MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My sincere apologies if I am missing something, but my guess would be because he had some horribly sick fantasy that involved abducting someone, like surprising someone, seeing the horror in their eyes ... very, very sick, you know :(?

Yes, very twisted. How would "someone" think they could get away with such? Monsters among us.

My apologies I do not know the thread features on this site yet so I can't use the original " post " but I read earlier in this discussion that another FH women went missing but sadly was found at Home Depot.

I followed that thread link and found an update to what the report on what the medical examiner listed as the cause of death.
Just put a few additional thoughts into my mind after reading that + the tox reports said marijuana was found in her system. I don't ever recall hearing about a person using marijuana succumbing to such a sad and " unusual "tragic death.

Is there a link in these two cases ?!?

http://www.dailytribune.com/general...-farmington-hills-woman-elizabeth-hocks-death

I am new here and have been following for a couple weeks now. Sitting back reading and taking it all in...thinking outside of the box on what may seem obvious. A few of my thoughts.

1- I feel the marijuana is a moot point. If FG is a fireman/volunteer or a security guard , no doubt he is drug tested and no way he is toking down. It seems he has a very strong presence with the fire department. Photos and attending the new chiefs swearing in. Also, marijuana sales have changed in Mi...no longer do people meet up in cars and have a sell.. with it basically being legal it's pretty darn easy to have a card and buy it yourself or know someone that has a card and picked you up a bit. DS may have had her card...that's info that one cannot obtain due to Mi laws.

2. It seems all are assuming it is FG that is the #1 POI. I am not sure. The house in Berkley that is under scrutiny is a house with many stories of who lives there . A rental , flop house etc...something to me seems off with the house.

3. I do not feel that DS had relations with FG. Nothing racist...she had a type. Read her IG and it's always mountain man, outdoors finding peace, searching for that nirvana of sorts through creative expression. FG does not fall into that category... he's just not her type..and before one calls out racist thinking it has nothing to do with the color of skin...it has to do with what I can see is his life in general.

4. There is a feeling within me that questions the friend whom she was going to visit that night. I am not stating she is involved...just something does not add up. Perhaps LE has asked for some details of what the friend knows be kept quiet due to the investigation. Something does not add up.

5. I do think she drove to her apartment. Even parking is like a signature...under stress or someone else driving one could tell if the parking was off. Perhaps that's just me noticing the most trivial details in life. DS seems like a very intelligent woman...for whatever reason if someone was in the car with her I have a feeling she would have done something "off" in the parking lot to throw up a red flag.

6. From what I have researched I cannot find ANY information or anything that points FG as to being a security guard at ML. Yes, fireman so have sidejobs however it is usually jobs like contracting. A firefighters schedule is not conducive to having another job with set hours.

7. feel her ex boyfriend or boyfriend has nothing to do with this. Un characteristic from what I have researched and his family seems deeply concerned as does he. If he is remaining quiet perhaps it is only because he would be the first person LE would look at.

8. The phone and key chain are odd to me. There is something connecting them to this case and LE knows this...something that has not been presented to the public.

9- asking to get the word out nationally makes me wonder if LE feels that she is out of state. It's an odd request to not have search parties here ( as in Chelsea Brucks case) yet ask people to share nationally.

10. Something happened the day they searched the home in Berkley...there were too many calls for prayers..and there had not been before. They did find something...

11. FG seems to be off the grid, which is normal for many that are PD or FD employees. I do know a person that has ties with him and his wife. No red flags and the couple seemed extremely close and loving. Basically a close couple.

Thank you for allowing me to vent/express. I do feel the LE knows way more then they are putting out there. There is something off with friends timeline of reporting DS not showing, the keys and cell throw up a red flag for me, the prayer call, the post national yet no search parties local. I do pray and hope they bring her back to her family. It's heartbreaking.

Zebra Lady, the home depot death was ruled a suicide without the exact method of suicide released. Foul play was not suspected--frankly I suspect pills but that is not a fact, just my opinion. The marijuana was likely just a result of the fact that she enjoyed it, and probably chose to have some on what she knew would be her last day. As weird/similar as that case was, it was said to not have any foul play and I've read nothing/heard nothing that disputes that.

It seems clear that even before FG started deleting stuff, his digital footprint was extremely minimal. It may be a reach but based on his age (around 30), I find this very odd. Part of this might be because in my job, I research a ton of people thoroughly (the people are sometimes involved with youth activities, so we basically want to know everything about them before even considering hiring them.) A lot of the stuff you find were not things they placed online by choice, but just random things that they're email address was associated with, maybe their phone number, address, etc, just random little footprints they've long forgotten about. Often trivial, non-interesting stuff, but its there. Maybe they bought a pair of sneakers on a message board--something.
FG is confirmed to have actual family members sharing his last name that are in the area--if he did not I would almost suspect that this is some type of new name/identity. With that not being the case, just putting it out there, if someone were a predator it would make sense that they would want the tiniest digital footprint imaginable. It just seems "light", even compared to other people around his age that barely know how to use a computer.

It's my understanding if the case crosses state lines local LE steps down and fBI leads the case...that hasn't happened here. FG can just be a volunteer FF, not necessarily FT. Once you're here for years you will know that "no red flags and extremely close and loving" means butkis, zip. Race isn't an issue but type is, she appears to be HIS type. She might not have ever had a choice in that matter. The best friend has been a sister to Dani for 27 years. I honestly don't think for even a nanosecond she has any involvement whatsoever. I agree, he would be drug tested and I also agree if it isFG that has nothing to do with it. I doubt that weed has anything to do with this case. I think weed is as important as the fact she ate only Whole Foods....means nothing. I really don't think a weed purchase did her in. IMO of course. I think FG had an obsession with her. I think she had no idea. I think he got her into his car easily asking for help.
MOO

Wardog -Thank-you for your reply that makes sense . That's why I really enjoy this site . Lots of food for thought here !

Zebra Lady, the home depot death was ruled a suicide without the exact method of suicide released. Foul play was not suspected--frankly I suspect pills but that is not a fact, just my opinion. The marijuana was likely just a result of the fact that she enjoyed it, and probably chose to have some on what she knew would be her last day. As weird/similar as that case was, it was said to not have any foul play and I've read nothing/heard nothing that disputes that.

A Farmington Hills woman whose body was found in September on the roof of a Commerce Township Home Depot more than a week after she went missing died an accidental death, according to final medical examiner reports.

Elizabeth Joy Hock, who was 23 years old, died of position and compression asphyxia by entrapment, said Oakland County Medical Examiner Ljubisa Dragovic.

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/gene...-farmington-hills-woman-elizabeth-hocks-death

Individuals that work for the people ( teachers, government officials, police, fire etc..) have a very little footprint due to their jobs. Every post can be twisted, viewed or used against you...it's a norm and taught with these types of jobs...be careful and don't put anything out there. Also, any attorney that is good would tell his client to delete all SM accounts. I was told this in my divorce and I had nothing to hide...was a point of not allowing other people to make assumptions on anything that you have posted. Granted my divorce was not the "norm" but neither is being thought of as a POI in a missing persons case.

Medical Examiner concluded COD was accidental, not suicide. I don't believe the cases are in any way related.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...on-Hills-6-Sept-2016&highlight=elizabeth+hock

A Farmington Hills woman whose body was found in September on the roof of a Commerce Township Home Depot more than a week after she went missing died an accidental death, according to final medical examiner reports.

Elizabeth Joy Hock, who was 23 years old, died of position and compression asphyxia by entrapment, said Oakland County Medical Examiner Ljubisa Dragovic.

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/gene...-farmington-hills-woman-elizabeth-hocks-death

Yes - that's was the thread I was referring to. Thank -you . I seriously need to get out if the " newbie forum user " zone soon !

Agreed. I am not stating that FG had nothing to do with DS disappearing. It is like fitting the pieces of a puzzle. I feel thinking outside of the box and not putting all the eggs in one basket is important. Devil's advocate of sorts mentality. I do NOT feel that her friend has any part in this...just that perhaps information she had given to the LE was not put out there for public due to keeping the investigation. I am not suggesting she had anything to do with it. I feel for her and cannot imagine what she is feeling.

I am new here and have been following for a couple weeks now. Sitting back reading and taking it all in...thinking outside of the box on what may seem obvious. A few of my thoughts.

1- I feel the marijuana is a moot point. If FG is a fireman/volunteer or a security guard , no doubt he is drug tested and no way he is toking down. It seems he has a very strong presence with the fire department. Photos and attending the new chiefs swearing in. Also, marijuana sales have changed in Mi...no longer do people meet up in cars and have a sell.. with it basically being legal it's pretty darn easy to have a card and buy it yourself or know someone that has a card and picked you up a bit. DS may have had her card...that's info that one cannot obtain due to Mi laws.

2. It seems all are assuming it is FG that is the #1 POI. I am not sure. The house in Berkley that is under scrutiny is a house with many stories of who lives there . A rental , flop house etc...something to me seems off with the house.

3. I do not feel that DS had relations with FG. Nothing racist...she had a type. Read her IG and it's always mountain man, outdoors finding peace, searching for that nirvana of sorts through creative expression. FG does not fall into that category... he's just not her type..and before one calls out racist thinking it has nothing to do with the color of skin...it has to do with what I can see is his life in general.

4. There is a feeling within me that questions the friend whom she was going to visit that night. I am not stating she is involved...just something does not add up. Perhaps LE has asked for some details of what the friend knows be kept quiet due to the investigation. Something does not add up.

5. I do think she drove to her apartment. Even parking is like a signature...under stress or someone else driving one could tell if the parking was off. Perhaps that's just me noticing the most trivial details in life. DS seems like a very intelligent woman...for whatever reason if someone was in the car with her I have a feeling she would have done something "off" in the parking lot to throw up a red flag.

6. From what I have researched I cannot find ANY information or anything that points FG as to being a security guard at ML. Yes, fireman so have sidejobs however it is usually jobs like contracting. A firefighters schedule is not conducive to having another job with set hours.

7. feel her ex boyfriend or boyfriend has nothing to do with this. Un characteristic from what I have researched and his family seems deeply concerned as does he. If he is remaining quiet perhaps it is only because he would be the first person LE would look at.

8. The phone and key chain are odd to me. There is something connecting them to this case and LE knows this...something that has not been presented to the public.

9- asking to get the word out nationally makes me wonder if LE feels that she is out of state. It's an odd request to not have search parties here ( as in Chelsea Brucks case) yet ask people to share nationally.

10. Something happened the day they searched the home in Berkley...there were too many calls for prayers..and there had not been before. They did find something...

11. FG seems to be off the grid, which is normal for many that are PD or FD employees. I do know a person that has ties with him and his wife. No red flags and the couple seemed extremely close and loving. Basically a close couple.

Thank you for allowing me to vent/express. I do feel the LE knows way more then they are putting out there. There is something off with friends timeline of reporting DS not showing, the keys and cell throw up a red flag for me, the prayer call, the post national yet no search parties local. I do pray and hope they bring her back to her family. It's heartbreaking.

You bring up a lot of good and interesting points. I really like your idea of the parking "signature" -- I think in order for her car to have been parked where it was by someone other than DS, someone would have had to have not just been stalking her but plotting and noting how to pull off a perfect crime. Criminals are rarely that meticulous -- even stalkers -- so I lean toward her parking her own car there.

I think that people are confused about who lived or owned the house because online records are really imperfect. If you look at my address, one online site says that there are sixteen residents (there are actually just two of us) and we bought the house just a year later than FG and his wife purchased theirs. The previous owners owned it for over 20 years and there were four of them. There are a boatload of old owners still listed and as far as I can tell, people are listed who never had any sort of association with our house. The house down the street from us has not changed owners in well over 20 years and has a normal family in it, with two adults and two adult children who moved out some time ago and there are twenty people listed at that address. I have no explanation for why the neighbor was quoted as saying that there was an "older" couple living there -- but I do believe that it was just FG and his wife (the wedding website said that they were registering at home depot because they had just bought their first home and needed a lot of things for the house, and this was around the time that a title search shows the two of them as having purchased the house). So, bottom line: I think that is FG's current address. I totally agree that the number of calls for prayers, etc. indicates that something was found in the house that was a major new piece of information -- and I think the call for prayers was a really great catch.

About #4... I hate to even feel suspicious, but I tend to agree. Something does not add up in that story. On the one hand, I believe the friend who she was supposed to visit has reason to be depressed, so that may have led her to just fall asleep. Plus, she is a healthcare worker who works very long shifts, again, another reason to fall asleep. But still...your best friend of many years is supposed to be there within half an hour and does not show...and you don't start to panic after an hour? That seems really bizarre to me. And the lag between when DS was last seen and when she was reported missing seems super-weird. It would be one thing if she had just been planning to go home, have a bowl of popcorn and watch some netflix that night...but given that she missed two commitments (a visit/overnight with a friend and work the next day), I just don't understand how no one worried until she'd been missing for over 24 hours. Not blaming anyone, but I feel there is just more to the story than what we've been told.

By the way ---

:welcome6:

Great first post!!

This very much mirrors my thoughts.

Another thing I have seen a lot of is the family releasing more detailed tattoo pictures, details of her scars from ankle surgery, different hair styles and colors, etc. Maybe because they think she has or has had to change her appearance?

The family is adamant about no searches and sharing far and wide, which I also believe means she is not thought to be Michigan.

In a comment (a long time ago in one of the first posts) by a family member (I believe an aunt) it was said that the key chain would be a very important clue in this case.

I think LE and the family knows way more than the public (if you look at the comments that the FDS page "likes" on their statuses, it seems this way too.)

I think she drove her vehicle to the apartment, assumed she was running in, left her purse, and that's when something happened. I believe it was someone she knew. She was helpful according to everyone, but I don't think she was stupid (for lack of a better word) and would have stayed silent, went with a stranger without a struggle or leaving a clue. While I do this fully discount a random, unknown stalker, I feel she knew her abductor.

I also, although not popular opinion, feel she is alive. A lot of that is based on reading into the family's comments, statuses, etc etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

...About #4... I hate to even feel suspicious, but I tend to agree. Something does not add up in that story. On the one hand, I believe the friend who she was supposed to visit has reason to be depressed, so that may have led her to just fall asleep. Plus, she is a healthcare worker who works very long shifts, again, another reason to fall asleep. But still...your best friend of many years is supposed to be there within half an hour and does not show...and you don't start to panic after an hour? That seems really bizarre to me. And the lag between when DS was last seen and when she was reported missing seems super-weird. It would be one thing if she had just been planning to go home, have a bowl of popcorn and watch some netflix that night...but given that she missed two commitments (a visit/overnight with a friend and work the next day), I just don't understand how no one worried until she'd been missing for over 24 hours. Not blaming anyone, but I feel there is just more to the story than what we've been told.

<respectfully snipped>

Even if it became known sooner that Danielle was missing, LE would not be obligated to pursue a "missing person" case until she had been missing for 48 hours. Danielle is an adult and can leave on her own accord any time she wishes. She didn't have to account for her whereabouts to anyone. No spouse. No roommate. If Danielle wanted to leave town for the weekend (or longer), she didn't have to tell anyone - not even immediate family members.

Once it was determined that Danielle did not have her purse, wallet, other personal items and that she didn't show up at her friend's for a scheduled visit, didn't show up to work her morning shift at MetLife, it became apparent that Danielle was really missing, and probably not by choice. Frankly, I'm baffled by the fact that no one from MetLife became concerned when Danielle failed to show up to work on Saturday morning. :waitasec: Falling asleep and possibly missing the dinner engagement is one thing, but not being at work on Saturday morning should have set off alarm bells long before the friend went to IG and found DS's vehicle on Saturday evening.

:welcome4:

Welcome :)

Now let me catch up on what you've all been discussing :)

Thanks for your interesting thoughts. Let me reflect on them.
I completely agree. There is no indication that I know of that FG has ever been involved in any drugs. Despite the key-chain, I don't believe that DS has been seriously involved in any drugs either.
I think from various news sources it is reasonable to assume that FG is the #1 person investigated by LE. News reports talk about a security guard with a very ill wife living at a certain house on Oxford st.
We know that FG has a very ill wife and lives/has lived at Oxford St. But of course, even if he is the #1 POI, he might be innocent. There is nothing that I have seem so far that suggests he might be capable of abduction or worse. But we have only very superficial knowledge of this person.
On the wedding site it says that FG and his wife enjoy working out and outdoors activities such as camping and hiking. I also don't think that they had a romantic relationship, but I cannot exclude it. There may have been some type of friendship.
I agree that it does not seem to add up, but we don't know all the details. Danielle leaving early seems to suggest that there was a specific time that she was expected to be at her friends' house. But the friend not raising alarm until 4pm the next day seem to suggest otherwise.
I changed my mind about this and I am also leaning toward her driving her car home. If we assume that FG is the perpetrator, then it would have been logistically difficult for him to return the car (how would he get back to his house?). If the perpetrator lives close to Danielle (which I expected before), he (or she) may have driven the car to the apartment. (I cited earlier a similar case where a person was abducted form their apartment, and the car was later returned to the apartment by the perpetrator. In that case, the perpetrator lived close to the apartment.)
I did not find any info either, but because of the reasons given above, I still believe that he is the security guard.

FG shut down his Facebook after the media attention. But I wouldn't read it as an admission of guilt. People would be taking stuff from his facebook page and would read all kinds of nefarious meanings in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alblake