MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that directed at me? I'm not sleuthing the friend, was just wondering if that scenario was accurate. Was DS herself really a witness in a trial of some sort? I don't remember if that was a fact or a theory.

No it was a general be careful on this topic it has gotten us into trouble several times. To my knowledge just a theory.

thesaint, I very much agree about having a picture of her on the main page of the website. I was immediately struck by that when I visited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there are links you can follow here to get more info on that:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...uthfield-2-Dec-2016-1&p=12987977#post12987977

doesn't sound like DS, or anyone, would be a critical witness worth making disappear. Maybe if DS cared for the baby sometimes, she could provide ancillary testimony as to its state of health prior to the night that the baby was left with the mother's boyfriend/child's father:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...uthfield-2-Dec-2016-1&p=12987998#post12987998

Thank you so much for the help with this, much appreciated.

OMG how scary. Alot of us are long time members and I, along with some others are local and live in or near the area. I live in Macomb County. So glad you are ok. Very proud you called this incident in, it just might be the one that helps bring her home. My oldest son is a sgt Police officer but in New Mexico as the departments were not hiring in 2008 when the economy tanked.

Honestly, I wrestled with calling it in at first. Before I did, I called the friend I was on the phone with to see if he thought it was as weird as I did. I didn't want to waste the PD's time with something that was nothing. When he confirmed he thought what he heard on his end of the phone was out-of-place, I called. In my conversation with the detective that Monday, I explained I almost didn't call because thinking back on it, it was just weird. It was never "scary." My radar went up a bit when he started walking toward me but when he realized I was on the phone and took off, even then I just told my friend, "Must be a full moon." My heart broke a little when her parents said DS was the kind of person to help someone in need because this guy was asking questions like he needed some help. I really really really really hope I'm just an unhappy coincidence.

This is my very first time posting but I have been watching fb and this thread very closely. (My husband has taken to asking if I'm, "busy fighting crime" when he sees I'm on my phone, lol)
Anyway. These are my thoughts:
-I think DS drive herself and arrived at IG alone.
-I think she intended to run into her apartment and left her belongings in the vehicle because she was sure it would be quick.
-I think she was approached by someone she knew, which halted her actually going into her unit.
-I think she willingly got into their vehicle.
-I think she was taken at this point.
-I think the reason there are no foot searches happening is because LE knows or has a good idea of where she is.
-I think the reason they keep pushing for simply sharing on social media is because any searches/vigils/etc would complicate the investigation.
-I think they made the news report (along with the title) to make it seems as though they are "lost" or without any idea of where she is.
-I think they know WHO took her but are unsure of WHERE.
Maybe this person has many homes/businesses/buildings/connections to such and LE are afraid of apprehending the POI and then never being able to find DS. Maybe the POI is a frequent traveler (for work?) and they risk the POI fleeing before le can get their hands on them?
-I think she is alive but that could quickly change if the "bad guy" thinks they've been found out.

Just thinking out loud, here.

This is my very first time posting but I have been watching fb and this thread very closely. (My husband has taken to asking if I'm, "busy fighting crime" when he sees I'm on my phone, lol)
-I think she intended to run into her apartment and left her belongings in the vehicle because she was sure it would be quick.
-I think she was approached by someone she knew, which halted her actually going into her unit.
-I think the reason there are no foot searches happening is because LE knows or has a good idea of where she is.
-I think the reason they keep pushing for simply sharing on social media is because any searches/vigils/etc would complicate the investigation.
-I think they made the news report (along with the title) to make it seems as though they are "lost" or without any idea of where she is.
Maybe this person has many homes/businesses/buildings/connections to such and LE are afraid of apprehending the POI and then never being able to find DS. Maybe the POI is a frequent traveler (for work?) and they risk the POI fleeing before le can get their hands on them?
-I think she is alive but that could quickly change if the "bad guy" thinks they've been found out.

I like any scenario in which she is still alive, although I'm not convinced that LE has a POI. The circumstances (no signs of a struggle, etc.) would normally point to someone she knew, but everyone who knew Danielle is describing her as very friendly, so she might not have had her guard up around a stranger if the person asked her for help.

As posted above, I do not feel comfortable posting the exact questions in case they are part of the investigation. They were about the apartment complex but were odd to be asking. This has been agreed upon by PD and the apartment management.
Please be very careful yourself right now. If whomever took Dani is reading here, they might be dangerous.

Or maybe he didn't complete the required activities because he knew he would no longer be posting in this thread. Without actual knowledge or facts, it's pretty unfair to label a fellow WS member of their intent.
His intent may have been sincere, but that doesn't mean his information was accurate.

:wagon:

Thank you for joining us! :)

I too think they know who took Dani and that is why they are being so tight lipped with their information. (I could be wrong, maybe they don't.)

I like any scenario in which she is still alive, although I'm not convinced that LE has a POI. The circumstances (no signs of a struggle, etc.) would normally point to someone she knew, but everyone who knew Danielle is describing her as very friendly, so she might not have had her guard up around a stranger if the person asked her for help.

Or, there is no sign of a struggle because nothing happened at IGA. Maybe Danielle wasn't even at IGA.

Honestly, I wrestled with calling it in at first. Before I did, I called the friend I was on the phone with to see if he thought it was as weird as I did. I didn't want to waste the PD's time with something that was nothing. When he confirmed he thought what he heard on his end of the phone was out-of-place, I called. In my conversation with the detective that Monday, I explained I almost didn't call because thinking back on it, it was just weird. It was never "scary." My radar went up a bit when he started walking toward me but when he realized I was on the phone and took off, even then I just told my friend, "Must be a full moon." My heart broke a little when her parents said DS was the kind of person to help someone in need because this guy was asking questions like he needed some help. I really really really really hope I'm just an unhappy coincidence.

It's awesome you called it in. I hear of so many people not calling these things in and they just might be the piece of the puzzle LE need.

Not much data out there for adult abductions. Most children are abducted my family members. For the rare stranger abductions, the abductor is usually male , 40% are murdered, and the murder usually happens within three hours. So if we take the child stats, chances are she was taken by someone she knows or is at least familiar with and it was a male. Not that this helps.....

Where is she?

The below could be related to preparing for a home invasion/theft (common around there), or maybe it's related to other untoward intentions. These are not posted to infer that it's related to Dani, but then one never knows, right? These incidents occurred not far from DS's apartment complex.

(Oct 17-23)
https://www.cityofsouthfield.com/Po...Weekly Crime Report- October 17- 23, 2016.pdf

(Peeping Tom Suspect Information)
Two incidents were recently reported:
10/11/2016 @ 7:15am
1014/2016 @ 7:22am

27000 Block of Red Leaf Ln.
Both incidents the suspect was observed looking in windows and residences.

Suspect Description:
B/M, 20- 30 years old, 5’-10” to 6’-0”, 170- 240 Lbs., Black Hair, Short Afro, Clean Shaven.

(Oct 24-30)
https://www.cityofsouthfield.com/Po...Weekly Crime Report- October 24- 30, 2016.pdf

Special Attention: Solicitors

8 Mile & Southfield area.

Received information from residents in this area that a subject was soliciting door to door in the residential neighborhood asking for donations to start up a Lawn Service Business.

Stats on registered sex offenders in the Southfield area:

http://www.city-data.com/so/so-Southfield-Michigan.html

According to our research of Michigan and other state lists there were 123 registered sex offenders living in Southfield as of December 18, 2016.

The ratio of number of residents in Southfield to the number of sex offenders is 589 to 1.

A screenshot of the map in relation to DS's apartment:
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 439
These incidents occurred not far from DS's apartment complex.

GigTu that is about a 20 minute drive from DS's apartment at IG. It is closer to her work and while it's not ruled out something happened to her at her work I do think it's more likely we are looking at something happened to her at her apartment complex.

Woke up thinking, only one more day til Monday. I always wake hoping she'll be found but at least Monday is for sure LE is giving some kind of statement.

I am blown away by Atomic's encounter. Thank you for sharing with us and LE. Sounds highly suspicious to me. A girl getting out of the car is approached, it fits so well with what we see of DS's car/apartment.

Speaking of Holocene I hope they are all holding up as best they can. My heart goes out to all. It's horrific enough but this time of year well ya know........

Speaking of Holocene I hope they are all holding up as best they can. My heart goes out to all. It's horrific enough but this time of year well ya know........

Agreed. I just am hoping her family has inside knowledge and it allows them to stay vigilant and strong. He said his sister has been close with DS for 17 years iirc and DS does have a very tight circle of friends spanning that long and longer. I just hope his sister is doing ok. I can imagine That those friendships are as close or closer than DS own family.

Yes Danielle had long time friendships. As do I. Some go as far back as when we were 11 yrs. old. We are all 59 now. I cant imagine going thru this with any of my old bestie's or new one's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3