MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Here we go.

Your best friend has promised to spend the night.

So all plans were previously made on both sides.

So hopefully.

Danielles friend tried to call her or text her 20 times that night.

Jmo

But still. You can't blame the friend for that unless the friend gave her to FG. Jmo

But I do question how many times her friend tried to contact her when missing the dinner date?

She said she " passed out " and didn't wake up until later the next day ( I believe it was around 4 pm ) and that's when she checked her phone and realized DS never contacted her during the time she was sleeping. It's possible the friend works midnights so sleeping patterns might be different and could explain the delay in contacting others when DS didn't show up.

I keep going back to that, too. From what I've seen, she stated that she woke up at 4 pm the next day and was surprised to not have a text from her. She works nights so I understand why she slept so late but what I can't figure out is if she talked to her shortly before 5 regarding their plans to meet up soon, why she wouldn't have been much more alarmed that evening. She says she thought she fell asleep but that seems a bit... odd.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Wow.

That's definitely strange.

She said she " passed out " and didn't wake up until later the next day ( I believe it was around 4 pm ) and that's when she checked her phone and realized DS never contacted her during the time she was sleeping. It's possible the friend works midnights so sleeping patterns might be different and could explain the delay in contacting others when DS didn't show up.

Ok.

But why did a judge sign the FG warrants and not warrants for the friend that passed out.

I agree with sleeping patterns being off. However, she stated that she spoke with her about 4:15 pm. So she passed out shortly after that and didn't wake up until 4 pm the following day?

Do you have a link to her saying she "passed out"?
This part of the scenario has bothered me from the beginning. And if she slept until the next day (4pm) that's almost 12 hours. Would be curious to know if this is her regular pattern as that's a pretty deep sleep IMO.
Not accusing the friend of anything. Maybe someone slipped her something to knock her out.
Her loss is heartbreaking.

Do you have a link to her saying she "passed out"?
This part of the scenario has bothered me from the beginning. And if she slept until the next day (4pm) that's almost 12 hours. Would be curious to know if this is her regular pattern as that's a pretty deep sleep IMO.
Not accusing the friend of anything. Maybe someone slipped her something to knock her out.
Her loss is heartbreaking.
I haven't seen anything about passing out. I've just seen her stating she last spoke to her at 4:15 and thought she just fell asleep on her, thus not coming over as planned. Friend woke up the following day at 4 pm and was concerned she didn't have a text from her. Maybe the plans were not as concrete as is being discussed and DS has done this before so it was not alarming. I think there is more to this, though, and not naming the friend as a poi. I see them both as victims.

Are we blaming FG or the friend or some inmate that was either released or contracted out the kidnapping?

Thanks in advance. I'm confused?

Are we blaming FG or the friend or some inmate that was either released or contracted out the kidnapping?

My theory is a connection to the inmate. I just can't explain the searches at FG'S home. I wonder if he was last to be seen with her and that alone was enough to search the home? Is that possible? Doesn't really explain multiple searches, though.

I have no idea. Hoping that LE have a lot more info than they are letting on.

Nope, I'm not the MetLife Snoopy, but it is funny that's my avatar and it's also an odd coincidence! I love Beagles and Snoopy is a Beagle!
I'm a cat person and hated seeing the pic of Danielle's cat at her parents waiting and watching for her :(

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Blaming nobody because we don't know!!! Wish we knew more but we just don't know!!

The neighbor that lives on Oxford , reported he thought there were renters living there so what if it was a renter and not the home owner ? And the car that was seized from there ( which I cannot seem to find a confirmed report )
what if a tip led them to a car that was registered to a renter and not the home owner.

One of the news reports said when they looked into who lives in the home in Berkley they found 4 individuals under the age of 30 living there. Figuring out who lived there ( if anyone else ) besides the home owners would really shed more light on why the house on Oxford was searched.

I prefer not to blame anyone until LE names someone a POI.
I have been quite perplexed about the dinner from the get go.
Something about that is nagging at me.

Ok.

But why did a judge sign the FG warrants and not warrants for the friend that passed out.

My guess would be because there was just cause to get a warrant for the FG property (eg. a tip they were acting on). They'd need cause, first, and then need a warrant to expedite the search.

We don't know whether or not they searched the friend's house--if they wanted to, she may have even given them permission, in which case there'd be no public record (warrant-wise) of the search. In other words, 'no warrant' doesn't necessarily mean no search.

I haven't seen anything about passing out. I've just seen her stating she last spoke to her at 4:15 and thought she just fell asleep on her, thus not coming over as planned. Friend woke up the following day at 4 pm and was concerned she didn't have a text from her. Maybe the plans were not as concrete as is being discussed and DS has done this before so it was not alarming. I think there is more to this, though, and not naming the friend as a poi. I see them both as victims.

The way things are today with texting instead of calling etc. it seems more common for people to flake out or blow people off. It's gotten to the point that plans don't seem like real plans until the person actually shows up. I know for me I always make Plan B because I get flaked out on enough to do that. Maybe it's just me and I'm unlikeable. Maybe she's blown this friend off in the last and the friend didn't think much of it at the time?

FWIW we discussed the friend and her baby alleged killer etc in thread one and it got deleted- not sure if we can discuss or not or what ?

That said I researched this a lot way back when. I concluded it's coincidental. Also her friend works nights and had to work the next night (Saturday)-so the next day she got some sleep before work and when she woke she was even more concerned about not hearing from Danielle. I also concluded that her falling asleep Friday night had to do with her schedule and being tired from working 7p-7a. It's been a while, but that's what I remember. I'm sure someone whose read it more recently can correct any of my misremembering.

No links. It's all on her social media that we can't link. And I'm not sure what has been allowed since then- but way back when we weren't able to discuss any of this- just catching up now and see there are lots of posts about it.

Also all my opinion obviously - there could be a connection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep going back to that, too. From what I've seen, she stated that she woke up at 4 pm the next day and was surprised to not have a text from her. She works nights so I understand why she slept so late but what I can't figure out is if she talked to her shortly before 5 regarding their plans to meet up soon, why she wouldn't have been much more alarmed that evening. She says she thought she fell asleep but that seems a bit... odd.

Exact same thing just happened last week with Tricia McCauley in DC. She was supposed to have been at Christmas dinner and people called/texted her once or twice and let it go. They got worried the next day when they found she never got on her flight to CA.

They found her that evening or the next day stuffed in the back seat of her smart car. She'd been raped and strangled to death.

I agree with sleeping patterns being off. However, she stated that she spoke with her about 4:15 pm. So she passed out shortly after that and didn't wake up until 4 pm the following day?

Exactly my thoughts too ! Must be a pretty hard sleeper . Only time I sleep that hard is when I take something to help me sleep. Which leads me to the events after the passing of the baby. Grieving and having a hard time sleeping and coping with such a huge devastating loss might lead one to need something to help sleep..

To Deli66, what a nightmare you live with! And to discover how poorly justice was denied to your daughter is heartbreaking. Karma will get all those.involved in this wrongdoing.

You are correct - trust no one! It is a different world today and people will lie straight to your face. Anything one says aloud, may come back to haunt them one day. Thank you for sharing your story. May you find a bit of comfort knowing that we at W\S care about you and send a big hug. :grouphug:
Thank you so much! Keeping my daughter's memory alive and helping whenever I can helps me get through this thing we call life. I raise my granddaughter who is 14 and I've had her since she was 3 months old.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member