MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mind keeps going to whatever that situation is/was.

We can't discuss it, I never clearly understood it either. However, from the weird comment made by LE about their concern for Danielle's safety and LE still wants no searches a month later, it all leads me to believe LE knows what is behind the disappearance of Danielle.

Could the combination of LE not wanting any local searches and the concern with Danielle's safety possibly indicate that Danielle is no longer in the area?

Maybe I'm oversimplifying things, but given her car being in it's normal parking spot with her contents untouched and only her phone and keys missing, it makes me think she grabbed only what was needed to run in her apartment quickly and return to the car. But have the authorities obtained a list of tenants in the complex to see if any of them had records of violent crimes or crimes against women, etc? It seems like maybe she could have been approached by someone or possibly walked up on something not intended for her to see. Idk how that ties to the not officially named POI but it makes sense to me.

Sorry if this has been addressed, I've scanned a lot but not read every post thoroughly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not entirely sure maybe others would know and it has been talked about early on. One thing I'd be sure of tho is that LE have definitely done that. The fact that you bring this up though reminds me about something that's bothered me from the beginning. Don't remember the exact details but there was an arrest for drugs(?) at IGA the same day. Maybe that's just a coincidence. But its a huge coincidence. Not implying in any way that DS was involved in that activity but that arrest could've drawn seedy suspect people to IGA that day and they could've been lurking around the building. JMO.

I'm not entirely sure maybe others would know and it has been talked about early on. One thing I'd be sure of tho is that LE have definitely done that. The fact that you bring this up though reminds me about something that's bothered me from the beginning. Don't remember the exact details but there was an arrest for drugs(?) at IGA the same day. Maybe that's just a coincidence. But its a huge coincidence. Not implying in any way that DS was involved in that activity but that arrest could've drawn seedy suspect people to IGA that day and they could've been lurking around the building. JMO.

Someone posted details about that arrest earlier. It occurred at 6:58 AM on Fri Dec 2nd to my recollection. Danielle was last seen, or her vehicle was last seen, (not sure which), leaving work at approximately 5 PM. I can't be certain, but due to the time differece, I don't believe the two incidents are connected,

I recall reading that LE has not knocked on all doors in IGA. I'd assume they've cross referenced the residents list.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Someone posted details about that arrest earlier. It occurred at 6:58 AM on Fri Dec 2nd to my recollection. Danielle was last seen, or her vehicle was last seen, (not sure which), leaving work at approximately 5 PM. I can't be certain, but due to the time differece, I don't believe the two incidents are connected,
Right, thanks. I didn't remember the exact time. I'm on the side that the cops know the perp but the thought keeps nagging at me that if the person that got arrested was a dealer, his buyers and/or bosses might not have known and anyone coming to buy could've hung around IGA or kept coming back waiting for the dealer, assuming he just wasn't home. JMO. Just a different spin on things. Speculating that if this could've been the case then the crime against DS could've been a crime of opportunity as some very anxious, perhaps even aggressive users might've been lurking around. A drug arrest and a kidnapping at the same apt complex on the same day, very weird coincidence IMO

This is my first post, so I apologize ahead of time if I do something that isn't allowed. My home is just up the street from Danielle's apt complex and I was born and raised in FH. This situation is so unnerving. I can't seem to stop thinking about her, but this forum is a great outlet.

Someone in a previous post asked if her Jeep was still there. No, it isn't. They would have transported it for forensics anyway, but I have driven past her bldg numerous times and it isn't there.

I also find the use of federal agencies unusual (aside from the FBI). The local and state agencies aren't out of the ordinary and SONIC has helped in instances that were not drug related. The number of fed. agencies, and their immediate involvement, is what's stumping me. It was unusually fast IMO.

I don't think the stalker angle is that far fetched. There seems to be a possibility that LE knew things from the jump. I have a feeling DS filed reports with FHPD previously about someone. Restraining order maybe? So when she came up missing they had a direction. It's a theory I can't seem to let go.

As a side note and obviously this is probably nothing, but there have been multiple helicopters flying past this afternoon/evening here in FH. I will hear them randomly when someone is being medivac to one of the hospitals but this is far more. Wondering if there are other FH people on here that have heard the same thing?

This is my first post, so I apologize ahead of time if I do something that isn't allowed. My home is just up the street from Danielle's apt complex and I was born and raised in FH. This situation is so unnerving. I can't seem to stop thinking about her, but this forum is a great outlet.

Someone in a previous post asked if her Jeep was still there. No, it isn't. They would have transported it for forensics anyway, but I have driven past her bldg numerous times and it isn't there.

I also find the use of federal agencies unusual (aside from the FBI). The local and state agencies aren't out of the ordinary and SONIC has helped in instances that were not drug related. The number of fed. agencies, and their immediate involvement, is what's stumping me. It was unusually fast IMO.

I don't think the stalker angle is that far fetched. There seems to be a possibility that LE knew things from the jump. I have a feeling DS filed reports with FHPD previously about someone. Restraining order maybe? So when she came up missing they had a direction. It's a theory I can't seem to let go.

As a side note and obviously this is probably nothing, but there have been multiple helicopters flying past this afternoon/evening here in FH. I will hear them randomly when someone is being medivac to one of the hospitals but this is far more. Wondering if there are other FH people on here that have heard the same thing?

:welcome:

Restraining orders go to circuit court. Oakland, Wayne and Macomb County circuit court records are available online. I was unable to find anything under any of those 3 counties in Danielle's name.

Restraining orders go to circuit court. Oakland, Wayne and Macomb County circuit court records are available online. I was unable to find anything under any of those 3 counties in Danielle's name.

That's good to know! Thank you!

The restraining order angle yet a moot point does give us pause. Danielle could have filed a harassment complaint within her work. Emphasis on "could". We would not be privy to that. Not sure about Met. I do know here and at my work place it is dealt with swiftly and taken very seriously. Point to ponder. Along with many.

Hi! I am new here and wanted to weigh in and share my thoughts. I do not buy the drug angle at all, but based on what I could gather from Instagram... Danielle went to the pumpkin patch with her long distance bf's sister and his nephews 11 weeks ago. I am thinking that she was pretty committed to this guy. I think they may have met last spring.

I know nothing about FG, but based on what I've heard that others have been able to gather is that he seemed like a pretty normal guy. It is possible that if FG is in fact the person who committed the crime then perhaps he is a sociopath. Sociopaths can pull off being charming/blending in and yet still capable of doing heinous things.

I believe Danielle never made it into her apartment and I believe she left her purse in the car because she planned to run in and run back out very quickly.

I think it's possible that the FG may have talked to Danielle about his wife being sick and mistook her kindness for interest in him. I think it's entirely possible that she turned him down, but in his sick mind he may have thought if he wooed her enough that he might still stand a chance. Women hate confrontation, so it's possible that Danielle said the old line, "we can be friends" or maybe said to him, "if you ever need someone to talk to." He again probably thought that meant that he still had a chance, when really she was trying to let him down easily. He may have even weirded her out, but in her kind nature she still remained friendly and cordial which confused him even more. He may have tried to get her in his car by saying he "needed someone to talk to" because his wife is sick then when she refused his advances he then lost his mind and killed her or kidnapped her.

I also think it's possible that someone (FG or otherwise) saw an opportunity and took it.

The other theory is that he did stalk her and kidnap her etc. This is just my two cents!

Hi! I am new here and wanted to weigh in and share my thoughts. I do not buy the drug angle at all, but based on what I could gather from Instagram... Danielle went to the pumpkin patch with her long distance bf's sister and his nephews 11 weeks ago. I am thinking that she was pretty committed to this guy. I think they may have met last spring.

I know nothing about FG, but based on what I've heard that others have been able to gather is that he seemed like a pretty normal guy. It is possible that if FG is in fact the person who committed the crime then perhaps he is a sociopath. Sociopaths can pull off being charming/blending in and yet still capable of doing heinous things.

I believe Danielle never made it into her apartment and I believe she left her purse in the car because she planned to run in and run back out very quickly.

I think it's possible that the FG may have talked to Danielle about his wife being sick and mistook her kindness for interest in him. I think it's entirely possible that she turned him down, but in his sick mind he may have thought if he wooed her enough that he might still stand a chance. Women hate confrontation, so it's possible that Danielle said the old line, "we can be friends" or maybe said to him, "if you ever need someone to talk to." He again probably thought that meant that he still had a chance, when really she was trying to let him down easily. He may have even weirded her out, but in her kind nature she still remained friendly and cordial which confused him even more. He may have tried to get her in his car by saying he "needed someone to talk to" because his wife is sick then when she refused his advances he then lost his mind and killed her or kidnapped her.

I also think it's possible that someone (FG or otherwise) saw an opportunity and took it.

The other theory is that he did stalk her and kidnap her etc. This is just my two cents!

:welcome:

Maybe I'm oversimplifying things, but given her car being in it's normal parking spot with her contents untouched and only her phone and keys missing, it makes me think she grabbed only what was needed to run in her apartment quickly and return to the car. But have the authorities obtained a list of tenants in the complex to see if any of them had records of violent crimes or crimes against women, etc? It seems like maybe she could have been approached by someone or possibly walked up on something not intended for her to see. Idk how that ties to the not officially named POI but it makes sense to me.

Sorry if this has been addressed, I've scanned a lot but not read every post thoroughly.

I agree it seems she may have left her things in the car to quickly go into her apartment for something and then planned to come right back out to the car. OR.... she may have seen someone in the parking lot she knew and stood by their car to "talk/chat" and for some reason she sat down in that person's car; things went bad from that point.

Good to see you Spelly. Happy New Year. So sad about Foxfire. Sigh.....And Danielle and all the others missing.

I have this gut feeling that Danielle was overly bubbly and outgoing which makes her very approachable. I'm not super outgoing and I don't think i'm not approachable, but I'm definitely more guarded and less friendly. I don't like to give off the impression that it's okay to approach me when I'm out in public. I'm small and not very strong. I could easily get overtaken, so I'd rather be accused of being *****y than being a good victim to entice. I do know a few girls (a former coworker and a current coworker) who are stupidly friendly/maybe even a little flirtatious and aren't aware enough to realize that the person they're talking to might not be a good person while everyone around them is totally creeped out by this person.

This is just a statement... I'm not blaming Danielle. Just sharing a thought.

I cannot believe Danielle has not been found. I had hoped someone had cracked by now.

I did have a weird experience earlier today. I saw a young woman who looked like Danielle. At least 99% it wasn't Dani. But, it sure did look like her. She was holding a sign that read "Trying To Go Home" and it broke my heart. It's a very busy intersection coming out of Wal-Mart and onto a major highway. I didn't have much cash and I wasn't in the lane closest to where she was standing, but I called out to her and gave her the little cash I had in my purse - only $2 and some change. I told her I didn't have much to give her, but I started crying as I told her to go home to her mother, please!!!! Tears welled in her eyes too. Oh my gosh! I feel I should have done so much more. She was clean. Her clothes were clean. She had a little makeup on. Sorry for being off topic mods! I just thought of Danielle immediately when I saw this young woman! I wish it had been her.

Where is Dani??

I wonder...was DS already afraid of something? Is that why she may have left early from work and planned on staying at her friend's house? Just a thought...maybe that is why LE was only concerned with safety not the "reason"...they may already know.

I wonder...was DS already afraid of something? Is that why she may have left early from work and planned on staying at her friend's house? Just a thought...maybe that is why LE was only concerned with safety not the "reason"...they may already know.

That's a bit like my theory as well. It seems plausible that she was afraid and was being threatened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member