MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I rewatched the very first press conference earlier today. There were some things said that helped remind me of some of the details:

* Her parents said she was scheduled to work later, but left at around 5:00. I thought that she was scheduled to work until 5:00 and left earlier than that, but 5:00 was mentioned several times by her parents and LE as DS' departure time. <- eyewitness or video reports nail down the time? They sound certain about the 5:00 departure time.

* There was a lot of stress on Danielle's reliability. Her mother said she would not have missed dinner with her friend, but especially would not have missed work. Her father stressed that she was looking forward to her training session on Saturday.

* Her mother said that the liner for her jacket was found in the apartment and said that it was evidence that she didn't plan to go very far in the type of weather they were having. Her father also added that she wasn't wearing shoes that would have been conducive to walking around outside.

* Her parents have a good relationship with the officer running the press conference. As others have observed, they seem to have a lot of confidence in LE. Choosing their words carefully and deferring to LE regarding what they actually say and reveal, asking things like, "Is it OK for us to show a picture of the vehicle?"

* When her mother was talking about the car, her father chimed in to ask the question, "was she alone in her vehicle?"

* DS mother first says she had a "meeting" with her friend, was "important for her to meet with her best friend that day."

* DS' Father: "Danielle is a good samaritan, if she saw something to where someone needed a ride home or something, that is something she would do, and sometimes that can not be a good situation and we hope that that's not how this turned out." <- now I am wondering, was he speculating, or is there video or some other piece of information that led him to suspect she had someone else in the car?

* Mother: "We know there is an opportunity that she may not be in Michigan anymore," at the time I thought that statement was wishful thinking/wanting to cast a wide net, but now I wonder if there is something her parents have been told about evidence that she was transported someplace.

* "Danielle is committed and Danielle was scheduled to work at 8:00 in the morning. There is no way she would have missed that obligation...OK, she missed the evening adventure with her friend...she never, ever would have missed work." <- interesting choice of words "adventure" (?)

* LE is stressing wanting to know where the jeep "traveled" before being found at 6:00 on Saturday. It sounds like they don't feel that the jeep was driven straight home.

Question.

Why did the complex offer a 50k reward. But never had cameras on the property

Newbie here, I actually joined this site to read more about Zuzu Verk missing in TX, and somehow I got lured into Danielle's story which I haven't been able to stop thinking about. I'm not even sure if I'm posting/responding the correct way!

The one thing I noticed from the beginning of the investigation is obviously how tight lipped family and LE have been, how they didn't want any searches, and how there's not much new information coming in daily. IMO I think they are capping the reward because I think she's been taken and is being held against her will in order for someone to collect the reward. If the reward keeps increasing, why wouldn't they hold on to her until they think it's capped out? I truly believe she's out there somewhere...alive, and (someone else mentioned this) on the FDS page, there is a lot of talk about the backpages for different cities.

Why wouldn't you go out of the house and search for her? The only plausible reason in my opinion is because they have reason to believe her body hasn't been disposed of (I hated typing that). Maybe she is part of a nationwide, or much larger scale trafficking investigation and that's why they're so hesitant to release information.

Just my two cents.

I can't remember other cases we have followed where apt complex has security cams. Do apt complexes have security cams?

I was just looking through her very old Instagram photos. There is one that is a picture of a parking ticket from Detroit and she comments that she's moving soon from Detroit to rent a home in Westland. I believe that was in 2012. She had another photo from March 2013 about a reupholstered chair that she took from her apartment on Willis road. Not sure what area that would be. I know of Willis road in the Belleville/New Boston area.

So it seems in the past she has lived in various areas. I wonder what jobs took her to Detroit and then led her to her current apartment and job. Also seems as if she traveled often for work last year and prior.

Also in one of her pics, she is hugging her computer and saying she's happy for her Facebook friends sending her bday wishes and Facebook is on her computer screen.... Which would allow us to believe she did have a Facebook account in recent years.

https://instagram.com/p/XOQecrorjS/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been electronically stalked and my family -- including elderly grandparents and children -- threatened by mere fact of being related to a person who was accused of a violent crime. There is absolutely no recourse to counter these threats, nor the invasions of personal privacy that follow -- which extend beyond electronic examination to home drive-bys, in-person comments, physical threats to family pets, etc. I am not saying that people on this board would do that, but there are absolutely people who would and are doing just that to FG and his family and friends. I have come to believe people do NOT act rationally in these circumstances, including people who are completely unknown to the missing/victim and their family/friends.

I give great credit to the Stislicki family for being above these behaviors and even minimizing the searches that have been conducted this far. I see that as significant in one way -- they are allowing the legal process to work and moreover being extraordinarily kind in a horrible nightmare of a situation to the inevitable innocents whose lives WILL be destroyed by whomever has perpetrated this crime against their loved one, DS. No one has been named as an 'official POI' in this case at this time. When someone IS named as a POI in this case, it will completely devastate everyone who knows and loves them. I can guarantee this, and they will not need anyone on Facebook to make their lives more difficult or their personal time of anguish harder.

Sorry, this is personal. I would deactivate my social media accounts to protect the people I love. That isn't a sign of guilt.

I rewatched the very first press conference earlier today. There were some things said that helped remind me of some of the details:

* Her parents said she was scheduled to work later, but left at around 5:00. I thought that she was scheduled to work until 5:00 and left earlier than that, but 5:00 was mentioned several times by her parents and LE as DS' departure time. <- eyewitness or video reports nail down the time? They sound certain about the 5:00 departure time.

* There was a lot of stress on Danielle's reliability. Her mother said she would not have missed dinner with her friend, but especially would not have missed work. Her father stressed that she was looking forward to her training session on Saturday.

* Her mother said that the liner for her jacket was found in the apartment and said that it was evidence that she didn't plan to go very far in the type of weather they were having. Her father also added that she wasn't wearing shoes that would have been conducive to walking around outside.

* Her parents have a good relationship with the officer running the press conference. As others have observed, they seem to have a lot of confidence in LE. Choosing their words carefully and deferring to LE regarding what they actually say and reveal, asking things like, "Is it OK for us to show a picture of the vehicle?"

* When her mother was talking about the car, her father chimed in to ask the question, "was she alone in her vehicle?"

* DS mother first says she had a "meeting" with her friend, was "important for her to meet with her best friend that day."

* DS' Father: "Danielle is a good samaritan, if she saw something to where someone needed a ride home or something, that is something she would do, and sometimes that can not be a good situation and we hope that that's not how this turned out." <- now I am wondering, was he speculating, or is there video or some other piece of information that led him to suspect she had someone else in the car?

* Mother: "We know there is an opportunity that she may not be in Michigan anymore," at the time I thought that statement was wishful thinking/wanting to cast a wide net, but now I wonder if there is something her parents have been told about evidence that she was transported someplace.

* "Danielle is committed and Danielle was scheduled to work at 8:00 in the morning. There is no way she would have missed that obligation...OK, she missed the evening adventure with her friend...she never, ever would have missed work." <- interesting choice of words "adventure" (?)

* LE is stressing wanting to know where the jeep "traveled" before being found at 6:00 on Saturday. It sounds like they don't feel that the jeep was driven straight home.
Thank you for the refresher. Sometimes, it's the smallest details in wording that makes the difference!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

Imo. Every case that offered a big reward never paid the full reward. Jmo

Especially if the cops have a suspect before anyone decided to turn on them at the last minute
You think thats why they stopped accepting funds for reward? Or that they are going to announce something soon?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I can't remember other cases we have followed where apt complex has security cams. Do apt complexes have security cams?

Some. Depends on the management company/the apartment. Some service charges to look after these places are higher...hence they get looked after better. A friend of ours has recently had a robbery take place in their apartment complex and they had to check camera's for that, so they definitely did.

Been in tons of apt complexes in Oakland and Macomb County, not many do.

Why do some feel it's the apt complex responsibility to do this? Would be a nice feature if they did, but as far as safety goes not sure how that falls on the apt complex.

...So it seems in the past she has lived in various areas. I wonder what jobs took her to Detroit and then led her to her current apartment and job. Also seems as if she traveled often for work last year and prior...

<respectfully snipped> IIRC, Danielle has worked for MetLife for 10 years. If she's 28, that means she's been with the company since graduating high school.

I've lived in various rentals in two states, Michigan included, for the past 13 years and the only areas that supposedly had cameras were the gym and laundry rooms. Whether they worked or not, I have no clue and would say probably not. Maybe the pricier ones do?

You think thats why they stopped accepting funds for reward? Or that they are going to announce something soon?

I think tiffran up a couple comments has a point. Maybe they're capping the reward so whomever may have info doesn't just keep waiting for a better dollar amount before handing over info.

Many have cameras. I know this because in Dallas or Plano,TX I often see video from apt complexes related to criminal cases. Could be that camera's are more common on gated apt communities.

I think tiffran up a couple comments has a point. Maybe they're capping the reward so whomever may have info doesn't just keep waiting for a better dollar amount before handing over info.

Excellent point!

Been in tons of apt complexes in Oakland and Macomb County, not many do.

Why do some feel it's the apt complex responsibility to do this? Would be a nice feature if they did, but as far as safety goes not sure how that falls on the apt complex.

Sorry to be blunt...but I feel it's the apartment complex responsibility to do this because it is the Apartment complex's responsibility to do this. Apartments are leasehold not freehold so it's the leaseholder's job to do this.

<respectfully snipped> IIRC, Danielle has worked for MetLife for 10 years. If she's 28, that means she's been with the company since graduating high school.

On the Find Danielle Stislicki facebook page I seen someone comment on a picture of her cooking for someone that was ill while living in an apartment while attending Wayne State downtown Detroit.

Sorry to be blunt...but I feel it's the apartment complex responsibility to do this because it is the Apartment complex's responsibility to do this. Apartments are leasehold not freehold so it's the leaseholder's job to do this.
I live in a subdivision who's responsibility is that, mine or my home owners association? I have a business is an industrial building in Oakland county, it houses many buildings. It's on the tenets to have their own security. It's on the owners to keep things like parking lot safe, but that does not include security.

Be blunt, it's all good, I was blunt in asking and this reply, cause I'm curious to know what others think, because I get lost in the above examples I put.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal