MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tuned into the radio at 9.05am at 950AM, but heard nothing about DS. Perhaps I just missed it?

Radio.com has an app where you can find the station under news-talk, I may have missed it but didn't hear anything yet on Danielle

LE releasing new info today. New info likely to show that she was victim of a crime. Lots of tips coming in.

Police believe that a crime was committed? I already thought that. But perhaps they have new concrete evidence that this is the case. I wonder what will be announced. Maybe police found evidence that Danielle did enter her apartment, but the perpetrator did a good job of removing any obvious signs of a possible struggle or abduction. Or perhaps police witnesses or footage that someone other than Danielle was driving her car.

That was the extent of what WWJ had to say. More of the same... Maybe just confirming that she was not AWOL, but I think at this point we all assumed she was the victim of a crime of some sort.

20 members and 53 guests are waiting for news, come on LE give us something!

Police believe that a crime was committed? I already thought that. But perhaps they have new concrete evidence that this is the case. I wonder what will be announced. Maybe police found evidence that Danielle did enter her apartment, but the perpetrator did a good job of removing any obvious signs of a possible struggle or abduction. Or perhaps police witnesses or footage that someone other than Danielle was driving her car.

Or maybe they found some sort of blood evidence early on, but decided not to say anything until DNA analysis could be completed, and now two weeks later, perhaps testing has confirmed that the blood came from Danielle ... :(?

For comparison purposes, I looked to see how long it was before LE waited before they said anything about the blood evidence found at the scene in the Jessica Heeringa case (which also took place in MI, but in 2013), and found that it was 12 days before they announced state police lab DNA analysis confirmed the blood belonged to Jessica Heeringa.

http://www.macombdaily.com/article/MD/20130508/NEWS03/130509591

I sincerely hope LE has more to offer than a statement about crime having been committed. Duh! I think we all know that Danielle was taken against her will and that in itself is a crime. We basically know the answer to when she was taken, but we need to know who took her, why she was abducted, how it was accomplished, and where Danielle is now. It's unlikely that LE will provide answers to all of these questions, but I hope they answer at least one or two.

What I would really like to hear (other than Danielle being found) is that either her phone or key chain has been found, which may give a clue as to where she might be ....

About 2 weeks ago, DS posted a silly selfie with a fluffy red tail on instagram. Someone comments hoping that DS will be home soon. Was DS away recently? Was the selfie taken in her apartment or somewhere else? If DS was at home, what other "home" could be referred to here?

In another instagram post, 3 weeks ago, she talks about being thankful for waking up, to have another chance at learning from her mistakes and to grow. She says that this years has been interesting and that she is glad that we've made it this far. Have there been any particular challenges for Danielle this year?

About 2 weeks ago, DS posted a silly selfie with a fluffy red tail on instagram. Someone comments hoping that DS will be home soon. Was DS away recently? Was the selfie taken in her apartment or somewhere else? If DS was at home, what other "home" could be referred to here?

In another instagram post, 3 weeks ago, she talks about being thankful for waking up, to have another chance at learning from her mistakes and to grow. She says that this years has been interesting and that she is glad that we've made it this far. Have there been any particular challenges for Danielle this year?

Regarding the red tail photo I believe that's a recent comment. I don't remember seeing that when I looked at that pic last week.

Regarding the Thankful comment, that was on Thanksgiving so I assumed that was the reason for reflecting and looking forward.

DS article has been moved to top of WDIV homepage within the last few minutes. Maybe an update is expected shortly, including the announcement of LE press conference.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...-in-search-for-missing-farmington-hills-woman

I just came here to post exactly this! Hoping for an update. This one is getting to me. She's quirky and intelligent and beats her own drum, just like the majority of my friends. Thousands of miles apart and yet she could be a friend of mine gone missing. I really hope she's found and that there is a conclusion to this case in one way or another.

:please:

I just came here to post exactly this! Hoping for an update. This one is getting to me. She's quirky and intelligent and beats her own drum, just like the majority of my friends. Thousands of miles apart and yet she could be a friend of mine gone missing. I really hope she's found and that there is a conclusion to this case in one way or another.

:please:

We're probably both checking WDIV every few minutes for an update :D I also have Channel 4 on so I don't miss the noon news report.

We're probably both checking WDIV every few minutes for an update :D I also have Channel 4 on so I don't miss the noon news report.

Exactly :) I think the fact that they say police are pursuing new leads, despite not mentioning anything new in the article, is a good thing. Hopefully that means it's a pre-mention of new leads and the details will be released in the update later today.

I'm reading and watching, waiting with the rest of you. But I'm especially thinking of Danielle's loved ones. Hearing things officially must be a blow, even when you already heard it before, whether it be bad news or worse, no news.

Hi, I hope these are ok to post. Both addresses are publicly available. The Independence Green Apartments link is just the entrance to the main complex (it's quite massive).

Google Streetview link for Independence Green Apartments
(main entrance)

Google Streetview link for Metlife

Streetview Player between Metlife & IGA (10 Mile Road route, avoiding highway traffic)

Streetview Player between Metlife & IGA (Highway 696 route, which is reported by locals to be an unlikely route at this time due to traffic)

Bing Maps Streetside view for Independence Green Apartments (main entrance)

Bing Maps Streetside view for Metlife

Bing Maps Directions between IGA & Metlife (click on the gas and other icons to see locations of gas stations and stores)

MapQuest Directions (also shows icons for gas stations, stores, etc)

Google Streetview link for Independence Green Apartments[/URL] (main entrance)

The Streetview Player is great! Not many stoplights on that route, so I don't how much the traffic cameras will be able to help. Some shopping centers not far from her apartment, so I wonder what the chances are that Danielle might have stopped to pick up something for the dinner with her friend. That close to her apartment something could have happened if she came across someone from her apartment complex.

If foul play is involved - and I believe it is - I believe it either happened as she arrived at her apartment or was leaving to drive to her friend's place. Otherwise, if it happened away from the apartment then it was someone who knew enough about her to drive her car to her apartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste