MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching 6pm news (local person here) on WXYZ Channel 7 and they are still talking about Dani's case :)

Early, it was noted that her Jeep was dirty but that was to be expected and wasn't unusual. Assuming she traveled main roads to/from work this seems just a bit off to me. A lot of toker's I've known, liked to drive rual, dirt/two-track type of areas. Perhaps he just jumped in her car for a quick cruise, gave her the bag that she needed while taking a short smoke cruise? Could an area to cruise be where he asked his wife to marry him? Also, it just clicked with me that if FG's wife was in the hospital, it should be somewhat easy to determine when he was/wasn't at her bedside.

They need a find Dani poster on the jumbotron

They are playing in Dallas tonight unfortunately. Still a good idea though, especially if Detroit continues to move forward. I wonder if her folks could actually get that done.......??
Not a bad idea.

Early, it was noted that her Jeep was dirty but that was to be expected and wasn't unusual. Assuming she traveled main roads to/from work this seems just a bit off to me. A lot of toker's I've known, liked to drive rual, dirt/two-track type of areas. Perhaps he just jumped in her car for a quick cruise, gave her the bag that she needed while taking a short smoke cruise? Could an area to cruise be where he asked his wife to marry him? Also, it just clicked with me that if FG's wife was in the hospital, it should be somewhat easy to determine when he was/wasn't at her bedside.

Living in Michigan, I think I wash my vehicle more in the winter than in the summer. The snow/slush/water/roads/melting snow causes dirt and a nasty dirt film to always be on my vehicle and windows. I would not say it is unusual for someone's vehicle to look that way without ever driving on a dirt/back road. I know they have mentioned she had family members on dirt roads, but it's also another wonderful part of Michigan "winters". :tantrum:

Living in Michigan, I think I wash my vehicle more in the winter than in the summer. The snow/slush/water/roads/melting snow causes dirt and a nasty dirt film to always be on my vehicle and windows. I would not say it is unusual for someone's vehicle to look that way without ever driving on a dirt/back road. I know they have mentioned she had family members on dirt roads, but it's also another wonderful part of Michigan "winters". :tantrum:

Agreed. I don't put too much stock in the dirty vehicle. For the past several weeks, given the amount of snow, rain, slush, salt spray, etc. we've seen in southeastern lower Michigan, it's been nearly impossible to keep vehicles clean. DH and I have a garage, yet both our cars look as bad as Danielle's Jeep in media photos. DH's car will be washed when he takes it in Wednesday for routine maintenance, and mine will get a bath next time I need gas.

Agreed. I don't put too much stock in the dirty vehicle. For the past several weeks, given the amount of snow, rain, slush, salt spray, etc. we've seen in southeastern lower Michigan, it's been nearly impossible to keep vehicles clean. DH and I have a garage, yet both our cars look as bad as Danielle's Jeep in media photos. DH's car will be washed when he takes it in Wednesday for routine maintenance, and mine will get a bath next time I need gas.

FDS said that wasn't a factor because she had gone to visit family recently down a dirt road

Yeah but it was after Thanksgiving week and she has family that lives out in the middle of nowhere AKA dirt roads. It's not unusual at all, plus the salt and slush on the roads. She probably just visited relatives at some point and hadn't had her car washed yet.

But since we're discussing her vehicle... In terms of the POI, it was stated he was or is a security guard at the building where she worked. That doesn't mean he worked/s for Met Life. It means he likely worked for whoever provided the security for that building. (Do we know who the security contractor is for that building?) in just about every state, there are pretty strict licensing requirements for private security guards. They include a pretty detailed criminal background check and usually fingerprints. There's a chance his prints were found on or in her car after they seized it and when the various LE agencies processed the vehicle, they popped in a database. There are plenty of non-disappearance related explanations that wouldn't be a stretch here but it also may have helped establish probable cause to search his place.

Here's the relevant MI statute: http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(p4...g.aspx?page=getObject&objectName=mcl-338-1068

(Do we know who the security contractor is for that building?) in just about every state, there are pretty strict licensing requirements for private security guards. They include a pretty detailed criminal background check and usually fingerprints. There's a chance his prints were found on or in her car after they seized it and when the various LE agencies processed the vehicle, they popped in a database. There are plenty of non-disappearance related explanations that wouldn't be a stretch here but it also may have helped establish probable cause to search his place.

Here's the relevant MI statute: http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(p4...g.aspx?page=getObject&objectName=mcl-338-1068

Can't confirm what company they use for security, but in the same building a map search shows up Securitas Security.

http://www.securitas.com/en/about-us/

From FDS just now
Please submit ANY tip regarding Danielle Ann Stislicki's disappearance confidentially, and anonymously to the Farmington Hills Police Department at 248-871-2610. Valuable tips are coming in daily, according to police. So, if you think it could be related to Danielle's disappearance, call it in. THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO JUST MICHIGAN FOLKS. These posts have gotten to over 1.3 million people across the country and abroad. If something small jogs your memory, PLEASE call 248-871-2610.
My New Years resolution is to #finddani!

How can this case be as relatively quiet as its been? Besides the search of this Berkley House, theres been an astounding amount of time going by without many announcements as far as breaking stories, persons of interest, etc, even with a six figure reward. Is this normal for a case like this, or very out of the ordinary? I know they have info that they're not disclosing, so I'm not saying they haven't made progress...but it just seems like with other big cases you get more confirmed updates.

I agree with pretty much all of your post. The only thing IMO not likely os FG having DS's address. Security guards at my work just check badges tonmake sure we belong in the building. other than our names and office, they dont have access to other info..phone numbers and addresses.
If WE can find out so much about DS, so can anyone who knows her name.

How can this case be as relatively quiet as its been? Besides the search of this Berkley House, theres been an astounding amount of time going by without many announcements as far as breaking stories, persons of interest, etc, even with a six figure reward. Is this normal for a case like this, or very out of the ordinary? I know they have info that they're not disclosing, so I'm not saying they haven't made progress...but it just seems like with other big cases you get more confirmed updates.

Nah...this isn't unusual..

I'd say it's the opposite. Have a good look through the Missing discussion board at other cases. Too many cases get only a few posts and very little action in the media (either MSM or SM). To get to thread #4 including active appeals and searches by LE makes this a very active case compared to many.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I'd say it's the opposite. Have a good look through the Missing discussion board at other cases. Too many cases get only a few posts and very little action in the media (either MSM or SM). To get to thread #4 including active appeals and searches by LE makes this a very active case compared to many.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Props to DS family and friends....they have shared 1.3 million posts..and have a huge reward...they have done an outstanding job keep this in the forefront.

I know this was talked about a little, but I don't recall the answer to my question, which is, does IG hire security to walk/drive the apartment premises?

Did FG try to eliminate his online footprint (delete social media) before, or after this case gained attention? Do we have a time frame on that? What and when (if anything) was deleted?

Did FG try to eliminate his online footprint (delete social media) before, or after this case gained attention? Do we have a time frame on that? What and when (if anything) was deleted?

After he was named person of interest. Was able to see his profile and his friends' profiles. Once he name broke his friends list went away in short order. Now I can't even find his profile, was able to up until yeasterday I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member