MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in a subdivision who's responsibility is that, mine or my home owners association? I have a business is an industrial building in Oakland county, it houses many buildings. It's on the tenets to have their own security. It's on the owners to keep things like parking lot safe, but that does not include security.

Be blunt, it's all good, I was blunt in asking and this reply, cause I'm curious to know what others think, because I get lost in the above examples I put.

I am unsure what you mean...if their are communal area's then this is their responsibility. If it's your land and you own it, it's yours. I work in real estate and we manage lots of apartment complexes. It is the apartment complexes responsibility to sort any security cameras.... well, saying that... it is the AC's responsibility to do anything that is in the 'communal' areas. Albeit, it is not by law that they have to provide security camera's, it is certainly not the tenants responsibility. Actually, the tenant would be liable to pay to have the works removed if they decide to instruct someone to install camera's when the leaseholder is not aware.

Sorry to be blunt...but I feel it's the apartment complex responsibility to do this because it is the Apartment complex's responsibility to do this. Apartments are leasehold not freehold so it's the leaseholder's job to do this.

In any case, I don't think that stewing over why they were not there is going to get anyone any closer to bringing DS home.

On the Find Danielle Stislicki facebook page I seen someone comment on a picture of her cooking for someone that was ill while living in an apartment while attending Wayne State downtown Detroit.

I don't think Danielle has finished a degree yet. IIRC, she still has a few courses to complete before graduating. Not sure she's ever been a full-time student.

THANK YOU.

So much money to put out there yet can't put up some cheap cameras.

Guilt money?

A good and complete system for a complex that large would not be cheap. If it's Section 8 housing (anyone know?) government subsidized, they aren't making a lot of money. My guess is the $50K could be to assuage guilt / avoid a lawsuit.

Not having cameras at the gas station in Jessica Heeringa's case ruined the owner. Along with having one lone female to close at night ... always a bad idea.

A good and complete system for a complex that large would not be cheap. If it's Section 8 housing (anyone know?) government subsidized, they aren't making a lot of money. My guess is the $50K could be to assuage guilt / avoid a lawsuit.

Not having cameras at the gas station in Jessica Heeringa's case ruined the owner. Along with having one lone female to close at night ... always a bad idea.

They would be very cheap in comparison to $50K.

On the Find Danielle Stislicki facebook page I seen someone comment on a picture of her cooking for someone that was ill while living in an apartment while attending Wayne State downtown Detroit.

Was there a time or date stamp on the photo. I'm curious as to when she attended Wayne state?

In any case, I don't think that stewing over why they were not there is going to get anyone any closer to bringing DS home.

If they had been, she might have been found, there might be an arrest by now and answers for the family. The discussion is an important one, it is so maddening when there aren't cams. They are very helpful to investigations.

Willis is in the Cass Corridor, popular street for Wayne State Students to live on and around. Near the Old Miami, Jumbo's, the Bronx--Cass Corridor Food Co-op was at the corner of Willis and Cass.

Replayed the 30 minute press conference with R.S., A.S. and police chief. Chief's emphasis on SONIC as particularly helpful coupled with the presence of Secret Service and FBI fascinates me. A.S. is questioned by the press about the missing phone, chief interrupts to add "the key chain, the key chain". And then the comment about "D.S. helpfulness gets her in trouble" My mind is taking me into new directions.

But can anyone tell me... Have any searches (outside of the Berkley home) been conducted since that interview?

Back to the 30 minute interview. It seemed the focus of the interview was more on finding the keychain and who she may have been with the day she disappeared. In other words, reiterating her height, weight, hair color seemed to take the back burner. And the comment about Mr & Mrs S. bringing the cat to their home and suggesting it was like the final chapter. And the lack of searches. And the chiefs closing comments about "getting this case resolved" rather than "finding her". And his comment about "this is the jacket she would have been wearing when she left the office" rather than "this is the coat she might be seen in now". I must go watch it again.

Really? I'm not on FB, but I have 1.4K followers on Pinterest. I follow about 250.
When I was on IG for 6 months I had over 400 followers.

IMO, the real SM narcissists are those who follow thousands of people in hopes of getting followers in return, only to unfollow once you follow them back. Those people are my personal favorites.

ha, that's a lot. but i don't think followers on more casual, hit and run, dip in and out, social media sites (twitter, IG, PI, whatever social media platform) are expected to have the level of engagement with one another as when it comes to facebook friends? Tho that's all up to how one uses the platform. Scientifically it's been proven (sarcasm) that anything more than 150 friends on FB and we're kidding ourselves:

"Don't Believe Facebook; You Only Have 150 Friends" http://www.npr.org/2011/06/04/136723316/dont-believe-facebook-you-only-have-150-friends

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Facebook-Scientists-prove-150-cope-with.html

Agreed! I have more to say in regards to case, but need to read the rules here so I don't break them. Lol. I really hope FG is not the one, I can't find anything on confirmation of security guard either. But, I did see something about graduating from fire academy at top.of class, but it was a post so if this needs to go, I understand. I did read under LARA or one of the colleges to obtain degrer they drug test, psychological test, physical and background.

I agree, from what little that's been posted about POI/FG, he seems like an all-american sort.

However, isn't rent-a-cop at a suburban office building something you do before you get accepted into and finish at the top of your class in the fire academy? Seems like a step backwards, esp breaking into your 30's. Top of his class at fire academy, and they pretty much only accept how many candidates they think there's a need for at those academies...and he's guarding cube-farm workers. Weird.

Wonder if he was or is a security guard at the current MetLife location or their prior location, or both.

Sounds like security would be tied to the building, and if MetLife just moved into this new location in this calendar year? Then he and DS got acquainted quiet recently, esp if DS was working remote for part of the year.

I agree, from what little that's been posted about POI/FG, he seems like an all-american sort.

However, isn't rent-a-cop at a suburban office building something you do before you get accepted into and finish at the top of your class in the fire academy? Seems like a step backwards, esp breaking into your 30's. Top of his class at fire academy, and they pretty much only accept how many candidates they think there's a need for at those academies...and he's guarding cube-farm workers. Weird.

Wonder if he was or is a security guard at the current MetLife location or their prior location, or both.

Sounds like security would be tied to the building, and if MetLife just moved into this new location in this calendar year? Then he and DS got acquainted quiet recently, esp if DS was working remote for part of the year.
Right. From what I saw he was working at same time and after getting out of academy had to do paramedic cert to finish. So would make sense that he might be doing security job while attending school, IMO.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Admin Note:

You guys have been given some leeway as far as using initials for FG.

That's where it ends.

Until someone has been named by LE do not sleuth him or his family or anyone else for that matter.

Speculation as to what may have happened based on what has been printed in MSM is fine.

Beyond that Tread Very Carefully.

:bump:

I apologize, will read rules and not post anything not allowed. My first time on these forums and I want all the families to have a happy ending.... I know it doesnt work that way usually.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

IG is not a section 8 facility

IG is not a section 8 facility

Thank you! So, they were making enough money to afford a security system. Really just a good idea all around. Inside vestibules and hallway cams, outside on parking lots and all sides of buildings. A good security system (not cheap, grainy or easily tampered with) is expensive ... but even if it doesn't *save* lives, it exposes perps. Win win.

It's actually not uncommon for younger people to have that many friends....

It's actually not uncommon for younger people to have that many friends....

You are right, my husband is 26 and has 738 friends. He actually knows a lot of his FB friends personally...how he knows that many people personally I will never understand, but he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva