MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be they've found her body and are not making it public? I can't think of any other reason...?

I don't think the family would ever let them get away with that. FB floods with that info even before LE makes it public.

Or they have an idea where she is, who she's with. Haven't pinned it down. Are telling family one thing then privately doing another.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Total newbie here but loooong time lurker.
It seems as though everyone has decided FG is the guy...I'm not totally sure. If you look him up on whitepages.com it shows "currently lives in Detroit" and "previously lived in Berkley." Combined with the fact that the jobs don't align makes me wonder if it isn't a family member of his instead. In a previous WS post someone mentioned a sick sister. Based on the new address and other conflicting info, is it possible he (and possibly his wife) moved in with family in Detroit to be closer to the hospital/family/support and the sick sister is living in the Berkley house? That could possibly explain the confusion around the house.
The other possibility that comes to mind is that he and the wife are separated, hence the new address and the house was empty while she was hospitalized.
As far as the job thing goes, MI's economy is pretty rough still. The job market is brutal. I could easily see someone taking a job "below" them in that market.

Berkley is near both Beaumont Royal Oak & Providence Hospital...I would see no reason why she/he would move in with family to be closer to the hospital, unless she was receiving care at U of M in Ann Arbor or DMC, which would really be unnecessary IMO.

I think it's very possible that the neither of the owners of the Oxford house were actually living there full-time when DS disappeared. As you noted, staying with family with provide more support for the woman, both physically and emotionally. Otherwise, I have to believe that the house would have been decorated for Christmas. This would leave the house open to other friends/family staying there or an empty location to take someone for nefarious purposes. Either way, if one's not guilty, there shouldn't be anything to hide and I'm still mystified by the flat-out refusal to cooperate with LE. JMO

Why is a house decorated for Christmas so important? DH and I do very little decorating during the holidays, and many homes in our subdivision (Oakland County, MI) show little or no sign of holiday decorating. In a neighborhood with 100+ homes, only 1/3 of the homes have outdoor decorations. The fact that the Oxford home was not "decorated" for Christmas is hardly germane to the case. We know that FG's wife was a cancer patient. Perhaps it would have been up to her to decorate the house for the holidays, and she was obviously, and understandably, not up to the task.

Could it be they've found her body and are not making it public? I can't think of any other reason...?
I've been thinking about this the last few days. Making sure everyone is quiet about it- family etc. OR they found have found something else incriminating and still told the family to keep quiet.... temporarily until they finish whatever.

What strikes me as odd is that they didn't broadcast a description of the vehicles available to FG once they had searched his house and tipped him off that they were on to him. Someone might remember seeing one of his vehicles in an odd place, like parked at an abandoned building.

That's an excellent point. They know what vehicle he's driving around in, there's a high likelihood she was in it at some point.............but yet no reaching out to ask the public if and where they saw it that afternoon. If someone in the public saw that vehicle parked someplace between 5 p.m. and 9 p.m. that Friday night.........it would be HUGE.

But not a peep...........................

So FG has shut down and lawyered up. What sort of everyday routine would he be going through now?

If innocent? If guilty?

No. As I said, my workplace would call the emergency contact if someone did not show for work. Call us over protective in our office but if our colleagues don't show up...there's a damn good reason for it. Actually, we do class that as an emergency. How would we feel if we sat at work all day then got home and found out our colleague was dead in a ditch somewhere after a car accident or other scenario.
This seems like a paranoid overreaction to me

As for lawyering-up - no one been charged or even named a POI (at least I can't find a MSM link).. so that's strange, especially if one has limited income....

I would imagine they had one chance to interview FG, and it probably wasn't even that intense of an interview.......just information gathering for the most part. So what does he do ? He runs out and hires himself an attorney to hide behind. His actions alone may have been why they zeroed in on him almost immediately. Much to LE's surprise, when they called him in for a second interview, they got his attorney on the phone.

The apartment complex management didn't lawyer up. Her parents didn't lawyer up. None of her friends lawyered up. None of the co-workers that saw her last hired a lawyer. None of her family members went out and sought council. None of the residents interviewed at IG ran out and got attorneys. Her best friend told everything she knew about it and has no need for an attorney.

Nope............just one person hired a lawyer and is refusing to answer police questions. You gotta' put it in perspective.

My inference came from the scarecrow decoration on the front door, so I think it's safe to say that one who decorates for Fall may also decorate for the Christmas season (or at least take down the scarecrow) if the lady of the house had still been residing there full time. There is no discounting that she has a very supportive extended family. Perhaps I'm drawing off my own experiences with a sick loved one (and many elderly friends) whose homes I have decorated either because they were not physically able or just to help brighten their spirits. Holidays are difficult for many and I'm not judging anyone who chooses not to celebrate or decorate. JMO.

Why is a house decorated for Christmas so important? DH and I do very little decorating during the holidays, and many homes in our subdivision (Oakland County, MI) show little or no sign of holiday decorating. In a neighborhood with 100+ homes, only 1/3 of the homes have outdoor decorations. The fact that the Oxford home was not "decorated" for Christmas is hardly germane to the case. We know that FG's wife was a cancer patient. Perhaps it would have been up to her to decorate the house for the holidays, and she was obviously, and understandably, not up to the task.

To be honest, I have wondered just that with a lot of missing persons- unless there was a reason to believe someone has amnesia/dementia, or maybe a small child who wandered off... what does a missing poster do? If I happen across a body somewhere I am going to call LE asap- not try to decide if it is someone on a poster.

BUT... IF someone is being trafficked, a poster may deter someone from being sold/ pimped out since a potential john may recognize them and.... Of course, the question in that case is whether the victim would be release? Or killed?

Can someone enlighten me on exactly how it is they plan to find this young lady ?

No searches planned, no searches ongoing, family and friends instructed to sit at home on their butts and send out flyers and information via social media.

Is that it ?

Does anybody honestly believe that Danielle is hanging out at the local mall or cruising up and down the freeway waiting to be recognized ?

Did the family buy into the concept of sex trafficking hook line, and sinker ? Is that what they were told this was most likely about ? In this case, even that theory is beyond ridiculous and hardly worthy of mention.

The family is being told to stand down, her friends, the public, her co-workers.........just stay at home on your computers and keep her face out there.

Every day that passes, and with no word of her whereabouts coming to light, it makes me wonder just how long they plan on dragging this thing out.

Is LE secretly searching fields and wooded patches along with streams and ponds , OR...............are they waiting for that call from Muskogee, Oklahoma by a retired school teacher that just happened to see Dani buying some news shoes and jeans to match her blue Eddie Bauer jacket while shopping at the local Gap ?

Danielle's story is on Primetime Justice (HLN) now

This should be very interesting............good eye. I haven't watched that station in over a year now.

ETA---never mind..........they just gave the basic details about the case. Nothing new or earth shattering, and pretty much everything we've known since the first week.
Maybe they're pulling their profile cases from Websleuths .

Erica Murphy from WWJ was interviewed by Primetime Justice, family hopeful she will be found, responsible young lady. Went over what we already know. Fact that the security guard who may have been the last person to see her won't speak to the police is worrisome. He does have the right to remain silent.

Great little piece on Primetime Justice. Towards the end, the reporter said that she spoke with DS parents and they fear that she may be being held against her will.

Find Danielle Stislicki
Page Liked · Yesterday ·

At the end of September, 2013 Danielle broke her ankle requiring surgery and pinning of the bones in her ankle. She was casted for 8 weeks. She was sidelined for quite a while, and in a lot of pain. She got back most of her mobility through physical therapy and a great deal of stretching exercises. After the ordeal, she was left with these 3 dark 'scar spots' on her ankle, and 1 near her knee. ......snipped to obey copywrite

https://www.facebook.com/FindDaniel...0.1482888375./215834262208133/?type=3&theater

It's called hope.
Yes but if you believe she's being held, that doesn't mesh with people being able to see scars on her ankle.

I guess I can't comment until I've been in their shoes. A loved one held against her will is a terrible thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member