MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And finally, why does it seem the focus is on the workplace more than the final location of her car. In most cases if a person is missing and their car at their home the focus would be in that area. It seems to be they know she did not leave there alone.

The work location is what DS and the POI have in common. Also a very likely place they have the last images of DS when she left.

If they don't seem too interested in the car, and they don't, then I'd say they don't believe the POI handled her car. Has it been towed or is it still in the lot?

I don't buy it. For one thing, it doesn't fit Dani's character. She was not a troubled person. She was very focused on her health ans well-being and very centered.

The security-guard-as-stalker angle fits much better.

As for the case stalling, it may have stalled for us, but that doesn't mean it has stalled for LE. When they have zeroed in a suspect, their priority is always building an airtight case. They are supremely patient, to the frustration of many of us.

They have a lot to examine, including the POI's phone pings from the months prior to Dani's abduction to see what he was up to. I suspect they're doing a forensic examination of his computer, and I think that examination will show a different side to this POI than what he has presented publicly. If they suspect he may be linked to other crimes, they may be checking his DNA against many other samples. They will want to have all of their ducks in a row before making an arrest. (For all we know, a grand jury may already be looking at evidence.)

BBM.

I'm really sorry to just pull your post like this but I really don't get this it don't fit Dani angle.

We don't know Dani and to be quite honest, some people I have known years surprising me by what the do. I have a friend who is fantastic at her day job and hides everything and then behind closed doors she's taking drugs here, there and everywhere and drinking.

None of us are Dani. Only Dani can say what she would and would not do.

(Not saying she has done anything but we can't just say no on anything without being in her shoes.)

It's amazing..this must be a loss to friends and family that words could never express...it's like stealing their sunshine. This is the first case I have followed in all these years, which is almost 10, that I have felt the victim would have been someone I would have loved to know. I just want answers on this one. Not since CA have I felt so obsessed and thinking about it in my real life, not just when I pick up this iPad....

Very sad.

I hear you.....sigh

Has it been considered that the (ex?) boyfriend of her friend who last spoke to her may be involved? I believe he's in jail awaiting trial but for some reason that keeps coming up for me. Maybe she was going to testify against him? New here and not sure if this comment will be allowed!

Has it been considered that the (ex?) boyfriend of her friend who last spoke to her may be involved? I believe he's in jail awaiting trial but for some reason that keeps coming up for me. Maybe she was going to testify against him? New here and not sure if this comment will be allowed!

We did discuss it, thread 1 or 2 I believe. But I don't think it took wings. we can't discuss because we can't sleuth friends.

Doesn't have to be the case that someone is a regular user to have ended up trying something stronger and having it go awry. Or even, after a break from them, took more of the usual than someone whose tolerance had lapsed should have taken.

DS had a pretty bad foot/leg injury, an accident or something? I don't know how she got injured, but it sounds like surgery was involved and she still has scars on her leg from it. Family posted up a pic of her post-surgery leg.

I don't know if it's due to the ACA or Holder's DOJ policies or what, but in recent years, doctors have become more stingy about doling out pain-killers, esp of the opiate variety.

Someone who had previously had a scrip for pain-killers and could no longer get them from their doctor but still had chronic or acute pain could seek out other avenues to obtain the needed medications to deal with the pain. [ Or maybe they just liked them or needed them. ]

And if that individual were not a regular user, the chances of something going wrong / an OD are greater. tho with fetanyl, no tolerance is enough if you mess up the dose even a little.

Hey, fast question because I cannot remember...did they ever mention her phone had been turned off or lost battery? I know they never mentioned any pings, but wasn't sure about the other.

Only reports I can recall are the phone is missing and any attempts to call went to voicemail. IIRC

BBM.

I'm really sorry to just pull your post like this but I really don't get this it don't fit Dani angle.

We don't know Dani and to be quite honest, some people I have known years surprising me by what the do. I have a friend who is fantastic at her day job and hides everything and then behind closed doors she's taking drugs here, there and everywhere and drinking.

None of us are Dani. Only Dani can say what she would and would not do.

(Not saying she has done anything but we can't just say no on anything without being in her shoes.)
Each of us can come to his or her own conclusions about Dani based on what friends and family have said about her and what she has posted on social media. In my opinion, deliberate involvement with drugs is far fetched. That's not to say that she couldn't have learned something inadvertently. It's even possible that someone thought she was an informant even if she wasn't one.

Each of us can come to his or her own conclusions about Dani based on what friends and family have said about her and what she has posted on social media. In my opinion, deliberate involvement with drugs is far fetched. That's not to say that she couldn't have learned something inadvertently. It's even possible that someone thought she was an informant even if she wasn't one.

Yes, anything is possible. That's why I cannot get with this 'No, it doesn't fit her character' scenario.

So it could be possible she was getting something for her night away and someone jumped the gun thinking she was an informant when in reality she was not and then things went very bad.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Okay. Well, I think I am done here. I will extend my invitation one more time for anyone interested in partaking in the project I previously mentioned I am working on. Otherwise the conversation here continues to lean in one specific direction I have grown tired of. Thank you all for your concerns and especially to those who have privately offered well wishes. It is sincerely appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just some thoughts after riding today.

That report of someone being arrested for marijuana that morning at her complex in previous thread. Maybe it was DS that called him in, he was released and came back to wait for her to get home. Doesn't work with POI though, unless it's him by chance. Hanging out, DS calls in her stalker and he is in possession. Haul him in, thinking it might scare him off. Instead it makes him angry. He hangs out hides in a better spot and waits for her. Doesn't seem to fit the image of FG but it could be the renter.

Also I think she just likes smiley faces hence the key chain.

How about her secret spot on Howard she talked about on instgram? Said she liked to walk there after dealing with rush hour. I was thinking it was a spot to search but they don't want searches. Stalker could take her somewhere she liked to convince her how much he likes her.

All of these are just passing thoughts, and I know there are lots of holes.

It seems to me the trafficking scenerio is what they are hinting at. No searches, wanting her info shared nationwide, scars and tattoos to recognize her. She doesn't fit the profile though for who to take, there are other easier victims. I've looked at the back pages, looking for identifiable marks, hoping to find her and hoping not to at the same time. Why her though, makes no sense...

I honestly wish they would release something so we can take the drug theory off the table. I have spent a considerable amount of time on her blogs, Instagram, Pinterest, etc and nothing has lead me to believe she was a big time drug user or involved in some covert operation. So she had a "smoke buddy" key chain and a few questionable favorite Etsy shops. This does not make her a drug addict...heroin especially - pretty far jump from occasional smoker to cracked out heroin addict.

Also, I would like to point out that nobody has been able to credibly link FG to a security job at Met Life. For all we know, they rented the home to someone who was a security guard at MetLife. I get that it is less plausible the house was rented out, but nobody can seem to confirm that FG actually lived in the home, not even the neighbors who lived on the same street as them. Anybody wanna spend time trying to confirm that?

I honestly wish they would release something so we can take the drug theory off the table. I have spent a considerable amount of time on her blogs, Instagram, Pinterest, etc and nothing has lead me to believe she was a big time drug user or involved in some covert operation. So she had a "smoke buddy" key chain and a few questionable favorite Etsy shops. This does not make her a drug addict...heroin especially - pretty far jump from occasional smoker to cracked out heroin addict.

Also, I would like to point out that nobody has been able to credibly link FG to a security job at Met Life. For all we know, they rented the home to someone who was a security guard at MetLife. I get that it is less plausible the house was rented out, but nobody can seem to confirm that FG actually lived in the home, not even the neighbors who lived on the same street as them. Anybody wanna spend time trying to confirm that?

I completely agree. Something needs to be said. Especially TODAY.

However, we are here to sleuth and sometime's it's just not what people want to hear.

A family member of mine found it was a very fast and easy climb from Tobacco to pot to heroin unfortunately. I am not saying that this is what has become of Dani but everything is a possibility in my eyes. We shouldn't close any avenue off as it could risk not finding Dani. That's all we are here for. Finding Danielle.

I definitely do not think drig addict at all. Possibly an occasional mj smoker or edibles was my only thought and then things went very wrong. Even POI hitting on her when she went to pick up mistaking her kindness for interest and she refused and being under major duress due to many life circumstances that we do not know, just went off deep end and things went very bad.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Just some thoughts after riding today.

That report of someone being arrested for marijuana that morning at her complex in previous thread. Maybe it was DS that called him in, he was released and came back to wait for her to get home. Doesn't work with POI though, unless it's him by chance. Hanging out, DS calls in her stalker and he is in possession. Haul him in, thinking it might scare him off. Instead it makes him angry. He hangs out hides in a better spot and waits for her. Doesn't seem to fit the image of FG but it could be the renter.

Also I think she just likes smiley faces hence the key chain.

How about her secret spot on Howard she talked about on instgram? Said she liked to walk there after dealing with rush hour. I was thinking it was a spot to search but they don't want searches. Stalker could take her somewhere she liked to convince her how much he likes her.

All of these are just passing thoughts, and I know there are lots of holes.

It seems to me the trafficking scenerio is what they are hinting at. No searches, wanting her info shared nationwide, scars and tattoos to recognize her. She doesn't fit the profile though for who to take, there are other easier victims. I've looked at the back pages, looking for identifiable marks, hoping to find her and hoping not to at the same time. Why her though, makes no sense...

The person that was arrested at 6:58 AM on 12-2-16 regarding posession went to jail. There is information out there that supports this. So, are you thinking they were released from jail in time to abduct Danni that same night? I don't think the person who was arrested that morning has anything to do with danni, just my 2 cents!

Okay. Well, I think I am done here. I will extend my invitation one more time for anyone interested in partaking in the project I previously mentioned I am working on. Otherwise the conversation here continues to lean in one specific direction I have grown tired of. Thank you all for your concerns and especially to those who have privately offered well wishes. It is sincerely appreciated.

I'm sorry you're leaving, but I can understand why.
I don't even know Danielle, and I've been scrolling and rolling.

Only reports I can recall are the phone is missing and any attempts to call went to voicemail. IIRC

Thanks! We just had a friend go missing (well, a distant friend of my husband). He was found in two days because they used the GPS on his phone (still not certain if it was police of his sister, I do know his sister was there when he was found). Unfortunately he was found a way no family member should have to find a loved one :( I was surprised that they pinpointed him with his phone though. It always feels like they have pings and that's it, and even then it isn't completely accurate.

I am so sorry. I find the same course of discussion as irritating as you do. I've said it before, the simplest explanation is usually the best and a lot of time people go off of what they've seen on television and in movies.

Please do check back in from time to time. I am interested to know what the project is. Sending prayers and light to you and your family

Thanks! We just had a friend go missing (well, a distant friend of my husband). He was found in two days because they used the GPS on his phone (still not certain if it was police of his sister, I do know his sister was there when he was found). Unfortunately he was found a way no family member should have to find a loved one :( I was surprised that they pinpointed him with his phone though. It always feels like they have pings and that's it, and even then it isn't completely accurate.

I​ am sorry for your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member