MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At times I feel like they want us to handle her case with kid gloves and I don't mean any disrespect to anyone... but how can anyone find her if we can't talk about certain things and give our opinions etc. I mean they want us to share it all over Hell. But the minute something that could potentially help its shot down and or the comments get deleted. I'm not even mentioning here. I'm saying in any of the FB post etc. people were saying their comments were being deleted etc. Sharing it on FB in hopes someone just happens to see her doesn't really help find her. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This often happens on the Find Facebook pages. If you ever run across one where it is not done, it can get way out of hand, often very brutal. one can always private message the page or send tips to LE.

The best thing that ever happened to FG is that no one is allowed to search for Danielle.......or is discouraged from it at least.

I'll bet he wakes up with a smile on his face every morning due to that.

Just another day of freedom.
Yeah.. I'd really like to know why that is exactly. Its odd and I do not remember a case were no searches were directly instructed to the public. Obviously for evidential reasons, but what would that reason/reasons be? Points back to the speculation LE have their perp.

IMO, any way you cut it, drugs are involved. ABSOLUTELY NOT saying that DS was the one using. But whoever abducted her likely is connected and if it turns out to have a trafficking link, then there is drug involvement. I don't want to take any attention away from DS's case, her family/friends are doing an incredible job keeping her story front and center. I stumbled across Brandy Hanna's case here on WS tonight and couldn't help but think about DS. BH was 32 and seemed to have vanished into thin air from her apartment. Only now, 11 years later do they have an arrest (charged only with obstruction of justice in the case currently), though the writing appears to have been on the wall since immediately following her disappearance. The way LE (with multiple agencies involved) is attacking this case is such a contrast to the way BH's case was handled in 2005. IMO, SM is a big help in spreading the word, but getting LE to take an adult missing person's case serious (rather than voluntary) is huge. Anyone wanting to check out BH's case, post #19 is a great recap.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ay-2005-*Arrest*/page2&highlight=brandy+hanna

I won't say anything about the victim and I will not make assumptions.... But, the fact that no one is talking about this is amazing! Please tell me why the DEA, SONIC and Department of Corrections are involved... It could point to drugs but it could strongly point to trafficking as well.

The other thing is. I had a cousin go missing one night and she was taken by a guy here in MI before he had her all the way up 75 she woke up in his car drunk and grabbed his steering wheel so the cops pulled his car over and she told them he had taken her. It wasn't in the news cause she wasn't missing overnight she was just taken from the bar without her consent and was too drunk. It turns out it was her not her type at all if you get what I mean. Male aquantice that had been getting her pot and stuff....lots of pretty white girls who smoke that stuff have those types of buddies.... that is why I was linking the POI and her to that stuff...

There's an old blog post circulating on Facebook that Danielle wrote. Her father is one of the several people who have shared it over the past few hours.

One thing that sticks out to me is that she apparently used to live next door to former US Senator Carl Levin. I'm wondering if the fact that so many agencies are involved in the investigation can be partly explained by this connection. Perhaps the family was able to get in touch with him and he pulled some strings to get "all hands on deck" so to speak? He obviously has a lot of political connections that could probably get that done...

Edit: Forgot to paste the link to the blog http://thedarlingd.blogspot.com/2010/12/seven-things.html?m=1

This often happens on the Find Facebook pages. If you ever run across one where it is not done, it can get way out of hand, often very brutal. one can always private message the page or send tips to LE.

At this point I'm sure everyone knows to forward tips to LE. The thing is, no one but the perpetrator knows what happen and that's the thing that I don't understand in this case. Everyone sharing it that's fine and all, but it doesn't bring her home. Unless someone spots her somewhere... maybe they hope by sharing it so much they are telling the perpetrator that they really don't know where she is, all while knowing where she might be... or having an idea .

Yeah.. I'd really like to know why that is exactly. Its odd and I do not remember a case were no searches were directly instructed to the public. Obviously for evidential reasons, but what would that reason/reasons be? Points back to the speculation LE have their perp.

Yeah well, I don't know what they have..........but I know what they don't have..........Danielle Stislicki.

I don't know why but I am so bothered by this "burner phone" terminology that continues to be thrown around on this case. There is a definite difference between a "burner" phone and a "prepaid" phone.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Burner+phone

Burner phone = A prepaid cellular phone, replaced frequently (weekly) (monthly) to avoid leaving a trail and getting caught up in illegal activities.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prepay_mobile_phone#

Prepaid phone = A prepay mobile phone (also commonly referred to as pay-as-you-go, pay-as-you-talk, pay and go, go-phone or prepaid) is a mobile phone for which credit is purchased in advance of service use.

I don't know this for fact but my guess is DS used a prepaid phone, not that she continually threw away her phone and obtained a new number, as would be the custom with a burner. Both my MIL and SIL use prepaid phones because they are much cheaper to obtain on the front end without contractual requirements.

Carry on. [emoji12]

I'm sorry but DS would be suspected to be an informant by any drug dealer who sold her even pot. They would probably be scared of her and think that anyways about her. She does not look like someone a dealer would not at least be suspicious of she's clean looking, dresses nice from what we can see on Instagram, had a decent job etc.

Knowing Danielle as a person, I still completely 100% disagree with that theory. I don't discount it as a theory and I know that's what this place is for. It's just my personal opinion.

Dear Holocene,

You are a sterling person. Not only caring and compassionate about your friend but considerate to others. Your posts are great examples of compassion and kindness, along with your insight.

To have a good friend like yourself is really something.

I am so sorry that you are going through this. I can't even imagine what it is like - especially the not knowing and then when we enter the fourth week.

I am praying for strength and love for Danielle and all of Danielle's family and friends. Prayers that the law enforcement are able to close in on the answers. We need this beautiful young woman home. Bless everyone who has helped in this case and continue to.

If all this weed talk is just over a key chain on her keys... I will feel bad if it turns out that weed was totally unrelated in her case. But some of this had to be talked about cause you just never know what she might have been involved in....

I don't know why but I am so bothered by this "burner phone" terminology that continues to be thrown around on this case. There is a definite difference between a "burner" phone and a "prepaid" phone.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Burner+phone

Burner phone = A prepaid cellular phone, replaced frequently (weekly) (monthly) to avoid leaving a trail and getting caught up in illegal activities.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prepay_mobile_phone#

Prepaid phone = A prepay mobile phone (also commonly referred to as pay-as-you-go, pay-as-you-talk, pay and go, go-phone or prepaid) is a mobile phone for which credit is purchased in advance of service use.

I don't know this for fact but my guess is DS used a prepaid phone, not that she continually threw away her phone and obtained a new number, as would be the custom with a burner. Both my MIL and SIL use prepaid phones because they are much cheaper to obtain on the front end without contractual requirements.

Carry on. [emoji12]

I remember a post from somewhere: It said DS used burner phones and always has.... it was either a friend or family member who said that in a comment somewhere. She or He did not say Pre Pay phone they said Burner! Could be they meant Pre paid but called it burner LOL. It's hard to keep up.

I don't think a single white Farmington hills girl had that many connections to drugs though... I think POI did though and that's why she dealt with him.... kind of like he was her only hook up for it.

The best thing that ever happened to FG is that no one is allowed to search for Danielle.......or is discouraged from it at least.
I think they're building a case against him for abduction. In a couple of Michigan cases, they've charged perps with abduction, which is a 15-year felony, I think, with an eye towards charging them with murder when before they get out. It gives them 15 years to build a murder case.

Wow, that's interesting. It's just some people think they know a person and then something like this happens and it's shock. The truth is we never knew who is capable of something sinister like this... you never know who is who in this crazy world.

I remember a post from somewhere: It said DS used burner phones and always has.... it was either a friend or family member who said that in a comment somewhere. She or He did not say Pre Pay phone they said Burner! Could be they meant Pre paid but called it burner LOL. It's hard to keep up.

Someone above mentioned that an old blog of DS was pisted on the FDS page. I read through ot amd it gives you an even bigger picture of who she was which really supports her use of the prepaid phone. She appears to challenge herself to being thrifty and appears no more than that.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Just today I've heard heard from two different people near the Oxford house that renters have been there a few months and the male does no time match the description of FG.

Do do the police ever tell the public not to search because they feel it might be too dangerous?

Hmmm maybe FG rented the house to someone they used to work with, hence the "works or worked at MetLife". Or just the media reaching at anything they can....so they search the address, see his name, and make their report. I don't know!

Someone above mentioned that an old blog of DS was pisted on the FDS page. I read through ot amd it gives you an even bigger picture of who she was which really supports her use of the prepaid phone. She appears to challenge herself to being thrifty and appears no more than that.

Like I said there's too types people who are trying to save money and or can't get a contract phone or don't want one in DS case. Or someone who intentionally wants to have one for some other strange reasons. I'm wondering why the friend mentioned it was a burner though....

Like I said there's too types people who are trying to save money and or can't get a contract phone or don't want one in DS case. Or someone who intentionally wants to have one for some other strange reasons. I'm wondering why the friend mentioned it was a burner though....

I meant say there's two types of people. Not too 🤦*♀️ I'm tired and I'm all over the place tonight about what I think. I'll shut up now.

Wow, that's interesting. It's just some people think they know a person and then something like this happens and it's shock. The truth is we never knew who is capable of something sinister like this... you never know who is who in this crazy world.

That's the truth! 2 people I know, 1 being an ex of mine and the other an old bf of my son's both did things that I am still very much.disturbed by (thats putting it very mildly). Both horrific crimes that I could have never imagined they were capable of. Luckily, for me and my family I was not in touch with either, but it certainly makes you realize you can trust no one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member