MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
12 and Napier. Old Dutch farms. Which is novi.

I get why that would be interesting that is West Novi almost Wixom/South Lyon...not many reasons for FHPD to be that far west...

d8d5c5e4115a35ad89d68e94d1fd32d9.jpg

Ok got tapatalk just to add a picture. Lol

woah, that's right next door to Lyon/South Lyon--doesn't the current POI/FG have some nexus to Lyon/South Lyon?

re: pics, you could also go to the anonymous photo sharing site (no reg needed), imgur

http://imgur.com

click the "cloud with a down arrow" icon at the top right. Then "x" out of the mobile app nag screen (upper right of the mobile app nag screen that pops in, below the "cloud with arrow" icon) and then tap upload from your phone and it'll allow you to browse. I think you have to select "Documents" to upload existing photos from your device.

once uploaded to imgur, can long press on the URL to copy it (or they have a "copy url" button) and paste that link into a post here.

edit: n'mind, tapatalk works too.

woah, that's right next door to Lyon/South Lyon--doesn't the current POI/FG have some nexus to Lyon/South Lyon?
Yes. Literally right next door. It's like a mile from a south Lyon high school.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

re: pics, you could also go to the anonymous photo sharing site (no reg needed), imgur

Caught that too...Lyon Twp actually starts on the west side of Napier, so literally across the street...

Newbie here. Been following along and wanted to share a thought I had.

If DS and FG were involved, in an intimate relationship or just friends, could it be possible that FG stayed over DS' and they drove into work together? Left work together. FG would know her parking space when he returned vehicle.

Can you point us to any chatter about this incident? Similar to the Berkley Facebook group that had info on the Oxford house? No links unless mainstream media, but a tip on where to look would be appreciated. Thanks!

I think I figured out how the A matter of perception mapping goes: Basically most victims are found on the T square. So if you look at the map of DS anytime you see a perfect T that is a spot the woman claims she could be on. I think she said she works with 90 degree angles. It's very confusing... But I just looked again and when I saw the T amongst all the other lines...

Thanks, kept looking at it but went buggy eyed lol. Appears she only speaks with family only for each case

Based on what I've read on social media, this is probably off base anyway. Security guards definitely have to undergo a background check and finger printing in MI, so a criminal history would probably prevent employment in that capacity. Absent a criminal history, if someone were to be undergoing training/schooling to further a career, while having a sick spouse, having a job with health benefits would probably be useful.

I have always loved NG ... yes, I am that 1% :D
JVM, on the other hand ..................................
I haven't watched HLN for several years.

NG is like listening to nails on a chalk board uggghhhhh. So glad she is not on that show anymore. (sorry)

Gosh, I could imagine NG reporting on the SP case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She has commented on the case, actually. Kid gloves. Meh. But I love NG, she's a bulldog with a heart of gold. If that makes sense. :) JMO

I agree with you but some basic level social media sleuthing seems to suggest not everyone would opt for a U of M over the facility in the next town over.

No, they left somewhere between 2 & 4am

Any chance this is related to the activity on December 7? I believe it was break in related. I see they've posted photos of the potential break in suspect. Do you know if LE from other communities was involved with that effort?

It's not just a sister, either. There are a few inlaws that can be linked to that address via a Google search and at least one of them was hospitalized earlier this month. That would certainly fit the narrative given during the neighbor interview a bit better -- you know, the guy who claimed an older couple was living in the home and one had recently been sick.

Again, no direct discoverable ties to any security company as far as as I can tell for any of those potential people but there is certainly a possibility the investigation may involve a different family member.

It does look like one of the siblings had their own bout as a "missing person" not too long ago. It appears to have been a voluntarily missing situation and it turned out ok but it's still interesting. Past experiences might explain some of the caution coming from that end.

Any chance this is related to the activity on December 7? I believe it was break in related. I see they've posted photos of the potential break in suspect. Do you know if LE from other communities was involved with that effort?
They've had random patrols by Oakland county since then. But what really stands out here is the Farmington police cars.
That's why it seems so odd.
If it's a resident that broke into the houses (which everyone figured it was) then why would Farmington police be involved with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member