MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Danielle had long time friendships. As do I. Some go as far back as when we were 11 yrs. old. We are all 59 now. I cant imagine going thru this with any of my old bestie's or new one's.

I agree. It would be devastating shocking, it's hard enough at our ages to lose friends to cancer, heart attacks etc...but to have that person stolen from us in an instant and no way to get closure is gutting.

Where are you, Dani? :(

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0161.jpg
    IMG_0161.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 444
It's awesome you called it in. I hear of so many people not calling these things in and they just might be the piece of the puzzle LE need.
Yes! And when looking for tips they often state " no tip is too small/insignificant..it just may be the tip we need"
Report everything I always say..let them be the judge of what is suspicious, scary, weird, etc😉

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Was DS in a relationship? This hasn't been answered anywhere, it seems.

I think she may have stopped by somewhere/someone on her way home. And someone else drove the car to her house, probably at night so that nobody would see it. Is her car usually covered in dirt? (I know mine is...)

Not sure if she was seeing someone new. About the jeep covered in dirt, someone noted up trend her parents live on dirt roads, but no one has mentioned when she last visited with them before her disappearance on Dec 2nd.

Was DS in a relationship? This hasn't been answered anywhere, it seems.

I think she may have stopped by somewhere/someone on her way home. And someone else drove the car to her house, probably at night so that nobody would see it. Is her car usually covered in dirt? (I know mine is...)

It was believed she may have been seeing someone but hasn't for a couple of months. (Can't remember where I read this to provide you extra information! Sorry!)

Danielle's parents said it wasn't unusual for her car to be covered in dirt as numerous family members live off these kinds of roads.

It was believed she may have been seeing someone but hasn't for a couple of months. (Can't remember where I read this to provide you extra information! Sorry!)

Danielle's parents said it wasn't unusual for her car to be covered in dirt as numerous family members live off these kinds of roads.

Someone mentioned in trend #1 post #167 it rained Thursday night (Dec. 1) and Danielle parks the jeep outside at the apartment. I didn't see anywhere if Metlife (Danielle's work) has camera in the parking lot. I would hope LE would ask work people who parked near Danielle's jeep on Friday if they remember the jeep with dirt. I cannot remember if it did rain on Thursday night in se MI.

What will tomorrow bring? Something? Not much? Hope. Hoping for some hope......

Since we're in a new thread, I will reiterate a couple of things I mentioned before.
An apartment complex parking lot at dusk is an incredibly high-risk location for an abduction. A random sex offender would find a less risky location.
If Danielle's abduction had been unplanned, there would have been more forensic evidence. There would have been obvious signs of a struggle, or someone would have heard a scream, or something.
The fact that there is practically no physical evidence around the patking lot suggests that if the abduction occurred there, it was carefully planned.
That would point to someone whom Danielle knows or at the very least to someone who had prior knowledge of her.
If Danielle was abducted elsewhere, then in all liklihood someone else parked her vehicle in her usual spot in order to mislead investigators.
That would point clearly and unequivocally to someone whom Danielle knows fairly well.
A random perp would NOT bother to return Danielle's vehicle to her usual parking spot.
It's possible that Danielle was lured into another vehicle and then restrained or harmed.
That would point to someone whom Danielle trusted.
We know that as recently as 10 weeks ago, Danielle was dating a man who went to Costa Rica but then returned.
If that person had been cleared as a suspect, LE would have said so. That hasn't happened. That tells me that he is a suspect, probably the prime suspect. It is a certainty that they have tried to interview him, but we don't know whether they even know his whereabouts.
A ten-week time frame is just about the right amount of time for a woman to suspect she might be pregnant, confirm it with her doctor, and notify the father without yet having a chance to tell very many other people.
Those of us who have been using these boards for a while have a good idea of the correlation between a woman disappearing and that woman experiencing a pregnancy that wasn't welcomed by the father.
Investigators aren't naive; believe me when I say that they are already working that angle.
I hope that isn't the situation, because I'm still hoping for a happy outcome.

Okay, in this trend it says Danielle was dating someone 10 weeks ago who went to Costa Rica, but then returned. It's not clear if they were still dating.

Someone mentioned in trend #1 post #167 it rained Thursday night (Dec. 1) and Danielle parks the jeep outside at the apartment. I didn't see anywhere if Metlife (Danielle's work) has camera in the parking lot. I would hope LE would ask work people who parked near Danielle's jeep on Friday if they remember the jeep with dirt. I cannot remember if it did rain on Thursday night in se MI.

It rained here last night and my lovely white car is still covered in mud and crap :D haha. I suppose it depends on how bad the rain was.

It rained here last night and my lovely white car is still covered in mud and crap :D haha. I suppose it depends on how bad the rain was.

I was thinking the same thing. Even if it did rain, the jeep may have still be covered in mud. Guess it depends on how much, and the angle, in which the rain falls. A hard downpour will clean a car of dirt, but scattered showers not so much.

I was thinking the same thing. Even if it did rain, the jeep may have still be covered in mud. Guess it depends on how much, and the angle, in which the rain falls. A hard downpour will clean a car of dirt, but scattered showers not so much.

Yep I don't think the mud would be gone with rain, if my SUV is any indication.

Someone mentioned in trend #1 post #167 it rained Thursday night (Dec. 1) and Danielle parks the jeep outside at the apartment. I didn't see anywhere if Metlife (Danielle's work) has camera in the parking lot.

Dunno about a parking lot camera--the parking lots around the buildings in that area tend to be huge open-air, ground level only lots for the most part. Limited indoor/beneath the building parking in some cases, but unlikely DS was using that.

BUT MetLife certainly should have security cam footage of their vestibule area. Post 9/11 and in the age of every other slighted-worker showing up at their workplace with an arsenal, many corporations force all employees to enter and leave through almost TSA level screenings. Has to be some security cam footage from MetLife of DS showing up to and leaving work and maybe if she left the building for lunch that day.

Might be helpful if LE released a still or a bit of footage showing DS leaving or arriving at work that day--as she disappeared in the exact clothes she wore to work (as far as we know).

They gave us a screenshot/still of Lauren Spierer heading out to the bar the night she disappeared from her apt complex's security cam. But they never released the ATM footage of Maura Murray. Not sure what the motivation would be to keep video footage, or even a single screenshot still pic from it, under wraps.

DH and I have a garage, don't drive on dirt roads, but our respective vehicles are currently in need of baths due to spray from snow-covered roads, salted road surfaces, etc. Practically impossible to keep your car clean in Michigan during the winter, even when you have a garage :notgood:

DH and I have a garage, don't drive on dirt roads, but our respective vehicles are currently in need of baths due to spray from snow-covered roads, salted road surfaces, etc. Practically impossible to keep your car clean in Michigan during the winter, even when you have a garage :notgood:

Absolutely. Good to see you my friend.

Yes I agree

Holocene has not posted since the 15th. Dani has been missing 2 weeks!!!! Every day that goes by.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody