MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect that he had followed her, observed Danielle for some time. So he knew where she lived, where she parked her car etc. Danielle may have been abducted before she even got home.

I suspect that he had followed her, observed Danielle for some time. So he knew where she lived, where she parked her car etc. Danielle may have been abducted before she even got home.

I agree with this 100% and I have been saying so for some time. 😥

That's the address I had, too. FG does fit the vague description given (size, race) and the vehicle driven was reported to be a red, Chevy Monte Carlo. I don't know what time the break in happened, though. But possible she was at more than one location, i.e. taken to FG's and then taken to a stash house in Detroit. JMO

Have there been any reports about what type(s) of vehicle(s) were seized by LE at the Berkley house?

Geez looks like EG sister is battling cancer as well. This dirt bag is going to just bring this family to its knees...

Okay. I can't find the actual post, but in my search history it's 20233 Binder as the Detroit address.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
So let's backup here. What was the story with the Detroit house?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Steelman, you think FG reads here? Your post was very direct.

I hope he does. Up until today, everyone was theorizing and arguing at what may have happened to her. A lot of us were speculating that LE didn't have much to work with.

Reading posts such as that may have actually given him a certain false sense of security. Since everyone is all confused about what happened to her, and nobody seems to know anything, maybe he thought he could actually get away with it.

All of that changed at noon today. Many missing pieces of the puzzle have been filled in, and I haven't heard a single person suggest that he is being unfairly accused, not one. He's only got one opportunity to make this right, and if he doesn't take it, the DA is going to make his life a living hell for the rest of his life.

The dynamics of this case got a huge boost.

Is it possible that DS went to FG's residence willingly (possibly under the assumption his wife was there)? Iwant to be clear, DS is a VICTIM and I am not criticizing or critiquing any actions taken by her (I support her 100%). There was talk on a previous thread of possible (medical) marijuana use. Could DS and EG have had a mutual need for relief, I just read where there are some who believe it can help leukemia patients. I honestly know nothing about marijuana (other than it's recognizable aroma). I may or may not have tried it once many, many years ago, but I'm quite certain, I didn't inhale. JMO

Perhaps they were somewhat friends at work. DS may have made some edibles for nausea or pain or other food for his sick wife. Had him stop by to quickly pick it up so she could get on her way to dinner. She could have invited him in and something went wrong or he could've forced his way in. We don't know if they were friends at work or not, so knowing her sweet and nurturing nature, I could totally see her doing this, given what we've been told about Danielle. MOO

That's what I'm thinking too.

Is it possible that DS went to FG's residence willingly (possibly under the assumption his wife was there)? Iwant to be clear, DS is a VICTIM and I am not criticizing or critiquing any actions taken by her (I support her 100%). There was talk on a previous thread of possible (medical) marijuana use. Could DS and EG have had a mutual need for relief, I just read where there are some who believe it can help leukemia patients. I honestly know nothing about marijuana (other than it's recognizable aroma). I may or may not have tried it once many, many years ago, but I'm quite certain, I didn't inhale. JMO

Possible. If she does smoke and he knows about it. He could've told her he'd get her some for her night out with her friend, as a ploy to lure her to him.

I agree and from everything we've seen, all indications are that she would have been friendly and likely knew FG well enough to not see any reason for concern. The news said he "works or worked at MetLife". So if he wasn't currently working there, did he just happen to be in the parking lot early that day or had they been in contact to where she would've told him she was getting off early and even offered to drive his residence on the way home (to take the wife something, etc.)? There was speculation of seeing her talking to someone in the parking lot, but I don't recall seeing anything to confirm it. Anyone else?

Perhaps they were somewhat friends at work. DS may have made some edibles for nausea or pain or other food for his sick wife. Had him stop by to quickly pick it up so she could get on her way to dinner. She could have invited him in and something went wrong or he could've forced his way in. We don't know if they were friends at work or not, so knowing her sweet and nurturing nature, I could totally see her doing this, given what we've been told about Danielle. MOO

Possible. If she does smoke and he knows about it. He could've told her he'd get her some for her night out with her friend, as a ploy to lure her to him.

Totally possible..............or something similar. The whole thing was a ploy, and she had no idea. Something went way wrong after she got into his vehicle.

Wow just got home but was listening to am radio running errands today hearing the latest update. Couldn't wait to jump on the computer and come here. At least now we have some clues

I honestly don't think marijuana has anything to do with Danielle's disappearance. I mean, I know it's possible, but i think this guy was just nuts and abducted her. The medical marijuana situation in Michigan has already been explored by several posters and I just don't think it's some dangerous, violent trade.

Trying to catch up here. I sure don't like any of what I am seeing. Still trying to hold a positive outcome for this young lady. I am behind, if this has been asked already, I am so sorry in advance. Asking dumb questions is my specialty.
LE has had him on their radar for a time it seems. Does anyone know if they have been following him? I am also hoping he may have access to a warm building, where she can be found safe.

Great site, feel like I've found a home.
I found this thread doing a search about Danielle. I am friends with what may be her best friend.

I read a couple people talking about the possibility of FG reading this. I have one suggestion for him. You have one chance to do something right out of this whole situation. Tell your sick wife the truth about everything and then tell her to turn you in and collect the reward. It sounds like she will need it with you being gone.

Edit: There may be an issue with a direct family member benefiting from a crime. Feel free to tell one of her parents. The time has come to do the right thing.

Man..you leave for a couple hours and all hell breaks loose.

I am still sticking with my theory that HE took her car and parked it at her house. HEre's why

Mom was insistent during PC about showing her vehicle and asking the public if they saw Danie and was she alone, or did she look under duress.

A neighbor of the "guy" gave an interview and stated the police were more interested in questioning him about what time he was home, did he see anything, and in particular, did he see HER car at his house.

I think perp stalked her for awhile. Perhaps followed her home, saw her routine, saw where she lived AND PARKED.

I think perp asked her for a ride home. Simple. She would say yes..there would be no concern, particularly if she knew he had an ill wife.

She takes him home and he either forces her in home with a weapon OR simply asks if she wants to come in and say "hi".

Unfortunately, nothing good happens after that.

Perp uses her car for disposal. He drives it back and parks it where he knows it belongs. That's that. He either walks..ubers..calls a friend....hitchhikes..whatever back home.

There would be no evidence in HIS car, there would be no witnesses that saw HIS car, he's "clean" and so is his vehicle.

I hope he is being pressed up against the wall and will tell her poor family where she is.

I don't know why but i never thought that she parked her car and left her purse/money in a locked car at her place. I don't think she ever made it home that day at all.

This is just awful.

I found this thread doing a search about Danielle. I am friends with what may be her best friend.

I read a couple people talking about the possibility of FG reading this. I have one suggestion for him. You have one chance to do something right out of this whole situation. Tell your sick wife the truth about everything and then tell her to turn you in and collect the reward. It sounds like she will need it with you being gone.

Edit: There may be an issue with a direct family member benefiting from a crime. Feel free to tell one of her parents. The time has come to do the right thing.

:welcome2: Great first post!

I honestly don't think marijuana has anything to do with Danielle's disappearance. I mean, I know it's possible, but i think this guy was just nuts and abducted her. The medical marijuana situation in Michigan has already been explored by several posters and I just don't think it's some dangerous, violent trade.

I don't think the motive is marijuana. That doesn't mean it wasn't used as a ploy though. He could've told her he'd give her some just to get her to follow him to the spot where he took her. Or she could've followed him for another reason. Just trying to make sense of why she'd follow him at all- be it with her car or getting into his car. Getting her hands on some marijuana would make sense. Imo

Welcome! Thanks for posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member