MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree VERY frustrating!!!! I can see her building (metlife) from the building I work in. Its about 3 away from mine. Everyday I find myself looking out the window and cant stop saying where is she? What happened? Will LE ever release more info? Or will this be a case that gets forgotten about?

Her family's presence on SM insures DS won't be forgotten.

I agree its mind blowing that no more has been said. I walk out of my work building at night that is two away from her work and ask myself WHY are there no cameras? Why is there no security? Terrible lighting in the parking lot and there is apt complex next to the lot....anything can happen. SO if LE is not telling the public to be careful and on the lookout.... does that mean they have confirmation this suspect is long gone? I feel if this was a person that did not DS and it was random... LE would tell the community and anyone working in the area such as woman to watch there backs.

I agree its mind blowing that no more has been said. I walk out of my work building at night that is two away from her work and ask myself WHY are there no cameras? Why is there no security? Terrible lighting in the parking lot and there is apt complex next to the lot....anything can happen. SO if LE is not telling the public to be careful and on the lookout.... does that mean they have confirmation this suspect is long gone? I feel if this was a person that did not DS and it was random... LE would tell the community and anyone working in the area such as woman to watch there backs.
Yes!
So scary having to be looking over our shoulder..
What in the heck is going on here in Michigan lately?!
I know social media has made our world much smaller, still, just seems like an awful lot around these parts lately!
JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

do you know who posted it? I go on FB to the find Danielle stislicki page and don't see the discussion your talking about

do you know who posted it? I go on FB to the find Danielle stislicki page and don't see the discussion your talking about

I just went back to find exactly where in the comments and now it's gone. I wanted to grab the Initials. There were 2 comments regarding this??? One was at 9 minutes and came here quickly to post. Now it's poof???

I did see and remember first name. C(athy)

Sending out prayers of hope and comfort to Danielle's family. Sending prayers to the law enforcement who are determined to find this beautiful young woman. I hope and pray they are successful.

May she be found safe soon.

I just went back to find exactly where in the comments and now it's gone. I wanted to grab the Initials. There were 2 comments regarding this??? One was at 9 minutes and came here quickly to post. Now it's poof???

Maybe it was traffic 'copters and LE doesn't want folks to assume it's related to Danielle.

One of 2 things

Rumor family didn't appreciate
Or
News they don't want released

I only have a FB so I can use it for this website lol. Is there a way to just see the most current comments without having to go thru all posts?

Maybe it was traffic 'copters and LE doesn't want folks to assume it's related to Danielle.

Accident in the area often brings news helicopters, all the expressways right there. Or could even be the news getting film to run an update story to. Or the news knows something is up.

That's what's so bad at this point, everything can be for many reasons and we just have little info.

Sorry for the alarm bells folks. I just checked again and it is def. gondy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3