MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see you Spelly. Happy New Year. So sad about Foxfire. Sigh.....And Danielle and all the others missing.

Nice seeing you, too. Happy New Year to you and hubby, too. Just very sad to have so many losses at the end of this year, and to lose a WS devotee is doubly difficult.

Wish there was some news on our missing cases. I keep checking and checking and getting frustrated when things go so slowly. sigh ... makes me appreciate all I do have.

Was that early morning drug bust in her building or near her building? If within earshot she may have heard/seen something that morning?

Nice seeing you, too. Happy New Year to you and hubby, too. Just very sad to have so many losses at the end of this year, and to lose a WS devotee is doubly difficult.

Wish there was some news on our missing cases. I keep checking and checking and getting frustrated when things go so slowly. sigh ... makes me appreciate all I do have.

I hear you. Hopefully we can meet again for a coffee next time I am your way. In good weather and we can chat about those found. Including Danielle. Hopefully good outcome cases in 2017.

Not sure how to verify where that took place...but if close, could someone have believed her reponsible for the raid (if in fact it was one?)

I don't put too much stock into the first report of Danielle missing and LE stating their cursory concern. Given her age and the fact her jeep was at her apt. her apt. indicated no sign of anything amiss. I am sure they initially thought she simply blew off her friend and made other plans. Not that I think she did just pointing out what I believe LE initial public response was.

I'm thinking plain old stalker/abduction.. Perp followed her home, hit her in the head and shoved her in the car. And i think she'll be found within a few miles of her apt.

Abductions can happen very quickly, and i think it's easy to underestimate how easily a man can overpower a woman, especially a smaller woman like Danielle. In the early 90s, two girls went missing in the Milford, MI area. Michelle and Melissa Urbin, 16 and 14, were walking near their home when they disappeared. Teenagers, not small children. Certainly unlikely one person could have snatched them both, at least two perps had to be involved, right? Nope. Leslie Allen Williams managed to club them in the head and carry one under each arm. My hubs happened to work with him. We were watching the 11:00 news and saw this guy doing the perp walk, and my hubs said "hey, that looks like Les... It *is* Les!". Very evil guy. I'm going to try to link the best account of their abduction, but it's a pdf so I don't know if I'll be able to make the link work.

Ok, didn't work, I'll try to find a different account..

I think the drug/mj angle is a red herring. That being said, i do remember how completely shocked everyone was when AJ Hadsell's COD was announced...

ETA.... Let's do it this way....

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1tt1K6uUGWWT1BZRTBXQ25OWjQ/view?usp=drivesdk

This one is pretty mild, there are much more disturbing accounts out there, and even more disturbing things that never were reported. Very, very evil.
Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

I know nothing about FG, but based on what I've heard that others have been able to gather is that he seemed like a pretty normal guy. It is possible that if FG is in fact the person who committed the crime then perhaps he is a sociopath. Sociopaths can pull off being charming/blending in and yet still capable of doing heinous things.
. . .
I think it's possible that the FG may have talked to Danielle about his wife being sick and mistook her kindness for interest in him. I think it's entirely possible that she turned him down, but in his sick mind he may have thought if he wooed her enough that he might still stand a chance. Women hate confrontation, so it's possible that Danielle said the old line, "we can be friends" or maybe said to him, "if you ever need someone to talk to." He again probably thought that meant that he still had a chance, when really she was trying to let him down easily. He may have even weirded her out, but in her kind nature she still remained friendly and cordial which confused him even more. He may have tried to get her in his car by saying he "needed someone to talk to" because his wife is sick then when she refused his advances he then lost his mind and killed her or kidnapped her.

I also think it's possible that someone (FG or otherwise) saw an opportunity and took it.

The other theory is that he did stalk her and kidnap her etc. This is just my two cents!
BBM
I think you hit the nail on the head. And Danielle would have had no way to know what this guy really was. Now the whole world will know. They'll know he has the defective, sub-human brain of a sociopath.

Word travels quickly in the drug world. From family being involved, I've heard of arrests before the person ever showed up on online jail websites. Often known before the person's family even knows. So I doubt anyone was lurking out at the apt waiting on their dealer. JMO, it didn't happen.

I know nothing about the POI other than what I've read here. Didn't read the FB or any other forums about him. The only thing I can offer from experience, I've personally known many men who had wives battling cancer who were having affairs. The worse, IMO, being two patients I had. Both women. One man brought this woman with him to meet his wife, only, the wife had no idea it was his mistress that he had been staying with! I about fainted because the mistress lived next door to my parents!! So I had SEEN him there, and knew he had stayed many nights there. Yet, they both came to visit as if nothing was going on! Another patient, the husband would come for quick visits in the evening. The staff actually would go in before his visits, and close the patient's blinds because we had seen him with his mistress in the parking lot at the hospital! They would park near each other, after his visit, he would leave in her vehicle! The patient died. The husband and his mistress married and tried telling me they didn't meet until after her death and he needed a housekeeper, so she was cleaning his house for him. Yeah, OK....I know what I saw and so does the rest of the staff!

My father was chronically ill for many years before his recent death. I remember his mom, my Grandma, telling he how she really respected my Mom and if I was half the wife my Mom was then I would be a wonderful wife. I thought it was so strange at the time. Who would leave their spouse when they become ill?? Well, sadly Grandma was right. MANY do leave!!!

I don't know DS either. I have read some of her SM. She did mention hash brownies for her friend. So if hash is MJ, then at least recreational use. Not judging. Just sharing. I have no idea if she was a smoker or not. I don't know if that has anything at all to do with her disappearance either.

I do NOT believe she was abducted for human trafficking. Ever case that seems to be brought up, yet it's extremely rare for an adult to be abducted for this purpose. Too many teenage runaways and those that society seems to forget, that are available for traffickers rather than a professional woman with a job and family/friends that would notice her missing. Just will not even go down that rabbit hole as I haven't seen it pan out in other cases.

The simplest explanation would be someone connected to that home. If that someone is FG as the POI and if FG is the one that has lawyered up..well where there is smoke, there is fire. I don't know if indeed he is the one not cooperating with LE. I honestly can't see someone innocent not at least cooperating and giving an alibi, or doing whatever to clear their name so LE could focus on someone else. Immediately throws up huge red flags when someone doesn't cooperate to clear them of the investigation. Kinda hard for LE to move onto another suspect if their current one isn't helping to be eliminated from the suspect list!

Hey peeps, forgive me if this has been a thing already, it's impossible for me to keep up lately on all the threads for Danielle fully. So I remember in the first stages of Christina Morris being missing there was a lot of talking about the searches they did all around the area. I've been able to half-follow most threads with this case but I don't recall reading anything about searches they've put together to do for her? Did I miss it? Have there been/are there still any official searches going on for her in the area? Thank you in advance.. I hate seeing people go missing but especially young women who have their whole lives ahead of them :(

Was that early morning drug bust in her building or near her building? If within earshot she may have heard/seen something that morning?

Based on where the police cars were parked that morning when I went to work, the building was not near DS' building. It was further back in the complex.

Based on where the police cars were parked that morning when I went to work, the building was not near DS' building. It was further back in the complex.

Thanks Atomic Angela! Do you know any details of that?

Thanks Atomic Angela! Do you know any details of that?

I do not. The only reason I even remember it was because I was watching the police chat while a delivery truck in front of me was blocking the road doing a 42-point park job. They were there that morning when I went to work and gone when I came homethat night. Two cars, no lights, no one even standing around outside besides the officers.

From the very beginning I worried she never got home, but that her car was returned there to throw people off. dETROITfUNK posted a video of the drive from MetLife to DS's home, then to the home in Berkley. It honestly now seems more likely that the POI returned her car alone than driving her in rush hour all that way on the highway to his house from her apartment. Nobody knows when the car was parked, it could have been in the early morning hours. If her ID or anything else in her purse has her address on it, then he didn't even need to know where she lived before that day. Somebody mentioned that residents usually saved one another's spots out of courtesy so her spot was already open. I'm sure police have looked to see if any Uber's or cabs were taken from this area that night and have checked the bus routes. I was once on the "they have nothing" bandwagon but hopefully they're just building a good case for arrest without bail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the very beginning I worried she never went home, but that her car was returned there to throw people off. dETROITfUNK posted a video of the drive from MetLife to DS's home, then to the home in Berkley. It honestly now seems more likely that the POI returned her car alone than driving her in rush hour all that way on the highway to his house from her apartment. Nobody knows when the car was parked, it could have been in the early morning hours. If her ID or anything else in her purse has her address on it, then he didn't even need to know where she lived before that day. Somebody mentioned that residents usually saved one another's spots out of courtesy so her spot was already open. I'm sure police have looked to see if any Uber's or cabs were taken from this area that night and have checked the bus routes. I was once on the "they have nothing" bandwagon but hopefully they're just building a good case for arrest without bail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He would have had to know where she parked, plus they would have most likely picked up that he was in the vehicle, but maybe thats how they got enough info to get a search warrant. I think POI/FG most likely followed her to her apt and from there she got in his vehicle whether willingly because he surprised her and pretended he needed help or to talk or if somehow he had help abducting her. I keep wanting for the sake of POI family for it not to be the case, but nothing else makes sense. You don't get a search warrant for no reason muchless go to a house several times that was stated to be directly related to DS missing. I pray she is alive, I pray whoever did this has kept her alive, just going back over everything in MSM and in the reports and updates and then other things that could be hearsay, so I wont go there, but it has to be this simple. People all over have others fooled and with her kind heart she would have been an easy target. My heart truly breaks for her family. I pray they find whoever did this before others are hurt

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I do not. The only reason I even remember it was because I was watching the police chat while a delivery truck in front of me was blocking the road doing a 42-point park job. They were there that morning when I went to work and gone when I came homethat night. Two cars, no lights, no one even standing around outside besides the officers.

Wonder if what you saw was the "winding down"...they may have been there earlier than when you saw them. The situation was almost over...just chatting after the fact. So, anyone exiting the complex at that hour would have noticed the police cars? Was it light at that hour? Thanks for your help!!

I think it's highly likely DS was paying the extra $15 (on top of the base $15 a month to park a car anywhere on IG's grounds) to have that spot right in front of her door reserved for her alone; rather than have to troll IG's lots for a spot that might've been a serious hike back to her building at all hours of the day/night.

Assuming some pre-existing relationship, POI could've either known that was her spot or, even if he didn't know it was her spot, but knew it was her building, good chance it would've been the only spot open by her building at the time he returned it.

Anyone know how many buildings are in the complex? And how many apartments to a building? After seeing DetroitFunk's video, I am curious! Thanks!!

Danielle's IGA apartment isn't one where she'd have to troll for a spot. There's a high ratio of parking:apartments in that section.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Something has been gnawing at the back of my mind for a while. So, I went back to thread #1 and found the reference.

Post #19 by BetteDavisEyes quoted a news story,
"Her family reached out to police to help locate her after growing concerns about her recent out-of-character behavior..."

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/gene...-searching-for-missing-farmington-hills-woman

Now, I read the article and it's not very clear. Was the out-of-character behavior simply that she didn't show up for dinner with her friend and for work the next morning? Or was there something worrisome prior to her disappearance? I haven't seen any reference to this from any other source and it puzzles me.

I believe that's poorly written. The out of character behavior is her missing an important dinner with her friend.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member