MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Only thing I noticed was alot of friends lists made private or privacy settings changed. Understandably so though. People harass - especially in this situation.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Because FG deactivated his account, pictures etc. originally posted by him may also vanish from other people's timeline.

Hoping and praying L.E. is building their case and there is a break very very soon !

Security Guard’s Home Reportedly Searched In Missing MetLife Employee Case
Authorities were seen removing a mattress from the Berkley, Michigan, residence.

12/27/2016 06:36 pm ET

A security guard reportedly lives at a home that was recently searched in connection with the disappearance of a Michigan woman.

According to Detroit’s WXYZ 7 Action News, the security guard “works, or worked” at MetLife, Danielle Stislicki’s employer when she disappeared in early December.

Authorities conducted the search of the Berkley home Thursday night. The security guard, who has not been identified, reportedly lives in the Detroit suburb with his wife. It remains unclear if either of them knows Stislicki.

WKYZ reported authorities were seen removing a mattress from the home...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...loyee-case-report_us_5862efcee4b0eb5864878738

I deactivate my Facebook page all the time, especially near holidays where family will be posting obnoxious posts. So this could mean something or nothing.

One person had their page wide open and now it is completely deactivated. This person is one who would need/want to distance himself from a POI for several reasons. I don't think this person deleted his account because of the holidays.

Or because everyone is sending them messages and harassing them.

Or because everyone is sending them messages and harassing them.
Agreed! I have more to say in regards to case, but need to read the rules here so I don't break them. Lol. I really hope FG is not the one, I can't find anything on confirmation of security guard either. But, I did see something about graduating from fire academy at top.of class, but it was a post so if this needs to go, I understand. I did read under LARA or one of the colleges to obtain degrer they drug test, psychological test, physical and background.

One person had their page wide open and now it is completely deactivated. This person is one who would need/want to distance himself from a POI for several reasons. I don't think this person deleted his account because of the holidays.

Please remember that his wife has cancer and her friends and family may be his Facebook friends as well.

So of course he would privatize or deactivate things to save face or further bombardment of his wife's family or friends that were friends with him on Facebook. Jmo

Btw. A Facebook friend is not usually a friend persay. Because some people have 2000 friends. Lol

Come on.

Gosh - I hope not - being that he appears to be an outstanding citizen from all accounts.

Sarcasm? People can be pretty ruthless as we see on here and that's nothing compared to other places people are talking about this. For someone not even named officially and nothing released on what the police have found, people are getting pretty carried away with their assumptions and speculations. I'm not siding with anyone but I'm sure "him" and anyone associated with him on social media have been receiving unnecessary attention until something is actually released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarcasm? People can be pretty ruthless as we see on here and that's nothing compared to other places people are talking about this. For someone not even named officially and nothing released on what the police have found, people are getting pretty carried away with their assumptions and speculations. I'm not siding with anyone but I'm sure "him" and anyone associated with him on social media have been receiving unnecessary attention until something is actually released.

Totally agree! People are horrible on SM without something like this hanging over your head...

From the comments on other forums/boards and obviously here.. It would only make sense to distance your self in a situation like this. Guilty or not, the pure association can bring havoc to jobs, families, etc. I would be doing the same in all honesty. I have to believe many ppl including LE are following these boards.

From the comments on other forums/boards and obviously here.. It would only make sense to distance your self in a situation like this. Guilty or not, the pure association can bring havoc to jobs, families, etc. I would be doing the same in all honesty. I have to believe many ppl including LE are following these boards.

Agree.

I remember the days of having a phone book with all friends and family numbers that the public couldn't harass

But now . Facebook contacts are not private like your personal phone book log.

So you better delete your Facebook if you are a poi in a kidnapping.

Jmo.

Just noticed her was updated

12/27/2016 Update:

Due to the overwhelming success of this campaign, we have decided, along with the Farmington Hills Police Department, and the Stislicki family to put a cap on the reward amount.

The reward from this campaign is now $29,000. The campaign will remain open, however any money collected beyond the $29,000 cap, will go toward other efforts to find Danielle.

With the generous rewards offered by MetLife, and Independence Green Apartments, the total reward amount is now $129,000.

Thank you to everyone for your generosity. Let's #finddani.

You can tell a narcissist based on his Facebook, according to researchers. One way is by the large number of Facebook friends. Someone mentioned that FG had 800 Facebook friends, and that seems like an awful lot to me; I have less than 100.

http://www.science20.com/news_artic...d_their_facebook_accounts_psychologists-32720

Really? I'm not on FB, but I have 1.4K followers on Pinterest. I follow about 250.
When I was on IG for 6 months I had over 400 followers.

IMO, the real SM narcissists are those who follow thousands of people in hopes of getting followers in return, only to unfollow once you follow them back. Those people are my personal favorites.

Everyday I hope and pray that one of the cases I follow on here has a happy ending!

You can tell a narcissist based on his Facebook, according to researchers. One way is by the large number of Facebook friends. Someone mentioned that FG had 800 Facebook friends, and that seems like an awful lot to me; I have less than 100.

http://www.science20.com/news_artic...d_their_facebook_accounts_psychologists-32720

For some it's a lot, but for many Facebook users it is not. I have adult kids in his age group and a good majority of their friends have around 1000 FB friends. 1 of my daughters has 2000, lots of reasons why. My other daughter has 50 friends, but she keeps a low profile because of her occupation, while the other one keeps a high profile because of her occupation.

Just noticed her was updated

12/27/2016 Update:

Due to the overwhelming success of this campaign, we have decided, along with the Farmington Hills Police Department, and the Stislicki family to put a cap on the reward amount.

The reward from this campaign is now $29,000. The campaign will remain open, however any money collected beyond the $29,000 cap, will go toward other efforts to find Danielle.

With the generous rewards offered by MetLife, and Independence Green Apartments, the total reward amount is now $129,000.

Thank you to everyone for your generosity. Let's #finddani.

Imo. Every case that offered a big reward never paid the full reward. Jmo

Especially if the cops have a suspect before anyone decided to turn on them at the last minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214