MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=&quot]If I had to guess, I would say it's because - depending on apartment layout - the kitchens at IGA barely have enough room to turn around in them.[/FONT]
You're right! They are damn small- bathroom is bigger!

And maybe DS is more amenable than her friend. I don't mean that in a bad way. I go out of my way to visit some friends who don't go out of their way as much to see me and not because they aren't as good friends, but people have different vibes and preferences and I know that some people are more comfortable in their own space.

Sometimes I like to mix up my routines and enjoy staying at others' places, even if it's slightly more inconvenient to get to where I'm going the next day. In retrospect, after these events happen, we have the luxury of considering everything that's happened in a lateral manner, whereas we have to remember DS was simply (AFAWK) visiting a friend. She probably would not have thought through the logistics of her visit as carefully as we are doing.

With regards to buying ingredients for the meal which has come up previously, I often used to visit my best friend and cook for us at her house. It would be a shared experience, including going out together to get the ingredients whilst we chatted. I wondered if maybe that was an option for them too.

Or you're like me and your gf doesn't want to step foot in your mess of an apartment.

When I set it back to "bicycle" it seems to follow the 10 Mile road. Is this one of the routes you suggest? Unfortunately I'm not sure if there's a way to control this Streetview Player service beyond those basic settings.

I believe that this the most likely route

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me, the articles didn't exactly say there was an update today or when, but that they were working with the FBI to provide one. I don't see anything posted on her Fbook page about it and I would assume the family might post that as an update of when it might take place? It just seems that with the local stories in the past, they announce the day/time so people are aware, and don't just randomly put it on tv. Now that it is mid-day, I would assume unless it is "breaking news", nothing will come until the evening news or a different day.

This article hasn't been updated since Friday and didn't even pop up as one of the "main" articles compared to other stories out there today. Maybe they didn't get as far with the FBI as they had hoped?

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...-in-search-for-missing-farmington-hills-woman

The WDIV article actually got bumped to the front page temporarily earlier today. I had been checking the site all morning for an update, and, Voila! All of a sudden, the DS article/photos appeared on the homepage. It's back in the rotation now, but was definitely up front just before noon.

The WDIV article actually got bumped to the front page temporarily earlier today. I had been checking the site all morning for an update, and, Voila! All of a sudden, the DS article/photos appeared on the homepage. It's back in the rotation now, but was definitely up front just before noon.

I know. I guess I should have said I had to click through the slideshow of articles to find it. It wasn't one of the ones that jumped out at me right away like some of the others. I had to click through to get to it. But maybe that's just me.

I know. I guess I should have said I had to click through the slideshow of articles to find it. It wasn't one of the ones that jumped out at me right away like some of the others. I had to click through to get to it. But maybe that's just me.

Not to worry. We're all wishing and hoping for some news in the case. I would like nothing more than to hear that Danielle will be back her family and loved ones by the holiday weekend. :praying:

Wasn't this press conference scheduled 3 or 4 days ago ? I wouldn't expect any late breaking news if I was you.

My guess would be they're doing it in an attempt to keep the story out front and keep calls from the public coming in.

If anything big had happened, you'd know it from the family's Facebook.

I know many have thought DS stopped by apartment to pick or pack a bag for the sleep over but the only thing that made sense to me was that she had to get ingredients for what she was cooking, refrigerated stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Geesh first thing I did after I let my dogs out was to check in here. Had dr apt for son this morning and Urgent care for me then xrays of stomach and ribs (fell a couple of weeks ago after I had surgery on my shoulder - stomach/ribs still hurt).
Anyways, praying we get some useful information.

No news? I've checked all the police outlets and WDIV...

Unfortunately I don't think we will get anything of note, especially as it's a statement release, not even a presser. A statement points to it being major news or little news. Major news statements aren't planned.

#FindDani [emoji20]

I believe that this the most likely route

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may be an anomaly in metro Detroit, but generally if I'm traveling only a few miles in whatever direction, I will always take a "mile road" or surface street route over any freeway, even at rush hour.

Finally got caught up. I had an appointment. sooooo nothing?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme