MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why the family is so sure that she never made it into her apartment. Could there be something left in the car that was not made public? Like a lunch bag that she surely would have brought in? Or because she would normally have changed into casual clothes when she came home? There must be something that leads them to think she did not make it into the apt-
No scent picked up from car to apartment? Or scent picked up, then stops at the sidewalk?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi,
I'm just wondering about the dates you noted in this post above, I went and looked back to your face book post and I thought you had the experience in the IGA parking lot on the same evening DS disappeared? That was Dec. 2, right?
I hated even posting but I am looking for clarification.
Thank you!
I had read the same, glad you asked for clarification.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Where are you Danielle? We are all thinking of you, frustration is starting to show.

No scent picked up from car to apartment? Or scent picked up, then stops at the sidewalk?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
This waiting and hoping for the best while bracing for bad news is tough to take. Everyone who knows and loves her must be completey torn up inside.
As for the scent hounds, I'm not sure how useful they would be for determining whether Danielle made it home becuse her scent would be all over the place from her trips in and out over previous days.

Hi,
I'm just wondering about the dates you noted in this post above, I went and looked back to your face book post and I thought you had the experience in the IGA parking lot on the same evening DS disappeared? That was Dec. 2, right?
I hated even posting but I am looking for clarification.
Thank you!

Ah shoot, you are absolutely right. I'll go back and see if I can edit my post. I apologize, I work 3-6 months ahead with my job and I screw up current dates on the regular. Thank you! It was December 2nd I had the encounter and December 4-5 I spoke with someone from PD.

What if DS were going to stay at her friend's place that Friday bc she was scared to stay alone at IGA for some reason? Perhaps there were some things leading up to her disappearance that would make her uneasy and thus tried to stay with a friend. DS's early work on Saturday and the friend's work schedule doesn't add up to me.

I felt bad asking you and figured it was a mistake.
I admire you for sharing your story and being a good citizen! Stay safe dear!

I have no idea how to edit my original post. It gives me an option to edit my last one but not the original. I encountered a man just after 6pm at a Independence Green on Friday, December 2. I spoke with PD on December 4 and left a message for a detective who called me back on December 5.

I do not feel comfortable giving out information about what he looked like, was driving, or what was exactly asked in case it is part of the investigation. I will say that I was on the phone when I arrived home and he startled me as I was bent in my car getting things out. I had my phone down by my side while he asked me some unusual questions and as he started to walk toward me, I put my phone up to my ear, asking my friend to hold on for a moment, and the guy hurriedly said NEVER MIND, got back in his car and sped off.

I have emailed Websleuth at the request of a member to get verified. I apologize for the oversight in the previous post's dates. I work 3-6 months ahead at work and it screws me up with remembering current dates sometimes.

I felt bad asking you and figured it was a mistake.
I admire you for sharing your story and being a good citizen! Stay safe dear!

No, please correct me! My friends love pointing out that no matter how long ago something was, I refer to it as "the other day."

I have no idea how to edit my original post. It gives me an option to edit my last one but not the original. I encountered a man just after 6pm at a Independence Green on Friday, December 2. I spoke with PD on December 4 and left a message for a detective who called me back on December 5.

I do not feel comfortable giving out information about what he looked like, was driving, or what was exactly asked in case it is part of the investigation. I will say that I was on the phone when I arrived home and he startled me as I was bent in my car getting things out. I had my phone down by my side while he asked me some unusual questions and as he started to walk toward me, I put my phone up to my ear, asking my friend to hold on for a moment, and the guy hurriedly said NEVER MIND, got back in his car and sped off.

I have emailed Websleuth at the request of a member to get verified. I apologize for the oversight in the previous post's dates. I work 3-6 months ahead at work and it screws me up with remembering current dates sometimes.

What unusual questions did he ask?

What unusual questions did he ask?

As posted above, I do not feel comfortable posting the exact questions in case they are part of the investigation. They were about the apartment complex but were odd to be asking. This has been agreed upon by PD and the apartment management.

Was DS in a relationship? This hasn't been answered anywhere, it seems.

I think she may have stopped by somewhere/someone on her way home. And someone else drove the car to her house, probably at night so that nobody would see it. Is her car usually covered in dirt? (I know mine is...)

Hey all, I haven't had a chance to read every single post in thread one, so apologies if missed more info on this.

Early on there was some speculation that DS could have been a witness in an upcoming legal case regarding a friend whose baby had died, IIRC. Was that angle fully fleshed out?

What if DS were going to stay at her friend's place that Friday bc she was scared to stay alone at IGA for some reason? Perhaps there were some things leading up to her disappearance that would make her uneasy and thus tried to stay with a friend. DS's early work on Saturday and the friend's work schedule doesn't add up to me.

It was common for them to have sleep overs...DS was helping her BFF thru the loss of an 11 week old baby.

As posted above, I do not feel comfortable posting the exact questions in case they are part of the investigation. They were about the apartment complex but were odd to be asking. This has been agreed upon by PD and the apartment management.

OMG how scary. Alot of us are long time members and I, along with some others are local and live in or near the area. I live in Macomb County. So glad you are ok. Very proud you called this incident in, it just might be the one that helps bring her home. My oldest son is a sgt Police officer but in New Mexico as the departments were not hiring in 2008 when the economy tanked.

Mods have put several warnings in this thread about discussing the friend situation.

Mods have put several warnings in this thread about discussing the friend situation.

Was that directed at me? I'm not sleuthing the friend, was just wondering if that scenario was accurate. Was DS herself really a witness in a trial of some sort? I don't remember if that was a fact or a theory.

Was that directed at me? I'm not sleuthing the friend, was just wondering if that scenario was accurate. Was DS herself really a witness in a trial of some sort? I don't remember if that was a fact or a theory.

there are links you can follow here to get more info on that:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...uthfield-2-Dec-2016-1&p=12987977#post12987977

doesn't sound like DS, or anyone, would be a critical witness worth making disappear. Maybe if DS cared for the baby sometimes, she could provide ancillary testimony as to its state of health prior to the night that the baby was left with the mother's boyfriend/child's father:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...uthfield-2-Dec-2016-1&p=12987998#post12987998

Not sure if these links have been posted already, but I just got a message with them tonight and will share them here:

FB, Find Dani. https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/finddani?source=feed_text&story_id=210200536104839

FB, Light the Way for Dani. https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/lightthewayfordani?source=feed_text&story_id=210200536104839

Website, Danielle Stislicki is Missing. http://www.finddani.org/
this website will be used to share resources, like posters or fliers, and contains more detailed, organized information about the case and how YOU can help us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat Silva