MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think looking at a couple of different factors here, its becoming more and more clear to me that this incident is drug-related. I don't want to get into trouble for saying that, but certain things about this case are too glaring too ignore.
1) TWELVE agencies in on this case almost immediately, including the DEA. As in Drug enforcement agency, among a ton of other agencies. For a couple of those agencies you can convince that they get involved for any missing person incident, etc. But the DEA being involved is pretty clear.
2) I've read that DS either used Burner phones at one time, or even that her current phone may have been some type of burner phone. I'm sorry, but Burner phones are used for a reason. They just are. Saying that she "just kind of liked using them" doesnt cut it.
3) The frightening efficiency with which this crime took place. If dangerous people/groups with a lot at stake are wronged or threatened, betrayed, snitched on, etc, they have people that handle these situations, and unfortunately are good at what they do.
It feels very likely to me that DS may have gotten in over her head here. I don't want to get into trouble for posting this, and I'm really not trying to victim blame. For all I know, she was working as an informant to help take down a drug network, which would be noble, but also ridiculously dangerous. Why would she be informing on a drug network? Maybe LE had something minor on her and this seemed like an easy way to get a free pass. This also explains LE being so quiet on the case. If this really is a big-time Drug bust/or even Drug Cartel type situation...they're not going to compromise that situation or potentially put other people in danger. It also may also explain the need to have posted hefty rewards and things like that...because perhaps people in that line of work have a reputation of turning on their friends for a quick buck. Here are a couple examples of somewhat recent MSM stories of major drug related activity in the area
-http://www.theoaklandpress.com/general-news/20160302/seven-arrested-in-big-drug-bust-in-southeast-michigan
-http://www.candgnews.com/news/warren-police-dea-arrest-five-‘drug-cartel’-raid-93837
Look, someone does not have to be an evil kingpin to get just a little too close to this world and get bitten by it. These cases are incredibly sensitive and dangerous. The quiet nature of LE, the fact that they seem to know what generally happened with a complete lack of interest in ground searches, the 12 agencies including the freaking DEA, all points to this. If anyone disagrees, thats fine, but I would really ask them to just please explain why the DEA would be involved in a simple case of creepy stalker/abduction...when a case like that would have nothing to do with them. I would surmise that some of these agencies were ALREADY on the case before DS went missing. When she did go missing, that just threw a big wrench into the investigation, while at same time adding a different element to it.

I won't say anything about the victim and I will not make assumptions.... But, the fact that no one is talking about this is amazing! Please tell me why the DEA, SONIC and Department of Corrections are involved... It could point to drugs but it could strongly point to trafficking as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think looking at a couple of different factors here, its becoming more and more clear to me that this incident is drug-related. I don't want to get into trouble for saying that, but certain things about this case are too glaring too ignore.
1) TWELVE agencies in on this case almost immediately, including the DEA. As in Drug enforcement agency, among a ton of other agencies. For a couple of those agencies you can convince that they get involved for any missing person incident, etc. But the DEA being involved is pretty clear.
2) I've read that DS either used Burner phones at one time, or even that her current phone may have been some type of burner phone. I'm sorry, but Burner phones are used for a reason. They just are. Saying that she "just kind of liked using them" doesnt cut it.
3) The frightening efficiency with which this crime took place. If dangerous people/groups with a lot at stake are wronged or threatened, betrayed, snitched on, etc, they have people that handle these situations, and unfortunately are good at what they do.
It feels very likely to me that DS may have gotten in over her head here. I don't want to get into trouble for posting this, and I'm really not trying to victim blame. For all I know, she was working as an informant to help take down a drug network, which would be noble, but also ridiculously dangerous. Why would she be informing on a drug network? Maybe LE had something minor on her and this seemed like an easy way to get a free pass. This also explains LE being so quiet on the case. If this really is a big-time Drug bust/or even Drug Cartel type situation...they're not going to compromise that situation or potentially put other people in danger. It also may also explain the need to have posted hefty rewards and things like that...because perhaps people in that line of work have a reputation of turning on their friends for a quick buck. Here are a couple examples of somewhat recent MSM stories of major drug related activity in the area
-http://www.theoaklandpress.com/general-news/20160302/seven-arrested-in-big-drug-bust-in-southeast-michigan
-http://www.candgnews.com/news/warren-police-dea-arrest-five-‘drug-cartel’-raid-93837
Look, someone does not have to be an evil kingpin to get just a little too close to this world and get bitten by it. These cases are incredibly sensitive and dangerous. The quiet nature of LE, the fact that they seem to know what generally happened with a complete lack of interest in ground searches, the 12 agencies including the freaking DEA, all points to this. If anyone disagrees, thats fine, but I would really ask them to just please explain why the DEA would be involved in a simple case of creepy stalker/abduction...when a case like that would have nothing to do with them. I would surmise that some of these agencies were ALREADY on the case before DS went missing. When she did go missing, that just threw a big wrench into the investigation, while at same time adding a different element to it.

I've thought that too, but we will probably never know if she was an informant. The other thing is maybe the other agencies are involved because she is either a. Not in Michigan anymore so they had to involve other agencies or b. She might really be trafficked and they need those agencies to help.... could be the POI is an informant too...

I just thought of something. Maybe the reason they think she might be alive is due to the Go fund me guys posts about seeing her in downtown Detroit. Maybe the POI was a security guard down there and DS went and met him down there. Most people I know here in Michigan don't go downtown unless there is a sporting event or they work there. Being a white female walking around downtown Detroit isn't safe at night. Maybe LE has her on a camera somewhere down there. The thing is what would she have been down there for? Why would she meet him down there? I don't know... I'm just thinking this could be one way they got to be around each other...

Although I partially agree, I also disagree. Downtown is becoming more of place to go to with the new restaurants, businesses, condos/apartments, and soon to be new sports arena. As a matter of fact, I'm headed there tomorrow to hang out and try some new places for food/drink. In the past few years, it has become more of a place to go if you are into that sort of thing. I know not everyone will agree, but as someone around the age of 30, my group frequents downtown for various events throughout the year, such as 5k races, bars, bus tours, concerts, food/drink festivals, etc.

I will say I wouldn't be caught wandering alone and don't even like driving down there alone. But I still feel she wouldn't have skipped out on her friend from what we've heard about her, unless she was picked up or driven there herself. If she drove/someone drove her car, there are surely many places to leave her car besides driving it back to her place. But I would be interested in hearing more about what they ended up finding out about that tip...

I just thought of something. Maybe the reason they think she might be alive is due to the Go fund me guys posts about seeing her in downtown Detroit. Maybe the POI was a security guard down there and DS went and met him down there. Most people I know here in Michigan don't go downtown unless there is a sporting event or they work there. Being a white female walking around downtown Detroit isn't safe at night. Maybe LE has her on a camera somewhere down there. The thing is what would she have been down there for? Why would she meet him down there? I don't know... I'm just thinking this could be one way they got to be around each other...

Based on the description of the blue jacket given by the commenter who thought he saw Danielle in downtown Detroit, it's pretty much been determined that it wasn't her. Danielle was wearing a bright light blue rain-style jacket. The person who claimed to have seen her described a female wearing a dark blue puffer-style jacket.

Knowing Danielle as a person, I still completely 100% disagree with that theory. I don't discount it as a theory and I know that's what this place is for. It's just my personal opinion.

She may have used it for drugs, but I don't think that's the case here. I used pay-as-go phones from the time I was teenager until well after I finished college because of money issues. If I don't have enough money to pay my phone bill, oh well. It's not going to hurt my credit. She may have started out with it and not wanted to pay the ridiculous fees to start a new phone plan once she started making better money.

Knowing Danielle as a person, I still completely 100% disagree with that theory. I don't discount it as a theory and I know that's what this place is for. It's just my personal opinion.

It's just one of many I've had. I'm not 100 percent sure what I think happen anymore. I just hope she's found.

Drewnancy1982, I agree that we would never know if she was an informant or not, although I don't think it really makes a huge difference exactly what her involvement was. Theres a ton of different ways to get in over one's head in that world. Stepping on the wrong toes of other dealers, threatening to turn someone in, making a deal that makes you responsible for some product, and then coming up short/dropping the ball for one reason or another. I've seen cases in michigan recently where people have been killed in drug related crimes that occurred over a couple thousand bucks. Its astounding and absurd to normal people that someone would kill over being ripped off of a couple thousand dollars or even less, but these people often live in an entirely different world with a different set of values.

I agree. Yet I respect posters right to an opine. As well as you as stated.

Based on the description of the blue jacket given by the commenter who thought he saw Danielle in downtown Detroit, it's pretty much been determined that it wasn't her. Danielle was wearing a bright light blue rain-style jacket. The person who claimed to have seen her described a female wearing a dark blue puffer-style jacket.

Well then that takes care of that. I've not seen where the Go fund me guy was discredited. But I'll take your word
for it.

Although I partially agree, I also disagree. Downtown is becoming more of place to go to with the new restaurants, businesses, condos/apartments, and soon to be new sports arena. As a matter of fact, I'm headed there tomorrow to hang out and try some new places for food/drink. In the past few years, it has become more of a place to go if you are into that sort of thing. I know not everyone will agree, but as someone around the age of 30, my group frequents downtown for various events throughout the year, such as 5k races, bars, bus tours, concerts, food/drink festivals, etc.

I will say I wouldn't be caught wandering alone and don't even like driving down there alone. But I still feel she wouldn't have skipped out on her friend from what we've heard about her, unless she was picked up or driven there herself. If she drove/someone drove her car, there are surely many places to leave her car besides driving it back to her place. But I would be interested in hearing more about what they ended up finding out about that tip...

I meant her being alone.... I live 10 miles from downtown Detroit and I know a lot more people are comfortable walking around.

I've thought that too, but we will probably never know if she was an informant. The other thing is maybe the other agencies are involved because she is either a. Not in Michigan anymore so they had to involve other agencies or b. She might really be trafficked and they need those agencies to help.... could be the POI is an informant too...

'Ive wondered about that a lot as well, if DS's case was part of something larger. Add the POI to that and maybe this larger than we ever imagined. There were earlier discussions about if she could've been a possible informant for whatever reason. Good point about the burner phone Wardog, I wasn't connecting that here. I was kind of looking at it like she could've been using it to save money and maybe she was. Burner phones have always had the stigma and still do.

Look, someone does not have to be an evil kingpin to get just a little too close to this world and get bitten by it. These cases are incredibly sensitive and dangerous. The quiet nature of LE, the fact that they seem to know what generally happened with a complete lack of interest in ground searches, the 12 agencies including the freaking DEA, all points to this. If anyone disagrees, thats fine, but I would really ask them to just please explain why the DEA would be involved in a simple case of creepy stalker/abduction...when a case like that would have nothing to do with them. I would surmise that some of these agencies were ALREADY on the case before DS went missing. When she did go missing, that just threw a big

wrench into the investigation, while at same time adding a different element to it.
im not discounting this theory but it's way down the list for me. There is not one thing I can find in her background that leads me to this. There is not one whisper on any SM that I can find that DS would fit a situation like this. I do find it strange that there is not a whisper, LE can shut her family and close friends down but not everybody. So why is there not one whisper?

Could be that a POI has a drug background and that would bring DEA in this, but that does not mean DS has any connection to drugs. Maybe pot, but that would not mean she was dealing with these kind of people to obtain it.

Firstly Holocene I respect your insight and opinion in that regard. I think the biggest thing that is hard to understand is what these agencies have to do with this case, and why they're listed by MSM as investigating it.
DEA
Sonic-"S.O.N.I.C. is a interdepartmental consortium which strives to help eliminate the use and sale of illegal narcotics"http://www.cityofnovi.org/City-Services/Public-Safety/Police/Administration/South-Oakland-Narcotics-Consortium-(SONIC).aspx

DEA "[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Lead agency for domestic enforcement of federal drug laws, and for coordinating and pursuing U.S. drug investigations abroad" www.dea.gov[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif] Those are two really specific agencies. Really specifically related to narcotics.[/FONT]

The best thing that ever happened to FG is that no one is allowed to search for Danielle.......or is discouraged from it at least.

I'll bet he wakes up with a smile on his face every morning due to that.

Just another day of freedom.

There's only two types of people I know that use burner phones.
1. People who can't afford regular cell service cause they defaulted on their bill 2. One person I know who used one was just kind of a paranoid weirdo, but he was a biker so maybe that's why he was weird about phones. Not saying DS is or was, but you never know. She might have been very careful about her use of that stuff and wanted to make sure she couldn't be tracked. Who knows....

For the record, I want to add that a drug-related angle does not automatically implicate DS to have ever done a single thing wrong. But I think at a very minimum it has to implicate the people responsible for harming her to have been major targets of these agencies, whoever those people are.

At times I feel like they want us to handle her case with kid gloves and I don't mean any disrespect to anyone... but how can anyone find her if we can't talk about certain things and give our opinions etc. I mean they want us to share it all over Hell. But the minute something that could potentially help its shot down and or the comments get deleted. I'm not even mentioning here. I'm saying in any of the FB post etc. people were saying their comments were being deleted etc. Sharing it on FB in hopes someone just happens to see her doesn't really help find her. IMO

I don't think this has anything to do with drugs.

I think it has to do with a guy that saw something he wanted and decided to take it for himself.

He took her generosity and kindness to mean something it didn't mean, and when he was rebuffed and rejected, his huge ego wouldn't let the rejection go unpunished.

He used a ploy to get her in his car, made his move, got turned down, and then lashed out. He couldn't allow his wife to find out what he tried, and he couldn't allow Dani to look at him for what he really was.

This case isn't complicated. It's just been made out to look that way.

I still maintain she is most likely within 3-5 miles of her complex. But who would know ?

The way I was thinking was that they had some common denominator and the weed was the only one I could think of. I've never known a married man to stalk a woman he wasn't dating or use to date....I know their are random stalkers sometimes, but being that she worked there and most likely knew him maybe there's a reason she was dealing with him... that led to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members