MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I​ am sorry for your loss.

Thanks. I didn't know him at all, but he was a part of the original crew who moved from Michigan to Colorado with my husband. So he's sort of a part of our story. I feel terrible for his parents and sister.

Okay. Well, I think I am done here. I will extend my invitation one more time for anyone interested in partaking in the project I previously mentioned I am working on. Otherwise the conversation here continues to lean in one specific direction I have grown tired of. Thank you all for your concerns and especially to those who have privately offered well wishes. It is sincerely appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. I'm also finding myself just so annoyed with the drug talk and the informant talk because it's all stupid. Since any old opinion is allowed, I think she was abducted by someone who was stalking her, let's guess who. <mod snip>

Okay. Well, I think I am done here. I will extend my invitation one more time for anyone interested in partaking in the project I previously mentioned I am working on. Otherwise the conversation here continues to lean in one specific direction I have grown tired of. Thank you all for your concerns and especially to those who have privately offered well wishes. It is sincerely appreciated.

I am interested.

Thank you. I'm also finding myself just so annoyed with the drug talk and the informant talk because it's all stupid. Since any old opinion is allowed, I think she was abducted by someone who was stalking her, let's guess who. <mod snip>.

Me to, the past couple days have been a bit much.

Anyway... Let's get back on topic and find this lovely smiley lady!
Thinking of you Danielle, 4 weeks today. Prayer's are powerful. :heartbeat: :earth:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 15380375_204151450043081_146820979297306070_n.jpg
    15380375_204151450043081_146820979297306070_n.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 341
I don't buy it. For one thing, it doesn't fit Dani's character. She was not a troubled person. She was very focused on her health ans well-being and very centered.

The security-guard-as-stalker angle fits much better.

As for the case stalling, it may have stalled for us, but that doesn't mean it has stalled for LE. When they have zeroed in a suspect, their priority is always building an airtight case. They are supremely patient, to the frustration of many of us.

They have a lot to examine, including the POI's phone pings from the months prior to Dani's abduction to see what he was up to. I suspect they're doing a forensic examination of his computer, and I think that examination will show a different side to this POI than what he has presented publicly. If they suspect he may be linked to other crimes, they may be checking his DNA against many other samples. They will want to have all of their ducks in a row before making an arrest. (For all we know, a grand jury may already be looking at evidence.)
Do you have a source to base your opinion on that FG is more likely to be a stalker than DS being an informant?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

How about her secret spot on Howard she talked about on instgram? Said she liked to walk there after dealing with rush hour. I was thinking it was a spot to search but they don't want searches. Stalker could take her somewhere she liked to convince her how much he likes her.
Good point; a stalker might know her favorite spots.

However, I was thinking the police might not want searches because they think the POI put Dani in an urban area. They wouldn't want people breaking into abandoned homes and buildings.

As for the smiley-guy key chain, I think it's important for two reasons. 1) It's the type of thing a psychopath might keep as a trophy.
2) It's colorful enough and unusual enough that someone might spot it easily if the perp tossed it, and that would help them trace the perp's movements.

People are going to have different theories, that's just websleuths by nature, it's what we do best! If we exclude all possibilities, but one scenario, I'm afraid the conversation will dry up! Danielle, needs us! I don't think anyone here would intentionally try and offend the friends or the family of the missing. We don't take anything off the table for good reason. If law enforcement has an idea of what happened but they can't elaborate due to the integrity of the investiagtion, we have to respect that! In many missing person cases, and I have followed many myself, things don't always turn out the way we think. To sum up, we are all here for Danielle! It's understandable that we can't discuss rumors, however, when it comes to possible scenarios, nothing should be taken off the table because at the end of the day what matters most is Danielle. We wouldn't be doing our do dilligence for Danielle if we work with blinders on, and neither would law enforcement. This isn't easy work, it isn't easy for the friends and the family either. I respect that, but a silent forum is no way to help Danielle, her friends or her family!

People are going to have different theories, that's just websleuths by nature, it's what we do best! If we exclude all possibilities, but one scenario, I'm afraid the conversation will dry up! Danielle, needs us! I don't think anyone here would intentionally try and offend the friends or the family of the missing. We don't take anything off the table for good reason. If law enforcement has an idea of what happened but they can't elaborate due to the integrity of the investiagtion, we have to respect that! In many missing person cases, and I have followed many myself, things don't always turn out the way we think. To sum up, we are all here for Danielle! It's understandable that we can't discuss rumors, however, when it comes to possible scenarios, nothing should be taken off the table because at the end of the day what matters most is Danielle. We wouldn't be doing our do dilligence for Danille if we work with blinders on, and neither would law enforcement. This isn't easy work, it isn't easy for the friends and the family either. I respect that, but a silent forum is no way to help Danielle, her friends or her family!

BBM as she's the key word.

:goodpost::yeahthat: ... :)

Blinders off... lets find Dani!

Thank you for this post. I read the article and the comments, then I googled "snoopy" images. Not to be mean, but I can see why this may be a nickname for the security guard. From what I gather from the readings is that some people have a hunch that "Snoopy" was upset about being fired. Maybe this person was reported for unwanted workplace behavior, fired, and was then looking for payback?

Snoopy Has Been Fired by MetLife:

http://www.wsj.com/articles/snoopy-has-been-fired-by-metlife-1476966706

Do you have a source to base your opinion on that FG is more likely to be a stalker than DS being an informant?
My main source is the insight I've gained from reviewing Dani's IG and Twitter. I rate the chances of her being an informant as nil. The only reason I can't rule out drugs altogether is that sometimes innocent people are in the wrong place at the wrong time purely by chance and witness something that puts them in harm's way.

My other source is my interpretation of the facts of the crime, including FG's lack of cooperation. This looks like a stalking situation, and since FG appears to be the POI, that would make him the stalker. I think the perceived slowness of the case is because they have so much evidence against him that it's taking them a while to process all of it. If they can't find Dani, they'll get him for stalking and abduction. I believe FG is about to celebrate his last NYE outside of a maximum security prison. He picked the slimmest, friendliest victim he could find, which tells me that he's a coward, so I worry that he might off himself in order to avoid standing trial.

Good point; a stalker might know her favorite spots.

However, I was thinking the police might not want searches because they think the POI put Dani in an urban area. They wouldn't want people breaking into abandoned homes and buildings.

As for the smiley-guy key chain, I think it's important for two reasons. 1) It's the type of thing a psychopath might keep as a trophy.
2) It's colorful enough and unusual enough that someone might spot it easily if the perp tossed it, and that would help them trace the perp's movements.

And it could also be very near where she is. I would assume since she didn't have her purse, she put her keys into her coat pocket or maybe pants pocket after she left her car. Wherever the keychain is, there is hopefully other evidence tying POI to her. Garbage, prints, transfer DNA, etc.

I don't believe this girl is an informant. She would not have been reported missing and police would not have gone public with the case. DEA would have taken over to find her.

She doesn't have to be a drug informant. Did you see in previous post where Secret Service also investigates fraud against securities and federally insured financial institutions? Google MetLife and see who they are in the financial world. Anyway DEA does not automatically take over every drug case. No federal agency has automatic jurisdiction over state and local LE where state laws do not contradictfederal.

Hello! I'm new to this site. I heard yesterday that a dismembered body(ies) was/were found in Detroit. The person who told me said that 4 channel news was there but I cannot find a story on it on their website or anywhere online. I don't know if I'm just searching the wrong thing or what. This probably has nothing to do with this case but I'm posting this here because I read awhile back in the thread that the security guard has family in Detroit. If anyone knows anything about what I'm talking about, please let me know. Like I said, I can't find anything online. I only know that they found parts to what they said was one body and possibly parts of another body.

I'm looking for some verification regarding information posted earlier. It has been stated a few times that law enforcement removed a car from the POI's home. It was also more recently stated that the POI had a van that was removed from his residence. Can anyone post an MSM link verifying weather a car or a van was removed? I can't seem to find anything! TIA!

I'm local and interested. I'm sorry it has become so frustrating here I understand needing to walk away from the forum.

Patiently waiting for news. I just wanted to point out that EA wasn't arrested until MONTHS after Christina Morris went missing. LE was very tight lipped and did not even name him a suspect at first, though they had much more evidence than we knew. Although Christina has unfortunately never been found, he will spend the rest of his life behind bars. My point is they may have much more than we know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en