MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Apartment complex is offering a 50k reward. Is it safe to say that it has the best surveillance cctv cameras all throughout the complex?

Wonder if there was a deal...don't sue us and we will donate to the reward....

I think it's foolish to discount trafficking. There are all types of trafficking, not just sex trafficking, so her age is not relevant.

I think it's quite dismissive of LE to disregard Atomic's experience without investigating further. The only reason it's acceptable, IMHO, is if they do know more than we're being told and already have a focus.

Don't feel bad though Atomic, for the way you reacted. Strangers need to stay in their own lane. I firmly believe that women especially are absolutely entitled to be "rude" to strangers or anyone that gets up in their space in a way that is uncomfortable. The gift of fear, etc. He approached you in an odd and uncomfortable way and you deserve to own the way that made you feel.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Okay, then we can both agree that the window of opportunity to get out and really search within a one or two mile radius of her apartment was lost in the very beginning.

This is why I keep harping on it.

I think she drove home and parked her car where it was found.
She then grabbed her keys, locked the car door, and got out with her phone in hand.
What happens next is the big mystery. I suspect she ran over to another apartment right there in her complex, or she got into a vehicle with someone she knew.
Almost 24 hours elapsed before anyone sounded the alarm and began actively looking for her.
I suspect that whatever event made her disappear, happened within the first 1-3 hours after she parked her car.
The person responsible had all night long to rid himself of her, but he really had no way to know that, so I presume it was done within hours.
In a highly congested and urban area like that, the only place you could really dump a body out would be in a park, under a bridge, in water, or on what little shrub land there may be.
This would be done where there is little traffic and at least a small amount of privacy from other motorists.

Another thing I thought of today. She was going to fix dinner for her friend that night. Is there a chance she grabbed a ride with a "friend" and headed to a nearby grocery store ?
If so...........then they've got their video..........and a suspect. (Assuming she made it into the grocery store) Review the video cameras at the nearest grocery stores and convenience stores to her apt.

Oh definitely...that ship sailed and is on the other side of the world by now....we absolutely agree.

We also can agree neither of us would have listened to LE and organized searches with thousands canvassing the entire town...

I think it's foolish to discount trafficking. There are all types of trafficking, not just sex trafficking, so her age is not relevant.

It's foolish to discount anything from what we know currently.

The families unwavering support of LE tells me there are solid leads and the family is focused on that. There is zero dissent from the family camp

I seem to recall the more extensive ground search being done on Sunday, as the vehicle was discovered late in the day on Saturday. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. BBM

Farmington Hills police, the Oakland County Sheriff's Office, Michigan State Police and the FBI are all working on the case. K-9s and helicopters have been used in the search, and police want to know who Stislicki was last seen with.
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ng-missing-28-year-old-farmington-hills-woman

The next day, with text messages left unanswered and phone calls not returned, Danielle's friend decided to go check on her. When she arrived at Danielle's residence at the Independence Green Apartments in Farmington Hills, she discovered her friend's black 2015 Jeep Renegade parked in its usual spot right outside the entrance to her building.
The friend called Danielle's family. Word spread quickly that something was wrong. The authorities were notified. The search began immediately.

Family members believe something had to have happened to Danielle in the 20-30 minutes after she left work. They are pleading for anyone who was in the area and saw anything, no matter how seemingly insignificant, to call police. "It's a tremendously busy street that MetLife is on. Someone had to have seen that Jeep or Danielle driving that day. We just need to reach that one or two people who saw something," Ann said.

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...y-pleads-answers-danielle-stislicki-s-n695011

Do you know if her friends and family were able to get out and search the surrounding areas for her prior to the bad weather hitting ? I know from the first of December up until about a week ago the conditions to get out and walk around in the weeds and the bushes were pretty favorable. I haven't heard anything about search parties since this thing started, and I've followed it along almost since day one. There may have been a bunch of people that got together and went out walking and driving around in the immediate area, but if there was, I didn't hear anything about it.

Agreed. I don't think anything can be taken off the table at this point.

I think it's quite dismissive of LE to disregard Atomic's experience without investigating further. The only reason it's acceptable, IMHO, is if they do know more than we're being told and already have a focus.

Don't feel bad though Atomic, for the way you reacted. Strangers need to stay in their own lane. I firmly believe that women especially are absolutely entitled to be "rude" to strangers or anyone that gets up in their space in a way that is uncomfortable. The gift of fear, etc. He approached you in an odd and uncomfortable way and you deserve to own the way that made you feel.

Yes yes yes. My town has some downright creepy people. One night I was coming out of Walmart with my 18 year old daughter, it was dark and rainy, I spotted a man wandering the parking lot. We walked quickly to the car and I told my daughter to watch out for that man. Sure enough, he slipped out between vehicles and approached us. I immediately stopped, held up my hand to signal for him to stop, and I yelled NO!!! He seemed totally shocked, turned and walked away.

Who did he think he was approaching two women, at night, lurking in the parking lot?! He had no business with me. You don't mess with MissGulfSouth, she does not play.

I'm failing to see the harm in taking a statement and detailed description of the man and vehicle. Even if LE has footage showing that DS was with someone that doesn't match this guy, there could've been a second perp. What if 2 guys saw her at a gas station and one of them jumped in the car with her, instructing her to drive home. The second could have followed but got lost inside the complex and may have been trying to locate the other perp and DS. I just think if LE had this case all wrapped up in a bow and didn't need to pursue additional leads, we'd at least have a BOLO, vehicle description, anything...

It does seem that there was a thorough search of her location but if a warrant was issued to track her phone in the days that followed... that could open up numerous possibilities. She very well could have even attempted to use it.

I seem to recall the more extensive ground search being done on Sunday, as the vehicle was discovered late in the day on Saturday. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. BBM

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ng-missing-28-year-old-farmington-hills-woman

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...y-pleads-answers-danielle-stislicki-s-n695011
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58502bc9e4b04c8e2bb207d1

<B>“We’ve searched the entire grounds at Independence Green Apartments,” Nebus told reporters. “We searched buildings and basements and the grounds there. We also searched some wooded areas.”</b>

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

I'm failing to see the harm in taking a statement and detailed description of the man and vehicle. Even if LE has footage showing that DS was with someone that doesn't match this guy, there could've been a second perp. What if 2 guys saw her at a gas station and one of them jumped in the car with her, instructing her to drive home. The second could have followed but got lost inside the complex and may have been trying to locate the other perp and DS. I just think if LE had this case all wrapped up in a bow and didn't need to pursue additional leads, we'd at least have a BOLO, vehicle description, anything...
I also think there may have been 2 people involved. If someone did happen to jump in the car with her, I would guess he'd have to have an accomplice come pick him up. Or in the scenario where the perp returns the car, there could have been an accomplice to pick him up and maybe he got lost in the complex. That would make sense to ask if AA's vehicle looks similar to DS's... "Pick me up at the jeep at this address" could be confusing.

I probably missed this earlier, but I now think the mention of there being money found in the purse points to her having parked the vehicle there and something happened at IGA. If a perp had access to the purse, I wouldn't think money would be left behind. JMO

&#8220;We called police after we drove over there and found our daughter&#8217;s car locked, with all her personal belongings &#8213; her purse, money, identification and credit cards &#8213; inside,&#8221; Ann Stislicki said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/danielle-stislicki-disappearance_us_58502bc9e4b04c8e2bb207d1

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58502bc9e4b04c8e2bb207d1

<B>&#8220;We&#8217;ve searched the entire grounds at Independence Green Apartments,&#8221; Nebus told reporters. &#8220;We searched buildings and basements and the grounds there. We also searched some wooded areas.&#8221;</b>

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

Also, going back to the topic of SM posts, I think her insta was talking about starting a new, professional level lifestyle website/co. She talks about the importance of picking a blog name so it could be possible that may be what she is excited for in the new year JMO

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

I probably missed this earlier, but I now think the mention of there being money found in the purse points to her having parked the vehicle there and something happened at IGA. If a perp had access to the purse, I wouldn't think money would be left behind. JMO

[/FONT][/COLOR]
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/danielle-stislicki-disappearance_us_58502bc9e4b04c8e2bb207d1

Well, that depends...is the perp an unknown attacker? If so I agree with you, but to me, imo, if the perp is known to her those belongings aren't in play.

It must be devastating for your child, of any age, to be missin, and LE does not want you to search or get a search party together!

It is unfathomable to me that as a parent, my child is missing, and LE is not conducting any searches. I am to SIT and wait - hoping for what? The only sensible conclusion that I can draw is LE has some information and have shared this knowledge with her family. Perhaps not the exact details, just enough that they do have a trail. :911:

Atomic, if you show up in this thread, I have a quick question. You said that police asked what type of car you have, specifically if it is an SUV. Do you have a car similar to DS's Jeep? Just curious about that if indeed you may have been mistaken for her in the dark lot.

I'm here :) We do not have similar vehicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties