because they always fear "hysteria", or leaking inside info out or even confirmation of possible lead. They may have gotten all they need from her (I thought I read somewhere they met with her 3 times?) and said "Thanks for your info we'll let you know if we need anything further"...then got tother with the rest of the team and realized they had something to go on.
I think this is often the case..

If someone else drove Danielle's jeep to her apartment complex and left it 8 feet from her apartment door, IMO they would be someone close to Danielle, to know where to park the jeep and to know which apartment was hers.
Or a stalker..

Friendly reminder on social media rules. ;)

Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Public Pages
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).

Links may be used to direct members to a post by the owner or an admin of an approved social media page/profile.
Posts by an owner or admin may be copied or quoted. This refers primarly to posts or tweets by MSM reporters, and announcements by law enforcement, the immediate family, or the admin of a group support page.
Paraphrasing is okay.
***NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don’t mention them.
Regarding group support pages, i.e., "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”: If at any time the WS staff determines a group support page to be inappropriate, a notice will be posted in the thread stating that the page is no longer approved.

Here is the link to the arrest that was made this week in Southfield. It doesn't give the name of the hotel where the victim was found, but googling some of the worst motels/hotels in Southfield, 2 of them are less than a mile from DS's office. Could she have stopped for gas near the office and encountered someone? Has there been anything stated regarding cameras at MetLife? If this arrest for trafficking is connected, it would explain the family's push to spread her missing posters in other states. IMO, these girls are quickly moved out of state to make their recovery more difficult. BBM

Officials said they received the tip about the alleged sex trafficking Tuesday from a 15-year-old girl who was found in Pennsylvania earlier in the week. The 15-year-old said she had been picked up in New Jersey by Golden and the 17-year-old victim.
Golden allegedly told the 15-year-old that he would be taking the two girls to Michigan to be posted online for commercial sex.
"This case continues to highlight the sickening reality that human trafficking is happening right here in Michigan, every day," said Michigan Attorney General Bill Schuette. "I want to applaud the quick work of all the law enforcement and investigative teams in acting on this tip and rescuing a young woman from this horrible situation."
"Human Trafficking is very real and it happens closer to home than many realize," said Southfield Police Chief Eric Hawkins. "I was glad to see a dangerous individual taken off the street. Our department will continue to work with all levels of law enforcement to eradicate human trafficking in our community."

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...sex-trafficking-of-teenage-girl-in-southfield

Wonder if the man arrested today in Southfield, for trafficking, is the reason for the updates.

Remember the report of the attempted abduction of a boy? In this report it states the suspect had a stun gun. I wonder if that's something creepers in the area have learned works to keep people quiet when they are being assaulted? It would explain why there was no noise when DS was (supposedly) taken.

https://www.cityofsouthfield.com/Po...ime Report- November 28- December 4, 2016.pdf

https://www.cityofsouthfield.com/Po...Report Attempt Abduction December 7, 2016.pdf
The stun gun arrest was not connected to the attempted abduction. The page is weird how it's set up, but the stun gun was before the abduction.
The guy also had a knife, ended up being arrested for driving with suspended license.

Not heard of many stun gun incidents in the area. But that does not mean it's not something being used a lot.

Do we know that she was definitely going back to her apartment after work that day?

Not sure if she made it back to the apartment on her own Friday night, but it's mentioned in earlier trends she did tell to her friend she planned to have dinner with, in a phone conversation before leaving work, she was going to make a quick stop at her apartment (it's been speculated-maybe-to pick up an overnight bag since she planned to sleep over).

After viewing Danielle's pictures, I couldn't help but notice she really likes to cook healthy dinners. I wonder, did Danielle's friend supply the food for Friday night's dinner or was Danielle bringing food to her place, or did Danielle and her friend plan to visit a store together, after Danielle arrived at the friend's home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member